Race of a Lifetime

Chapter 3

I raced around the room putting on the finishing touches. There was a knock on the door as I started pulling on my shoes. Looking up at the clock I smiled. Right at eight. Opening the door I saw Han standing there in a dress shirt and jeans. I leaned against the door frame as he gaped at me.

“Come on,” I laughed pulling him by his collar. We exited the warehouse and got into his car.

“You look great,” he finally said looking at me.

“You want to play a game,” I asked smirking evilly.

“Sure,” he grinned.

“You can’t take your eyes off the road,” I said. “No matter what.” He glanced at me before nodding and training his gaze on the road. I waited a minute before putting my plan into action. I started by placing my hand on his knee, slowly sliding my hand up.

“What are you doing,” he rasped.

“You said you wanted to play,” I whispered in his ear. He swallowed as I reached his upper thigh, growling slightly when I moved my hand away.

“Someone’s excited,” I smirked noticing the bulge in his pants.

“I blame this all on you,” he said.

“Oh really,” I asked. I slowly moved myself over the console and onto his lap. I ran my fingers through his hair and started kissing the side of his neck making him groan. Noticing the lack of driving speed I pulled away and sat back down in my seat. He looked at me wide eyed before shaking his head.

“You are such a tease,” he groaned focusing back on the road.

“So where are you taking me,” I asked.

“Nope,” Han said. “I’m not telling after the stunt you just pulled.”

“Please,” I whispered in his ear nibbling slightly.

“You can wait,” he stuttered. Pouting I leaned back in my seat and watched him out of the corner of my eye. Turns out he brought me to a little restaurant where we spend dinner talking about our likes and dislikes. On the way back he showed me how to drift, promising he’d teach me.

“Did you have fun,” Brian asked as we walked in.

“Yes Brian, we had fun,” I said continuing before him. “But not too much fun.”

“Speak for yourself,” Han whispered in my ear. Giggling softly I elbowed him in his stomach. Leaving the room I changed into my normal clothes before gathering with everyone else.

“So assuming you’ll breach the safe, how the hell do we get in,” Mia asked. I sat cross-legged on the table as Brian explained.

“Yeah, I’ve been thinking about the way in. The wall to the evidence room, that’s alarmed. So, that’s not happening. Then we got this one here, but there’s a guard shack outside, so that’s no good. But this one, this one shares a wall with the basement bathroom.”

“So, what about the money,” Rome asked eating something. “That’s gonna be some heavy shit to move.”

“And you’re talking about five ton cash weight,” Han said from behind me.

“Yeah, but that’s the thing about the bathroom,” Brian smiled. “It’s got a vent that leads to the parking garage. All we gotta do is pop that vent and then pass the money through to some waiting cars.”

“Leo. Santos,” Dom called. The two Spanish men looked up from their card game. “You’re up.”