Maiden of Darkness

Chapter 3: Memories with a Stranger

Your Point Of View

You woke up the next morning with dried tears. You remembered what happened the day before. You quickly got changed into some jeans and a sleeveless shirt with a heart design on it, and ran to the kitchen. You saw boxes all over the kitchen. Your mom saw you were awake.

"Hi sweetie, your dad went to do an errand, he won't be back for a while". You got angry and said in a low voice, "Like I really care". Your mom heard you, and walked over to you. She put her hand on your shoulder and winked at you. "Maybe you would like to know that, so you could go see your friends, one more time". You knew what she was talking about. She was letting you go say bye to your friends. You hugged her and ran to the boat. You rowed as fast as you could, until you made it.

You arrived on the island and headed your way on to the same spot Riku, Sora and Kairi, always were. You rushed up, but, no one was there. You didn't know where else to look. They were always there, you thought. "I don't have much time, I'll just wait for them". You walked around, until you saw the secret place. You didn't like to just stand around...so you went inside. You walked up to the cave and saw so many drawings on the wall. You saw the drawing of Sora sharing the paopu fruit with Kairi, and giggled. "Typical, Sora". You kept looking at the drawings, and saw one with Sora, Riku, Kairi and you standing together. You laughed, but then you stopped. You remembered all the fun stuff you did with them, and were overflowed with tears. You just couldn't believe you had to leave them behind, it was horrible.

" I hate him, why won't he understand. Why won't he just leave me here where I'm happy". You started crying uncontrollably. It hurt you so much. You suddenly saw someone behind you. .You quickly turned around.He was wearing a black coat with his hood on. You stopped crying, and asked for his name.

"Who are you?", you said hiccuping your tears back. He smirked. "So, you hate your father. I can take you away from him, and you can stay with your friends forever". You didn't trust him. You stood up and took a few steps back, he appeared behind you. "All you need to do is release that anger, and release your darkness", he said. You got really mad, you didn't like what he was saying. You just wanted to be alone. "Get out of here, just leave me alone!!!", you screamed at him. He smirked and said in an evil tone..."Good...that's how you do it". All of a sudden, he released a dark aura and it quickly attacked you. It went inside your body, it hurt as if they were stabbing you with so many daggers. You hit the floor, in pain and screaming...everything went black.

Sora's point of view

You were walking with Kairi next to you. You were yawning so much, cause Kairi kept talking to you last night at the sleep over. "*yawn*, so tired. I wonder how Riku is, he went to sleep without saying a word". Kairi nodded. "I know, he left early too, he didn't even ate breakfast this morning". You two walked over to the same place you guys would always be. You saw Riku sitting on the paopu fruit, looking spaced out. You ran up to him, with Kairi behind you, and sneaked up behind him. Without him noticing, you pushed him off the paopu tree.

"Oops, sorry. My mistake". Kairi started laughing. Riku stood up. He was looking rather upset with you, but turned his head away. "Come on, Riku. What's wrong? You've been like that since yesterday". Riku sighed and looked at you. "I'm just disappointed that she's leaving, I mean, I really like her. I hate to let her go". Kairi looked at Riku so sadly and worried. She was going to put her hand on his shoulder, but, he started to walk away. You saw him walk away, you felt bad for him. "*sigh*, man this sucks. I hate watching Riku like this. It's just depressing", you kicked the sand so hard. Kairi opened her eyes really wide for a moment, and snapped her fingers. " I know what we can do". She ran to go follow Riku. She grabbed your hand and took you with her.

Riku's point of view

You were walking around for a while. You were really disappointed. You couldn't believe she was leaving. It was killing you inside. You went inside the secret place, and started walking to the end. You kept walking until you noticed a body laying on the floor. You couldn't tell who it was. You ran over to it until you realized who it belonged to. "Aniko!!!", you shouted.

You turned her body over facing you. You checked if she was still breathing. Her body was cold, you picked her up in bridal style and ran out of the secret place. You went running out and saw Kairi and Sora coming towards you. You shouted to them, "Guys, its Aniko. Some thing's wrong!!" They ran to you and saw you holding Aniko. Kairi gasped, "What happened?" You responded quickly, "I don't know. I found her in the secret place laying in the ground". "Let's take her to my house fast", said Sora already running to the boat. You all jumped in, Sora started rowing fast. You were holding Aniko real tight, she was still motionless.

You finally got to Sora's house. Kairi and Sora quickly opened the door for you, as you tried to find the nearest couch to lay Aniko in. You laid her on Sora's couch, as you and Sora went to find blankets and the first aid. Kairi stood by Aniko, worried. You placed a blanket on top of Aniko, while Kairi gave her some medicine (she tried so hard to make Aniko swallow it). Sora came with a heat patch and placed it on her forehead. You were worried, and grabbed her hand, hoping she would wake up. You three were there for 30 minutes waiting for her to move a nerve. Patiently waiting...
♠ ♠ ♠
Who was that strange figure? I don't know...you'll have to keep reading. I wonder what he did to you? Oh, well..You're gonna have to keep reading. Will Aniko wake up? Will, she return to her home and face leaving all her friends behind?
Once again..keep reading!! More coming soon!!