Maiden of Darkness

Chapter 2: A Secret Confession

"Wow, Kairi. Your house is beautiful!" You looked around with amazement. Kairi smiled as usual. " You guys make yourselves comfortable, I'll be making dinner soon".
Time passed, and you were all eating dinner. You stuffed yourself with so much food. It was really good. Once you were done, you had your eye on Kairi's garden. It was full of flowers and beautiful plants.

"Hey, Kairi...is it okay if we go to your garden whenever we want?", Kairi nodded. "Yeah...awesome" Everyone laughed. It was getting dark, so everyone started to unpack their stuff. While they were unpacking, you decided to check out the garden. "Hey Kairi, I'm going to your garden. If my mom comes with my backpack, just let her in". Kairi nodded. "Okay, but don't take to long. We're gonna watch a movie"! You jumped up and down with excitement. "Okay"!

You ran to the garden. it was night time outside, and you thought it was beautiful. "I love the dark", you said staring at the sky. You started looking at the flowers. You liked their smell. All of a sudden, you heard a voice behind you.

"Hey, you're gonna catch a cold". You looked behind and saw Riku behind you. He was looking at you smelling the flowers.

"Oh, Riku, I didn't know you behind me". You blushed. He started to laugh. "It's okay, I just thought that you would be inside by now...so you like the dark?", he asked with confidence.

You nodded your head up and down. "I love it, it's so peaceful". Riku stood besides you. He stared at the night sky with you. "Yeah, it is". He looked at you intensely. He started to get nervous. You were worried about him. "Riku, what's wrong?", you looked at him. Riku didn't face you. "I...I really don't want you to go, Aniko. You're so important to me. Why do you have to go?", you were speechless to what Riku had said.

You couldn't say anything to him, but, silence wasn't gonna answer him. "Riku, we have too...I really don't want to either, but..." you were interrupted by Riku's lips touching yours. He was holding your arm tightly. His arm was around your waist.

You were so weak. You couldn't do anything. You kissed him back, trying to make it more passionate. He was holding you tightly and didn't to let you go. He caught his breath as he pulled away. You stared right at him. He looked directly at you with his aqua eyes. "I-I Love you, Aniko. I can't have you away from me".

Suddenly, you heard someone walking outside to the garden, dropping your bag on the floor. "Aniko what are you doing with HIM". You turned around and saw your dad staring at you with an evil glare. "Dad, what are you doing here". He walked up to you and separated you and Riku. "You're going home, and I never want to see you with HIM again"". He looked at Riku evilly. He grabbed your arm and left the garden. You tried to escape him but you couldn't...he was holding you tightly. "Dad let me go!" you yelled at him, as Riku tried to prevent him from taking you away.

"I'm her father, you can't tell me what to do with my daughter". He left Kairi's house and pushed you in the car. Riku looked at you, helplessly. You screamed "RIKU". Your dad turned on the car and left. Riku was out of sight. A tear fell out of your eye. Your dad screamed at you. "We're moving from this place tomorrow,and that's final". You couldn't believe what you heard. All you could think of was never seeing Riku again.

You got to your house, and slammed the door to your room. You laid in your bed, so tired. The last words you had in your mind were, "I HATE YOU"! After repeating those words in your head, over and over, you finally fell asleep, with tears falling from your eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Why is it that fathers are mostly the ones who try to do what's best for their daughters, when in reality, they just make it more complicating? So yeah, this was chapter two, and the other 27 chapters are on their way..Later!