Maiden of Darkness

Chapter 5: Dark Disaster

Riku's Point Of View

A few minutes ago, you saw her walk away...walk away from your life, forever. You tried to smile but it was hard. You were about to jump in the boat when you hear a huge noise coming from behind. You look behind and saw a strange black aura coming from Aniko's house. It was spreading to the sky, you looked up and knew that Aniko was in trouble.
"I'm coming Aniko", you said in a low voice.

You ran towards Aniko's house. The aura was getting stronger as you got closer to her house. You recognized the strong aura immediately. "They're heartless in her house. It can't be. Sora and I finished them for good. Why would there be heartless here", you thought. You were reaching Aniko's house. You quickly opened the door, and there she was, Aniko. She was surrounded by darkness, it was almost swallowing her. Her eyes were glowing purple,and heartless were coming out of the floor.

"Were are they coming from? It can't be from Aniko, it just can't". You saw her, and ran up to her. She was in a complete trance. "Aniko, wake up. It's me, Riku, remember". You started shaking her, but she didn't response. She looked at you with her glowing eyes. Her body was cold again. "Aniko, don't give up. Remember us". The heartless started attacking you. You quickly summoned your keyblade, and started attacking them. You tried to attack them, but at the same time, you were trying to protect Aniko.

You went back to Aniko, and attacked the heartless until most of them were gone. Aniko's eyes were still glowing. You picked up Aniko and ran outside the house. You saw Sora and Kairi, running towards you. "What are you guys doing here". Sora was exhausted and quickly replied, "The heartless, they're on the island, so we came looking for you". Kairi noticed that you were holding Aniko in your arms,"What happened to Aniko?'' You saw the heartless were coming after you. "I'll explain later, let's just get out of here". You all ran towards the beach, you had no where else to run. The heartless completely surrounded you three. You looked at Sora and Kairi, they were completely exhausted. You looked at Aniko, her eyes were still glowing in a trance.

"Aniko, I'm sorry...", at that second, Aniko's eyes glowed brighter. Her body was releasing darkness. It swallowed the three of you.After that, everything went blackout.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was so short! So, you all disappeared!! What happened? Why were your eyes glowing purple...why were heartless attacking Sora, Riku, and Kairi? Man, I want Axel to come out already. He's so cool.
More updates coming soon!!