Status: How is a dog up to something? "Rachel doesn't call him a dog version of me for no reason!" And? "And he is up to something!"

Finding G-Dragon

Yuki

"Really!" yelled Kat as she wondered around the streets of Korea

The black haired, blue eyed American was searching for her beloved dog.

"He isn't a dog he is a polar bear." said Kat hands on her hips

If you keep talking to me the people here will think you are insane. You are the ONLY one who can hear me.

"People already do." replied Kat."I have been in Korea for less than an hour and I lost my dog. How in the hell do you lose a great Pyrenees in Korea?!"

Kat was doing her best to ask everyone she ran into but few spoke English. And Kat didn't know Korean.

"Bite me." said Kat under her breath. "YUKI! JUMBO! CRAZY GIANT FLUFFY!"

It's starting to get dark.

"I ain't going home till I find that damn polar bear!" said Kat

"So this belongs to you?" said a males voice behind her

Kat turned around and saw a familiar Korean boy with brown hair, shaved at the sides, there looked to be colors through it. He was a few years older than herself and standing there next to him with a big goofy grin was Yuki.

"Yuki!" yelled Kat as she tackled her bear

She stood up and faced the boy. She got a good look at him and her eyes widen.

"You're G-Dragon." she said

He laughed. "Yeah I am."

Kat smiled. "I'm Kat thank you so much for finding him."

"He found me actually. I was walking singing to myself and suddenly he was following me." said G-Dragon

Kat laughed while rubbing the back of her head. "Yeah he likes Kpop and probably recognized your voice."

He bowed to me. "It was nice to met you."

Kat bowed back. "It was great to met you and thank you again."

G-dragon walked off.

Kat looked down at Yuki. His tongue was hanging out. He was all white fur. A waist high polar bear. Kat knew her dog very well. She had had since he was about eight weeks old, he is two now.

"You're up to something." she said. "Well come on."

Yuki followed Kat home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!