Maiden of Darkness

Chapter 17: Meeting With the Boss

*Riku's Point Of View*

You open your eyes and felt a little dizzy. You blinked your eyes a couple of times, you notice your head was laying on someone's lap. You turned your head facing up and see a blurry figure looking at you.

"Riku, are you okay?", said the figure, sliding its hand in your silver hair.
You became familiar with the voice, until you vision became clear. Your eyes widen to see that familiar face again, your heartbeat was racing fast, you were filled with joy in that moment.

"Aniko, you're okay",you said as you lift your body, but stopped midway, to feel the pain in your rib. You quickly placed your hand on your rib, letting out a soft yell.
"Riku, don't move. You're hurt", said a worried Aniko. She put one hand on your back and the other on your rib.
"I'm fine", you said facing her, trying to ignore the fact that you hurt your rib.

Your hand grabbed her wrist as you pulled her against your body. You quickly embraced her with all your might. You felt warmth in your arms again, filling you up with such joy.
"I've been looking for you. I thought they hurt you. I couldn't bare to see you away from me", you said as you continued embracing her, you placed your hand in the back of her head, tightening your grip on her hair. You felt the relief of finding her, all over your body.

*Your Point Of View*

"Riku...", you whispered to yourself as he embraced you with such warmth. Your head was placed on his chest. You could here his rapid heartbeat, echoing through your ear. Your arms were beside your head, laying on his chest. You tightly gripped your hand on his robe.

Tears started to fill your eye. You started sobbing a bit.

"I missed you. I was worried you weren't going to find me. I was afraid you were going to leave me behind...I was afraid you didn't-", you paused at that second.
Riku interrupted you as he released you from the embraced. He gazed into your eyes lift your chin up.
"Aniko, I wouldn't ever forget about you. You're too important to me, I don't know what I'd do without you. I need you in my life", he said as he pulled your chin up to his face and kissed you passionately.

You wrapped your arms around his neck. You had missed this feeling for awhile now. This feeling felt as if it was slowly disappearing while you were separated from Riku. Now, this feeling truly brought happiness back into your eyes.

You felt your body loosened, as he wrapped his arms around your waist.
There was a silence in the room for about a minute, until he pulled back and looked into your eyes again. You look up to him and smiled.
He was about to place his hand on your cheek, when he suddenly flinched and put his arm on his rib. You gasped.

"Riku...what happened to you"?
"Er, it's nothing. A couple of nobodies attacked me on my way here. I made a portal just in time, though", he said, as his body bend forward. His head landed on your shoulder.
"You always push yourself to hard. You shouldn't keep doing that", you said as you helped him lay on you lap again. You sighed heavily. You looked down at him again.
"I don't want you to hurt yourself, all for-", you paused as you saw Riku had already fallen asleep.

His saw his chest slowly rising and falling. You smiled at him as you laid your head against the wall. You started to close your eyes, the last thing you saw was Riku's silver hair before you fell asleep peacefully.

*Sora's Point of view*

"Donald, Goofy...can't you fly this thing faster", you yelled at Donald, as you signaled them with your hand.
"Calm down, Sora. Now, are you sure Riku joined Maleficent. It doesn't sound like him to just do that and run off", said Kairi looking worriedly over your shoulder.
"I'm positive, Kairi. He must've ran off to find Aniko in the World that Never Was", you said as you looked down. You were worried.
"I'm just scared of what Maleficent might do to Riku after he finds Aniko", you whispered to yourself, but Kairi heard you.
She placed her arm on your shoulder, when you yelled out to Donald.
"Donald! Go faster!"
"We're going as fast as we can, calm down", yelled Donald.

*Your Point Of View*

You wake up to see Riku still laying on your lap. You rub your eyes a little. You were afraid of moving your legs, just in case Riku would wake up. You smiled at his peaceful expression.

"Good morning", you say cheerfully at Riku still sleeping soundly.You got scared for a moment, you jumped a little to hear a noise, you knew it was Axel coming.
"Oh no! Axel", you panicked a little, but remembered about Riku. You didn't want to wake him up, after all, he was injured.

Axel came out of the portal in front of you, yawning and his hands behind his head. He walked towards you.

"Hey, time for your traini...what the HELL", Axel's eyes opened as he saw Riku on your lap. He quickly jumped back and summoned his chakrams. He was ready to attack him.
"Axel, wait. Don't hurt him", you yelled out at him, while hovering Riku.
"But, he's not suppose to be here. Besides, he's come to take you back,and I'm NOT allowing that", he said as he spun his chakrams.

You carefully laid Riku on the ground, while staring at Axel.
"Axel, please. I need you to be my friend right now, He's hurt, and I can't allow you to hurt him anymore", you said as you summoned your chakrams and pointed one at Axel.
Axel's eyes widen, but then calmed down. He looked at you with a serious look on his face.

"You care about him, don't you"?
"More than my own life", you told him, looking straight into his eyes. He sighed and made his chakrams disappeared.
"Alright, but he can't stay here. They'll find him quick. You can use my room if you want?", he said as he scratched his neck casually.
You nodded to him. You woke up Riku, and smiled when his aqua eyes opened.
"What's going on"?
"Come on, Riku. We're taking you somewhere else", you said as you swung his arm over your shoulder and put one arm around his waist.

You both walked towards the portal that Axel had created, and went in. Axel looked in all directions, and then jumped in.
You all ended up in a giant round room The wall had a fire design painted on it. There was a bed with red sheets on it. You quickly walked towards it and set Riku down on it.

"There, you'll feel better in no time", you smiled to Riku and started to walk away.
"Where are you going?", asked Riku as he jumped up, but flinched midway. His rib still hurt.
"I'll be back. Don't worry", you said without turning around. Riku sat back down and noticed Axel glaring at him.
"I'm not allowed to kill you right now, so you're lucky", grinned Axel as he opened a portal and he and you walked through it.

You ended up in the training room. You automatically summoned your chakrams and got ready to fight Axel again. Axel summoned his chakrams and summoned fire around them.
At that moment, Zexion comes out of a portal and walks towards you. Axel sighed.
"What now"!
"Xemnas, wants to see the Maiden, now", he said showing no emotion whatsoever to Axel.

He turned to you and grabbed your wrist. You followed him back to the portal, as Axel followed you back.

You enter the portal, and end in the throne room. All the members sat in their thrones as Xemnas was at the very top, all were there except Larxene.
You saw Zexion and Axel back away from you, as Xemnas rose from his throne. He glared at you.

"Maiden", he said as he floated down to your level.
You felt fear rising up your spine. Your body went cold for a moment as Xemnas approached you.
Once he went in front of you, he grabbed your face, and started rubbing it. You felt a cold aura moving all over your body. At that moment, Xemnas raised an arm and hit your face hard, sending you to the floor.

You felt the painful sting n your cheek. You tried to get up, your eyes glowed purple at that instant. You faced him with glowing eyes, and glared.
"So, you are starting to control your power. Good, I've been waiting for that", said Xemnas as he snapped his fingers and signaled Zexion to approach her.
"Zexion, you know what to do", he glared at Zexion and looked at you pitiful. Axel reacted and yelled after.

"What are you going to do to her?", yelled Axel as Zexion grabbed both of your wrist. You tried to struggle to break free but couldn't.
Your eyes were still glowing. You looked at Axel, and looked down. Xemnas nodded his head to Zexion. Zexion opened a portal and went through it. The last thing you saw was Axel yelling after you, but you blacked out without noticing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wonder what Xemnas has in store for you! Who knows...I know...BWAHAHAHA!!! Axel's starting to help you out...but why?? So, yeah! Anyhow, keep reading..more coming soon!!