Status: One shot

Tease

One Night

Laughter echoed throughout the otherwise quiet two bedroom apartment. In the nice little bathroom, bubbles and water sloshed over the side of the tub as guitar worn fingers danced up a delicate rib cage, causing more laughter from the young woman.

"No fair!" She squealed. "Die!"

The man she was squealing over laughed and continued to tickle her sides. He had spent six months away from his girlfriend and only heard her laugh a handful of times over the phone. And it was nothing compared to making her laugh in person. Her laugh was one of his favorite things about her.

"It is fair," Die teased while tickling her.

Rina squealed and squirmed but didn`t make much of an attempt to get away. She really didn`t mind Die tickling her. She learned a long time ago that when he went on tour it was the little things she missed the most. And being tickled was one of them.

"My sides ache," Rina confessed after he finally stopped.

"I`m sorry," Die apologized and kissed her shoulder.

"I`ll be fine in a few minutes."

"I know, I know."

Die started placing kisses across her shoulders, pausing momentarily to swipe her hair to the side before continuing. He kissed her shoulder blades and as he began kissing down her spine his phone rang. He grunted and eyed the electronic sitting on the sink.

"Don`t," Rina whined softly. "I just got you back."

"I have to. It could be important," He murmured before slowly getting out the tub. He quickly grabbed his phone and got back into the tub, trying not to slip on the wet stops along the way. He sat back down behind her and answered his phone, "Hello?"

"Die?" Kaoru questioned from the other end.

"Yeah. Everything okay?" Die asked.

"Everything is fine. Could you come down to the studio for a while?" Kaoru asked.

Die winced. "I don`t know, Kaoru. I`m trying to relax with Rina."

Rina raised an eyebrow. "Give me the phone."

"Rina.."

"Give me the phone."

He sighed and passed her his phone. Oh you`ve done it now, Kaoru, he thought to himself.

"Kaoru, what it going on?" Rina questioned.

"Oh, hi Rina. I just need Die to come down to the studio," Kaoru replied.

"What for?" She asked.

"We just need to know what guitar he wants to use for the new album," He replied.

"You have got to be kidding me," She grumbled. "You don`t start on that for another month."

"Well I know but.."

"No buts, Kaoru. He can answer your questions tomorrow. I haven`t seen my boyfriend in six months while you have been with him the whole time. I think you can survive one day. Call me selfish, but I want to spend time with him. I`m horny, Kaoru. I want a night with my boyfriend."

"O-Okay, Rina. Goodnight."

Rina smirked to herself and hung up and placed the phone on the toilet. "There. You don`t have to be there until tomorrow."

Die stared at her in shock before a grin made it`s way across his lips as her words sunk in. "Horny, huh?"

She scoffed, "Six months, Die. What do you think?"

He grinned and snaked his arms around her waist. "Oh I know exactly how you feel."

She smirked and leaned against him, resisting the urge to roll her eyes when his hand began skimming down her stomach. "Not happening."

"Wha?" He sputtered. "But you told Kaoru..."

"I know what I told him. But I`m not doing it in the tub. Not after what happened last time."

He huffed and leaned away from her and began to pout.

Rina half turned to see the look on his face and did her best to suppressed a snicker. As much as she wanted him, she wanted to tease him more. It was so much fun. She stood up and carefully stepped out of the tub. She ignored the little whine from her boyfriend and began drying off. She bent over to start drying her legs and smirked when she heard a groan.

"Rina!"

She shot up and looked back at him. "What?" She asked, trying to act innocent.

Die glared at her, "That`s not fair and you know it!"

"What isn`t fair?" She asked.

He growled and huffed. "Never mind."

She smirked and went back to drying off her legs, making a big show of it. She stood up after a minute and dropped the towel and glanced back at him. "Did you see my lotion anywhere?"

"Cabinet," He grunted.

"Thank you," She murmured. She grabbed the lotion and went to stand back in front of the tub. Placing her foot on the toilet lid she started rubbing lotion down her legs and smirked to herself at the little grunts from her boyfriend. "Something the matter?"

"Not at all," Die answered, his voice slightly strained.

"You sure?" Rina teased.

"Yep," He grunted while eyeing her. He knew exactly what she was doing. But after six months, his patience was wearing thin with all her teasing.

When she began working her way up to her chest his patience snapped. He rose from the tub and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against his chest. He nuzzled her neck and gripped her hips.

"What are you doing?" Rina giggled.

"You are nothing but a tease," Die playfully growled and nipped at her collar bone.

She let out a little squeal and squirmed around. "What are you going to do about it?"

He smirked and carefully tossed her over his shoulder and smacked her ass, emanating another squeal from her. "Just you wait. Iv`e had six months to plan this."

"Oh I bet you have."
♠ ♠ ♠
This didn`t come out exactly like I wanted but it`s not too bad.