Maiden of Darkness

Chapter 1: Time to Face Reality

Your Point Of View

You woke up, rubbing your eyes widely and started to yawn. You got off the bed and started to change in your clothes. You looked in the mirror and saw yourself staring back with your purple eyes and black hair.

"Sigh, I wish I could do something different today. I've always hated reality". You ran downstairs and saw your mom cooking, and your dad reading the newspaper. "Aniko, breakfast is ready. Do you want some?" You shook your head, and looked at your dad cautiously. "I don't want you to get in trouble, or hang out with your friends so long", said your dad. You rolled your eyes at him. You were very rebellious with your father. He wouldn't allow you to do anything with your friends.

"Yeah, whatever!", you said opening the door and heading to Destiny Island. You went to the boat, and started rowing. While rowing, you started thinking how much you would miss the place. Your father told you that you were moving in three weeks. You started wondering what it would be like without Sora, Kairi, Selphie, Tidus, Wakka and...especially Riku.

Riku was the only person, who actually understood how you felt. He was the only one who would sit down next to you, and listened to you talk. He was very special to you....even if you were a little rude to him sometimes.

You reached the island, and got off the boat. You walked over the edge of the beach and laid on the sand and slept there for like about 10 minutes. Suddenly, you heard a voice come from next to you. "So, you come here to slack off?", you turn to your side, and see a silver haired guy with aqua green eyes. "Maybe, why would you want to know , Riku". You smiled at him as he sat next to you.

Riku looked at you, a bit disappointed. "So, has your dad decided if he's going or not?", you nodded and said, "he can be so stupid sometimes. I wish that I could stay here". Riku looked down and stood up. He offered you his hand. "Hey, let's go find Sora and Kairi. They're waiting for us". You got up, grabbing his hand. You started to run ahead. You looked behind and saw Riku was catching up. "can you beat me, Riku?", Riku smirked and started to run faster, he immediately passed you. You both reached the pier quite fast. Riku was laying on the wall. He looked at you and said, "What took you so long?" You looked at him and sticked out your tongue at him. "You're mean". He started laughing and you started giggling.

Sora and Kairi were waving at you. You waved back at them. Kairi ran towards you and said, "Hey, come on we're gonna sleep over at my house tonight. Did you ask your parents?'' You looked down, and then smiled at Kairi. "My mom said yes, but my dad said I have to be back tomorrow in the morning. He kind of doesn't know Riku and Sora are sleeping over", you had a sweat drop and you were laughing nervously. Sora mouth opened, his eyes widened, "Why didn't you say we were going?" Riku slapped his hand to his head. "You know how her dad is, he doesn't trust us". You looked at Riku. You felt bad that your dad didn't trust him or Sora, just because they were guys. You knew all your dad wants is your protection for you, but, they were still your best friends.

"Hey, lets get to Kairi's house already. I'm not gonna stand here all night". You ran to the boat, they all followed you to the boat. Riku and Sora rowed the boat, while you and Kairi were talking. You finally reached Kairi's house, you all jumped out of the boat, and walked inside Kairi's house. Sora noticed that you didn't have your bag with you, so he asked, "Hey Aniko, where's your bag?" You were so distracted by Kairi's house that you didn't notice Sora was talking to you. Sora tapped your shoulder ad asked again. Uh, Aniko....where's your bag?", you noticed that you didn't have your bag, and remembered where it was. "Oh, yeah, my mom's gonna bring it over, don't worry about it , Sora". You smiled at him. Kairi took your arm and showed you around the house.

Riku's Point Of View

You looked at Aniko walk away with Kairi. You kept staring at her. Deep inside, you really didn't want her to leave Destiny Islands. You were spaced out when all of a sudden, Sora comes in and punches your shoulder.
"Hey, why don't you tell Aniko that you like her? I mean, now that she's leaving and all. You wouldn't want her to leave without her knowing how you feel". You sighed really heavily. You did like Aniko, but never told her.
"What's the point of telling her, if she's not gonna be here long enough to be with me. There's no point in telling her. I'll just hurt her". You walked away, heading to where Aniko and Kairi was.

Sora's Point Of View
You saw Riku walked away. You sighed. "That didn't stop me and Kairi from being together. Man, I really wanted Aniko and Riku together", you said in a low voice. You ran and joined the others.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now, I originally wrote this chapter in Quizilla, I didn't make any changes, cause this was my first story, and I grew fond of it, so no changes! Love! This is a kingdom hearts story by the way! I Hope the Mibba users like it as much as the quizilla users. Bye!!