Maiden of Darkness

Chapter 20: Nobody's Friendship

*Your Point Of View*

You went running straight towards Marluxia clutching your chakrams in your hands. You swung your chakram at him, releasing dark energy swirls at him.

"So, three against one. Fine, let's play", Marluxia avoided the swinging chakram.
He raised his arm and summoned walls of thorn vines to surround you three. You looked around in amazement. The walls rose up so high, almost looking like skyscrapers. Some had flowers blooming everywhere. Marluxia chuckled at you.

"You like it, Maiden. The best part hasn't even started", he said as he looked down at your feet. You looked down also, noticing vines being wrapped around your leg.
"Oh no, I can't move", you shout out to Axel.
"Hold on, Aniko", Axel shouts back to you, burning the vines on your feet with his chakrams.
You felt the heat burning every inch of the vines on your leg. Once you were released you jumped away, and smiled to Axel.
"Thanks, Axel".

Riku rushed up to you and stood by your side. He summoned darkness from his palm and threw dark aura at Marluxia.
"Axel, can you burn down the wall?", Riku asked in a rush, he rushed towards Marluxia to hit him with the keyblade. Marluxia swung his scythe to Riku, scratching his leg.
"Riku!", you screamed after him. He shook his head, signaling not to get any closer to him.
"I think I can burn down half of the wall, but I need more fire power", Axel whispered to himself. He started to burn down the wall with his chakrams, but it was burning in a slow pace.
"You idiots. Do you really think you can burn down the wall that easily?", he paused walking towards to Riku, as he swung his scythe at him, sending him to the ground.

Riku moaned in pain. Marluxia placed the scythe's blade around Riku's neck.
"Poor little maiden, such a shame I have to dirty my scythe to convince her to come back to us", he says while he made his scythe get closer to Riku's neck.
"Marluxia, if you dare to hurt him...", you paused while your eyes started to glow purple.

Your chakrams were slowly releasing more darkness from them. Anger rose inside of you.
"I'll kill you", you gritted through your teeth at Marluxia.
You quickly rose from the ground and started attacking Marluxia with your chakrams, he dodge every move. Riku tried to get up, but his leg was deeply cut.
"Do you really think, you can beat me with the same attacks. I know every move you make, thanks to that battle with Larxene. Maiden, your power is far to great...let us use it for our needs", he said as he hit you with his scythe, but you collided his scythe with your chakrams.

You were slowly starting to lose strength. You could feel him pushing you down. Your eyes were glowing brighter. You started to form a pool of darkness under him, yellow eyes emerged from the pool. Neo shadows started to come out of the pool, grabbing on to Marluxia's legs, pulling him down. He smirked at you.

"Do you think that little trick will work on me. Maiden, you've underestimated me", he said, summoning vines around Riku.

Riku was unable to dodge the attack, for his leg was deeply cut. The vines wrapped around his arms and legs, he was struggling to stand up, but the force of the vine prevented him. Axel was still burning down the wall, he was to busy to notice vines came from the ground and wrapped around his legs.

"What the heck?", he screamed out as the vines prevented him to move. More vines came and surrounded him, wrapping his arms, but he burned them with his chakrams.
"Get away from me", he yelled to the vines burning every single one that kept coming to him.

You looked back at both of them, you started to get nervous.
"Axel, Riku!", you yelled after them. You moved away from Marluxia and ran towards Riku but was caught midway by vines. You fell to the floor, with vines on your legs. Your chakrams disappeared from your hands.
"Aniko!", Riku called after you, trying to break free from the vines.

Your eyes started to go back to normal, the pool of darkness under Marluxia disappeared.

He smirked and went up to you, and put his scythe around your neck.

"Now, be a good little Maiden, and come with me".
"No one's going anywhere Marluxia!", yelled a voice from behind the wall.
You turned your head towards the wall. The voice sounded familiar to you.
"Fire!", yelled the voice from behind the wall. A huge burst of fire broke through a wall of vines, forming a whole through it. Your body was filled with joy to see that familiar face.
"Sora!", you yelled with joy at him. Behind him was Kairi, Goofy, and Donald. Marluxia glared at him, he released you from the vines and grabbed your wrists. He puts the scythe over your neck.
"Ah, Sora. We meet again".
"Give it up, Marluxia...it's over!", he said looking over at Axel.
Axel looked back at him, and nodded. Axel jumped away from the vines and fired up his chakrams, Sora aimed his keyblade at Marluxia.

"Ready...go!!", both Sora and Axel shouted at the same time.
"Burn down, Marluxia", shouted Axel, Sora shouted shooting fire from the tip of his keyblade.
"Firaga"!

You released darkness from your body in time to make Marluxia release you. You ran towards Riku. The two fire blasts went straight towards Marluxia.

"No, this can't be!", he yelled. A huge explosion occurred when the fire hit Marluxia.

It burned Marluxia to the ground. He dissolved into ashes right before your eyes, you could smell the burnt in the air. It lasted for a long time, until the smoke disappeared. The vines disappeared and so did the wall. You checked Riku's leg to see if it was any bad.

"Riku, are you okay? Your leg it's-"
"Yeah, I'll be fine"
Sora ran towards you guys, while Donald and Goofy followed, he looked worried.
"You guys okay? We were looking all over for you two", he said kneeling down, he caught his eye on Riku's leg.
"We have to get him to the gummi ship, Kairi will know what to do?", he said looking at you.

You nodded, as Sora put Riku's arm over his shoulder, and one arm around his waist. He got up and started walking back to the gummi ship. You were about to follow him, but remembered about Axel.

"Wait, hold on", you said as you ran back to Axel, he was about to walk away. Riku and Sora looked back at you. Goofy and Donald were already walking back to the gummi ship.
You approached Axel, looking up to him. He smirked at you, while shrugging his shoulders.
"Well, I guess this is my end of the bargain", he said in a casual tone.
"Axel, come with us. If you go back, who knows what they'll do to you", you said as you grabbed his sleeve.

He laughed and stretched his arms,"Heh, don't worry. I've been getting in trouble with these guys for a while now. They can't do anything worse than they already have".
You looked disappointed, Axel had done so much for you, it was really hard for you to know he wasn't coming along. You looked down to your feet.

"Hey, don't feel bad. When I have the opportunity to escape to some other world...I'll visit you. Got it memorized?".

You looked up at him and smiled. You felt a little sad. You hugged him quickly. You looked up to him and smiled again.

"Axel, I promise I'll find Roxas for you. Then. we can all be friends".
He gazed at you bluntly. A smile went across his face. He turned around and waved a goodbye. He made a portal. He went through it, and vanished. You had this feeling in your chest, telling you, you were going to see him again.
"Come on, Aniko", Sora shouted to you. With that, you ran to them going into the gummi ship.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, guys!!I I found it sad, that Aniko promised she would find Roxas for Axel, when it might not be possible. It made me sad. Anyhow, Sora rescued you..I knew it..he was on his way!! HEHEHE!! Anyhow, what's gonna happen to Riku with Maleficent..now that Aniko's saved??? More coming soon!!