Status: One shot

Breathe

"Of course I was."

Arie grumbled to herself as she walked into her bosses home. He never showed up for coffee and it made her slightly worried. They`d been working together for a year and he never missed their morning coffee dates unless something was wrong. As she walked through the house her worry began to grow. He wasn`t in the kitchen, the music room, the library or his office. And it was far too early for him to be relaxing by the pool. He preferred doing that in the late afternoon so he could watch the sunset.

"Only one place left," Arie muttered to herself as she exited his office.

She slowly made her way to his room, high heels sinking into the fluffy white carpeted hall. She placed her bag by the door before slowly pushing it open. Curled up under a mountain of blankets and sheets was her boss.

"Sugizo? Oh Sugizo?" Arie called into the room. She walked up to the bed then turned around, "Hmm. I guess he`s not here." She slowly began walking away from the bed only to have her waist grabbed, pulled into bed and covers were thrown over her. She leaned into the warm body pressed against her back. "I still have my shoes on."

Sugizo hummed and ran a hand down her leg to slip off her heels and kick them off the bed. He pulled her closer with a yawn and rubbed her side.

"You`re very clingy today," She observed.

"I`m always clingy," He muttered while burying his face in her hair.

"I mean more so than normal."

"Shh."

"Did you just..." Aire trailed off as a grin made its way across her face. There was only two reasons he shushed her. One, he was making music or two, he was hung over. And he definitely wasn`t hunched over a guitar. "You`re hung over!"

Sugizo groaned and tightened his hold on his waist. "Yes I am. And my head hurts very much so shut up and sleep."

She rolled her eyes and her grin quickly turned into a smirk. "Alright. Just let go of me so I can get comfortable." As soon as he lifted his arms she bolted and didn`t stop until she reached the hall. She made her way down the stairs and into the kitchen. After grabbing some bread and a glass of water and some asprin from the bathroom before making her way back to the bedroom. And just as she predicted, he was still in the same spot.

"What was that for?" Sugizo grumbled.

"Had to get these," Aire replied with a grin as she held out the bread to him.

He eyed it for a second before propping himself up on his elbow and took the bread. He made a big show of tearing it with his teeth and chewing angrily but she only watched him with an amused smile. After eating and taking the asprin he grabbed his sunglasses from the bedside table and slipped them on. "You`re far too over dressed."

She raised an eyebrow and looked down at her clothes. A pencil skirt and a slightly over sized ruffled top. He normally liked these clothes on her. "What do you suggest I wear then?"

"Nothing at all," He flirted with a smirk. When he only got a scoff for a response he gave an over dramatic sigh. "Or one of my shirts."

"That`s better," Aire murmured. She went over to his closet and started looking through his shirts. There was one specific shirt she loved to wear. It always smelt like him no matter how many times she washed or wore it. And it didn`t take long to find what she was looking for.

She turned around to tell him to close his eyes, but judging the way his head was dropping in his hand he already had them closed and he was dozing off. With a shake of her head she slipped off her shirt and skirt to put on the gauzy black button down shirt that almost went down to her knees.

Aire climbed back into bed and carefully took off his sunglasses and placed them on the bedside table. To her surprise, Sugizo wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her down so her head was on his chest.

"You were awake!" She accused.

"Of course I was," He chuckled.

"So why did you go out drinking last night?"

"We finished the new album."

"Which one?" Aire asked with a chuckle, knowing he was already working on three.

"The X one," Sugizo replied.

Aire nodded, "Was the hangover worth it?"

He smirked, "It got you in my bed, now didn`t it?"

She scoffed, "That happens all the time."

"I suppose it does."

"And now that we`ve established that, can we go to sleep now?"

A smirk made it`s way across Sugizo`s face. He knew she`d cave eventually. "We don`t have any meetings?"

"Not until this afternoon," Aire replied with a yawn, letting her eyes slip shut.

"That`s good," Sugizo murmured. He closed his eyes and pulled her closer. After a bit he asked, "Shower with me later?"

"Maybe. Just as long as you let me sleep."