Maiden of Darkness

Chapter 9 : Unfamiliar, Yet Familiar Force

*Your Point of view*

You ran towards the platform and jumped on it. Riku and Sora were too busy fighting heartless to notice that you started fighting off the white creatures.
"Okay, creatures. This time, I'm gonna make sure you won't attack my friends".

You slashed a couple of nobodies, and swung the chakrams around. A Dusk came from behind and scratched your shoulder. You noticed that the dusk disappeared when you turned around to see Riku with his keyblade.

"What are you doing, Aniko? You're gonna get hur-", He noticed you holding the chakrams and your shoulder bleeding.
"Where did you get that weapon?" he said staring at the weapon. You noticed that there was a dusk behind him, about to attack. You pushed him to the side, getting ready to slice the Dusk in half.
"Look out, Riku", you swung your chakram at the nobody. It sliced in half and disappeared. Riku came over you and smiled.
"Thanks, Aniko. We gotta get you somewhere safe, you're shoulder's bleeding", he said putting his hand on your bleeding shoulder. You felt the pain on your shoulder when he touched it. It felt like it was burning.
"Ow, that hurts. We have to help Sora. He's fighting the creatures on his own".
You turned your head looking at Sora swinging his keyblade, defeating off the nobodies, one by one.

Riku nodded his head and placed his hand on your cheek, "Stay here, don't move. Okay?" You nodded and watched him leave to fight off the nobodies.
Deep inside, you knew was just trying to protect you, but, you couldn't stand the feeling that you couldn't help them to fight.

"Why, can't I help. I've always been protected, I've never been helpful to anyone. Why do people always pull me back, and won't let me do ANYTHING. My father would always do this to me, I've always hated it", you muttered under your breath.

You started to feel anger, rising above your chest. You could feel the darkness rising, making tremendous power. Your eyes glowed purple, but, this time you noticed it.
You rose from the ground releasing darkness from your body. You had your eyes focused on the nobodies. When you did, you send your chakrams flying towards the nobodies, releasing a huge amount of darkness.

The chakrams were flying straight at the nobodies. Once they collided, the chakrams released darkness. You nearly destroyed most of them. Your energy was being sucked dried. The chakrams returned to your hands. Once they did you fell on your knees, exhausted.

*Sora's point of View*

You were fighting off a couple of nobodies with Riku by your side, when you noticed chakrams flying straight at the Dusks. You turned around to see Aniko with her eyes glowing purple.
"Riku, Aniko...she's-" you said pointing at Aniko. Riku turned around and saw her as well. He opened his eyes widely.
"Not again", you heard him say in a low tone. He was worried, and you could tell. You saw the chakrams fly back into her hands. She fell down on her knees. You and Riku ran up to her to make sure she was okay. You noticed her eyes were back to normal.
"Aniko, are you okay? How did you do that?" you said so anxious to know.
She raised her head up to you and looked at you. "I don't know, I just wanted to help and-".
Kairi rushed to Aniko and noticed her arm still bleeding. "Aniko, you're hurt. We have to take you to the usual spot, now".
You nodded at Kairi and looked at Aniko. "Come on, let's go".

*Your Point Of View*

You tried to stand up, but couldn't. Your legs didn't feel like cooperating. You felt Riku slipping his arms, trying to pick you up.
"Riku, what are you doing?" you said placing your head on his chest, as he picked you up bridal style.
"You're injured, we have to take you to the Usual Spot, fast. Besides, you run slow", he said teasing you.
You pouted at him and let him be. Sora and Kairi ran to the Usual Spot, while Riku was following them behind.

*Axel's Point Of View *
You were hiding behind a wall and saw everything that had happened. You smirked and revealed yourself from the shadows.
"It's only a matter of time, before you belong to us, Maiden. I'm sure that you'll come to me in time".
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, there's more than one character in this story, and Sora would've been the who would ask, "How did you do that?", not Riku. I wonder why Axel might be stalking you. Who knows. I had to make the characters go to the usual spot, because I don't think there's a hospital in Twilight Town. hehehehe. Well, more coming soon!