How Will You Fix Me Now?

Sweet Fever, Come closer

(Josh’s POV)
She took me back and didn’t think twice about it. I pick her up and put her back in bed. I curl up close behind her, needing her warmth. I wrap my arms around her waist and press my nose into her hair. I wake up with Kailies head on my chest, in a tangle of sheets. I smile and realize I feel at peace. It was the first time in a long time that I felt happy and actually meant it.
I still have to face my parents who put me in rehab in the first place. It will be one of the hardest things I’d have to do. Matt was easy, Kailie was just scared, but now it’s my parents.

“Hey Kailie?” I shake her gently.
“Morning Josh.” She grumbles back.
“Still not a morning person huh?” I kiss her on the forehead and smile at her little yawn.
“I have to go see my parents today.” I sigh and nuzzle her neck.
“You should really go then.” She sighs.
“But I’m here with you beautiful…”
"Get your ass out of my bed Mr.Ramsay." She commands
"Nah. I'd rather stay right here." I kiss her forehead gently and wrap my arms around her.
“You’re not sweet talking yourself out of this one Joshie. You can come home later. I’ve got work to do babe.” She sighs. She wants to stay just as much as I do but I suppose I had work to do too.

I get out of bed, shower, and make a few slices of toast.
“Wow… Mr. I don’t eat breakfast. Steal my food much! And you didn’t make me any either which is just plain rude.” I jump about three feet in the air when she appears behind me.
“Scaring the living daylights out of me is pretty rude too. So... I think we’re even, ok?"
“Do you need a drive pretty boy?”
“I was thinking I’d call Matt and hang out with him. Remember how Ramsay Fiction sort of fell apart? Well we’re looking at making another band. This time we’re going to make sure that it won’t fall through.
“Well that’s exciting. I’m glad that you get to try and follow your dreams.”
“You get to as well. You want to be a photographer and you’ve been getting great jobs with the rec center teaching kids.” I kiss her softly.
“You know that you are a huge cheeseball right?”
“No I’m not! I’m a man!” I flex and burst out laughing when Kailie pretends to squint.
“Ok well I’m going to go get ready, so go be weird with Matt. I’ll see you later.”

I call matt and tell him to pick me up at the Starbucks up the block from Kailies apartment building.
♠ ♠ ♠
Same thing as the last chapters. The titlie of this story is from Crystalyne song Punks Don't Dance. They're great.
RaWR