Maiden of Darkness

Chapter 10: The Lost Inner Happiness

*Your Point Of View*

You're in a dark room, once again. You look around the room. You see yellow eyes coming out from the floor, they rise and look at you. You back away and trip. You fall on your back.
"Get away from me! What do you want?", you scream and notice that the black creatures weren't trying to hurt you.

You saw a light coming from the dark sky shining down at something. You blink your eye a few times to see what the light was shining on. You opened your eyes widely to see three bodies laying on the black floor, being covered in darkness. You recognized the bodies in an instant.

"Sora, Kairi, Riku!!", you ran to them. You threw yourself to the floor next to them. They were slowly sinking into darkness.
"Guys, no. Come back, don't leave me here". Your eyes were watery. You tried to hold it in. You heard footsteps behind you.
"Your powers caused this. The heartless are attacking those that are very special in your heart, this way, you'll become a heartless yourself".

You turned around to see the blond girl talking to you.

"Who are you?", you asked facing her with fear in your eyes.
"I am Namine, I'm a nobody, with powers to control people's memories", said the blond girl.
You looked at her with a worry face, "Please, tell me what's going on, Namine".
She looked at you, with a face that showed discourage.
"You are a person, with special powers, just like me. You are able to control heartless, with the power of darkness. You...control your darkness with your anger".

You looked at her with wide opened eyes. You didn't want to believe what she said, "How...how did I get these powers. Why me?".

She answered very calmly to you, "These powers are only given to people with darkness in their hearts. A person with hatred and anger. You must've build anger and hatred to someone, to be given this power".
You looked down at your feet, you whispered under your breath, "My father, he's always made me angry".

Namine walked towards you and placed her hand on your shoulder.
"Aniko, you have to understand, THIS, is what you'll do to your friends if you keep building anger". You looked at her so helpless. You looked back at your friends being slowly sucked into darkness.
"How, how can I?" you said in a low tone, yet Namine still heard you. She smiled at you.
"The only way to prevent this, is to free your heart from this anger. Release it from this pain. Don't let the darkness take you".

Namine slowly started to fade away, she kept calling your name.
"Aniko...Aniko...Aniko..." you heard her voice fading. You started to hear the voice everywhere.
"Aniko!!", you heard a voice and opened you eyes quickly. You saw Riku and Kairi hovering you. You looked at them to realize something.
"It was just a dream. Thank goodness", you said as you sigh heavily. You were in the Usual Spot, laying on the couch. Kairi was wrapping your arm with a bandage, right in the spot you got cut. Riku was sitting besides you.
"You okay, Aniko?" he asked as he brushed some of your hair with his fingers.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Did I fell asleep?", you asked looking around the room noticing that Sora, Hayner, Pence and Ollette weren't there.

"Yeah you did. Sora thought you had died and started to panic", said Kairi smiling at you, as she continued wrapping the bandages around your arm.
You slightly giggled, and spoke again. "Where's Sora and the others?".
"Hayner and the gang went to their homes, while Sora went to contact some of his friends to pick us up. We're leaving Twilight Town", said Riku as he stopped brushing your hair.
"Oh, okay. Wow, another world?", you said wondering off in your mind until Kairi interrupted you.

"Oh great, I ran out of bandages. I'm gonna have to get some more. Wait here, okay Aniko. I'll be back", she said as she got up and walked outside.
"Okay, no problem", you saw Kairi walk away. You were now alone with Riku.
He looked at you, and asked, "Hey Aniko, can I ask you something?"
You looked at him confused but still nodded at him, "Sure, what's up?"

He looked at you now with a serious look, "What's going on? You've been releasing some strange dark power since the incident in the island. What's up?"
You turned your head facing the floor, trying to avoid eye contact. You didn't want him to know you might become dangerous to him. He put his hand on your cheek and slowly pulled your face facing his.

"Aniko, tell me. I'm worried about you. I know you're hiding something. You know how I feel about you, so don't keep secrets from me".
You looked at his aqua eyes and sighed. You looked at him once again. "I...I'm a danger to all of you, Riku. I have powers that able me to control Heartless and darkness. My anger is the source to it all. I can't control it, HE makes me so mad", you said with a tear falling from your eye.

The tear was caught by Riku's kiss on your cheek. He slowly pulled away and looked at you again.

"It's your dad, isn't it. Aniko, he's not here right now. You're free from his grasp. You're able to do anything without him on your back. You CAN control this power you have. Don't let him come between you and your happiness. Okay?"
You heard every word he said. It all made sense, it was true what he was saying. You smiled at him and said, "Thanks, Riku".
Suddenly, Sora and Kairi burst in out of nowhere. "Hey, we got our ride waiting for us.

We're going to Radiant Garden. Sounds good?", said Sora happily looking silly. You giggled as Kairi shook her head.
"Sora, can't you wait until I'm done bandaging Aniko's arm?" said Kairi, pointing at your arm. He sighed.
"Awww, but I wanna get to ride the Gummi Ship, before Donald changes his mind", he said whining and moving his arms around.
Kairi shook her head again, "Nope, last time you almost crashed that thing. There's no way you're doing it again", she said walking to your arm and wrapping it with the bandage.

"Aww, come on, Kairi", he said pouting. You shook your head and said, "You heard what the lady said, Sora. No Flying". Kairi giggled as she finished wrapping your arm. Riku helped you stand up. Sora pouted again.
"Awww, you guys are boring" he said as he led all of you to the Gummi Ship. You looked at Riku and said, "They look like a married couple".
Riku nodded, "They sure do"!

You all reached the Gummi Ship and started to climb the ramp. Sora and Kairi rushed inside. Riku was about to step in, but you pulled on his arm to stop him.
"What's Up, Aniko?", he said trying to figure why you stopped him.
You looked at him in the eye and said, "Riku, you're my happiness".
He stared bluntly, and Sora came out and yelled, "Hey, hurry up". You grabbed Riku's arm and ran up into the Gummi Ship.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw, how cute! He's your happiness! That's so cute. Anyhow, I felt like I didn't want to continue the Struggle Match, so I flew the characters to a new world. YAY!! Sorry for you struggle lovers. Oh, I'm not sure if I should bring Roxas out, since Namine came out also. Well, I think I will. Whatever, more coming soon.