Maiden of Darkness

Chapter 4: Standing Up On My Own Two Feet

Your point Of View

You slowly open your eyes to see Sora, and Kairi hovering you, while Riku was holding your hand really tight. You tried to get up, but your body didn't want to move. "She's okay, thank goodness", said Kairi so relieved.

"We called your mom, and told her that your with us", said Sora cheerfully. He was glad that you were back to normal. "What happened to you Aniko? I found you laying on the floor in the secret place. You were completely knocked out". You looked at Riku and saw that he was worried about you. After what happened last night, you didn't expect anything less. "this guy came and started talking to me, he attacked me with some kind of darkness. After that, I ended up here". They all looked at you. They stood quiet, until Kairi gave you a smile. "We're just glad you're okay".

A few hours later, you were all back on the island looking at the sunset. You were all quiet, staring at the sunset. It was almost time to leave, but you didn't want to go. You stared at all three of them and thought that, maybe it could last forever. You looked at the sunset and said, "Well, I gotta get going. Bye". You waved at them and started to walk away. They waved back at you. You took a few steps, and heard footsteps behind you. "I'm coming with you", said Riku, smiling at you. You blushed a little, but Riku noticed. You both walked to the boats together.

Before you got to the boat, you stopped Riku by puling his arm. "What's wrong, Aniko?", he said staring at you with his aqua eyes. You couldn't stare at him directly, you didn't want to brake his heart. "Riku...I...I'm leaving tonight. I didn't want to tell you, but, I can't bare you looking for me tomorrow, when I won't be here. I don't want to go, but, if it were for me, I would stay here....with you. I love you, Riku".

Riku's point of view

You couldn't believe that she was leaving, tonight. It broke you inside.You heard her say that she loved you, and it made you smile, but you knew that smile wouldn't last. You lift her chin up and gave her a passionate kiss. You wished that the moment would've last forever. You pulled back and saw a tear fall from her eye. You wiped it away and put your hand on her cheek. "I love you, too, but maybe there's a better opportunity for you out there than here".

You didn't mean the words that came out of your mouth. You really loved her, and didn't want her to go. "Who knows, maybe you'll come back, and we'll be together once again". She smiled back and hugged you. You both jumped in the boat and rowed to the other island. Once you both got there, you both hugged one last time and waved to each other. You saw her walk away one last time until she completely disappeared out of sight.

Your point of view

You walked away without looking back. You had tears in your eyes and you tried to wipe them off. You reached your house and went inside. Your dad was waiting for you. He grabbed you by the hand and said "Where were you? You were suppose to be here a long time ago. Hope you weren't slacking off with those friends of yours". You looked at him icily.

You turned to him and shout at him, "I'M NOT MOVING. I'M STAYING HERE!!!!!!!!", he looked at you evilly. "What did you say?", he was angry now. You repeated again the same words, "I'M NOT MOVING. I'm staying here with my friends. You can't make me". He took your arm so tightly and was hurting you.

"That boy brain-washed you, didn't he. I'll show you how daughters are suppose to respect and behave". He was about to hit you, until you screamed, "NO!!". A dark aura came from your body and started to shine. Your father backed away. Your mother came running from the kitchen and saw the aura overflowing. It then completely spread through your whole house. You were filled with hatred, and all of a sudden weird black creatures started to come out if the ground. Something was going on...
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I guess you did wake up. Funny about that. Poor Riku, I feel bad for him, I feel even worse for you. Oh well, see ya! More coming soon...
What will happen to you? Will Riku, Sora and Kairi leave you without saying goodbye...more coming soon!