Maiden of Darkness

Chapter 6: The Void To A New World

Your point of view

You woke up in a complete dark room. "uhhhh, where am I? How did I end up here?" You looked around and saw Sora, Riku and Kairi all laying in the floor. "oh no! Guys wake up. What happen to you guys?", you ran to them and fell on your knees next to Sora.

You grabbed his shoulder and started to shake him. "Sora, please wake up. Sora...". You look at Kairi and went to her, "Kairi...Kairi, wake up". You saw Riku laying motionless. You sat next to him and grabbed his hand. "Riku, Wake up. What happened? Please, answer me". You stopped for a second, and felt something cold in your chest. You knew it wasn't fear, for you were never afraid of the dark. You knew it was something worse.

You heard footsteps behind, and turned around. You saw it was the same cloaked figure as before. He started walking towards you, he was clapping his hands, he stopped walking, and stood in front of you. You quickly got up and stood in front of Riku, Sora, and Kairi, making sure the figure wouldn't hurt them.

"Who are you? What do you want?", you said staring at the figure. He smirked and stopped clapping. "I just wanted to congratulate you for your performance back at the island. Your power was amazing. You could release so much more power if you keep that anger locked up. It was impressive". You were confused. "What power, all I remember is being in the island, screaming at my dad. Then, I woke up here". He started to chuckle and looked behind you. He saw your friends laying there behind you.

"Humph, I guess your friends couldn't handle you. I don't blame them. You are quite powerful, Maiden". You looked at him, still confused. You blinked your eyes a couple of times. "What, do you mean, Maiden, and what power?" The figure started to smirk again, "Your power, Maiden, the power to control the darkness with your heart. The power to summon Heartless with your anger." He stopped rambling and looked at you again. "Humph, if your friends can't control you, or, that power, why don't you let people who CAN help you, help you. Come with us".

He stretched out his hand for you, almost as if he offered it. You shook your head at him, and looked at him with a straight face. "I will never leave my friends behind". You tried to look under his hood, but couldn't. "Who are you?" He pulled of his hood to reveal his face. He had red spiky hair, with green eyes and red markings under his eyes. "The name's Axel, got it memorized?" He turned around and walked away. You were gonna follow him but your legs were frozen. He stopped and said something, "You will eventually change your mind and come with us. The nobodies will be after you...they'll be feeding on your dark essence heart, so don't try to hide. We'll be waiting for you, Maiden". He kept walking and disappeared in a portal he summoned.

You were left alone, again. You sat next to your friends in the dark. You looked at your friends, sadly. You started thinking to yourself. "Did I do this to you? I...couldn't have. I know that I would never hurt my friends". You heard a voice coming from behind you. "You didn't hurt your friends, you saved them. They just couldn't control the darkness you drowned them in", you saw a girl with blond hair and a white dress. "Your heart was full of anger, not even the keyblade wielders could control your darkness. You summoned so much heartless, your power was out of control". You looked at her and asked her, "please tell me, what's going on?" The girl jumped up and started to look around. She turned to you and said, "Someone's coming, I'll transport you all to Twilight Town. I'll explain everything soon".

She opened a portal of darkness and transported all of us. A blinding light was shining, when she was transporting you all. You closed your eyes. The girl disappeared, when you opened your eyes you ended up in an alleyway. You looked behind and saw Riku, Sora and Kairi laying on the floor, helplessly.

"Where am I? I gotta go find find someone to help Riku, Sora and Kairi. I can't leave them here". You saw three kids passing through the alleyway in the far end. You opened your eyes widely and ran after them. You ran towards them and pulled on one of the kids' arm."Please, help me. I need someone's help". The kid had camouflage pants with a black shirt and messy dirty blond hair with brown eyes. He looked at you surprisingly, and said, "Whoa, hey watch it. Hold on". The girl behind him with brown hair and an orange shirt saw that you were worried. "What's wrong?'', you looked at her worried. "Please, my friends are in trouble. Please help me". A chubby kid with black hair, with a red bandanna and red shirt quickly replied. "We'll help, lead the way". You nodded and took them straight to Kairi, Riku and Sora.

They followed behind you all the way. When you reached your friends, they all stopped and opened their eyes widely. "Hey, its Sora and the gang", said the boy with camouflage pants. "You looked at him, and said,"How do you know them"? The girl interrupted, "We don't have time for this, let's just take them to the Usual Spot". You all nodded. A few minutes later, you were all in the Usual Spot. You all laid Sora, Riku and Kairi against the wall. The chubby boy came over to you and said, "I'll bring blankets and pillows so you guys can spend the night here, okay?" you smiled at him and nodded. "Thank you". The girl came and said"No problem, I'm Ollette, this is Pence (pointing at the kid with the bandanna) and Hayner (pointing at the other kid with the camouflage pants), if you need anything, just ask".

You nodded, and gave a big yawn. "I'm so tired". Ollette smiled and said, "Don't worry, I'll stay here until Pence comes with your pillows and blankets. If you fall asleep, I'll make sure you're all tucked in". You giggled, and yawned again. Hayner left after Pence, while Ollette stayed to watch after all of you. You sat next to Riku and laid next to him, slowly closing your eyes. You laid your head on his shoulder and slowly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you people have played Kh2, you should know how Hayner, Pence and Ollette know them! Anyhow, YAY!! Axel came out!! It's about time!! So, now that you're in twilight town..I wonder what happened in Destiny Island? This time, I really don't know!!
Well, more coming soon!!