Status: How is a dog up to something? "Rachel doesn't call him a dog version of me for no reason!" And? "And he is up to something!"

Finding G-Dragon

Jealous GD

Kat walked out with Big Bang and CL.

"See ya latter GD we are going to Kat's." said T.O.P throwing his arm around Kat

Kat kept her cool and smiled big. But in reality she wanted to hit them all.

"Well it was good to see you again G-Dragon and it was nice meeting you CL." Kat said with her sweetest smile and voice

How she wanted to punch her.

Kat started walking home with Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung and T.O.P following behind. When she was sure they were far enough away from G-dragon and CL, she spoke.

"So why are you coming over?" she asked

"For two reasons." said Seungri

"One to see if a certain GD gets jealous and two to talk." said Taeyang

"Why would he be jealous?" Kat asked

"He will be." said Daesung
"Ok?" said Kat

"Just got the text." said Taeyang. "Yep he isn't happy."

"I seriously doubt that a kpop idol wants to go out with a common American." said Kat. "Plus he has CL. If he doesn't like why doesn't he dump her?"

"Because he helped her through a bad relationship and we are all scared what she will do to herself if he breaks up with her. And he is just too nice." said T.O.P

"Than find away to get her to break up with him." Kat stated

She walked a few more steps before turning around. The boys had stopped and stared at her with wide eyes.

"What?" she asked

Taeyang was the first to snap out of it. He ran and picked her up hugging her. He was laughing. Soon she was passed around being hugged to death.

"That is a great idea." said Daesung

Kat smiled brightly at them. "Glad I could help."

Right at that time a car drove by. Inside was G-Dragon and CL. As their driver drove them home CL talked and tried to snuggle to G-Dragon. He on the other hand glanced out the window to see his bandmates hugging and laughing with the American girl that sparked his interest. When he saw them his heart felt heavy.