Status: Finished

Torn Between Lust and Love

Chapter 4

A month later, Mandy was signed to Young Money Records. Wayne threw her a huge party to celebrate her joining them. She invited her new adoptive family to the party. “So this is Mandy huh?” A short woman asked who was walking towards Mandy and Wayne with another woman. “The one and only.” Wayne said smiling. “I’m Nicki.” She said and hugged her. “Welcome to the family, I’m Shanell.” The other woman said also embracing her. Mandy smiled. “Mandy can I talk to you for a moment?” Wayne asked looking at her seriously. Mandy nodded and followed him outside. “There’s something I’ve been wanting to do all night.” He said and leaned in to kiss her. Mandy gave into his touch and kissed him back as hard as she could. He pulled her close to him. “Daddy?” Reginae said standing in the door way. Mandy pulled away from Wayne immediately and nervously tucked her hair behind her ear. “I better get back to the party.” She said and hurried past Reginae.
By the end of the night Mandy had met each member of the family and when it was time to go she hugged each of them goodbye. “Thanks for the wonderful night.” Mandy said smiling awkwardly at Wayne. “No prob.” He said smiling. Mandy and her family went back home. “I can’t believe my soon to be big sister is a celebrity!” Makenna said throwing her arms around Mandy. Mandy smiled taken aback by Makenna’s words soon to be sister. “I’m really tired, I think I’m going to head to bed.” Mandy said smiling and turning away. “Night.” They all answered.
Mandy lay in her bed thinking about that kiss. If his touch made her skin tingle, his kiss did so much more. The feeling of his tongue in her mouth against her own was intoxicating.
Sorry about earlier. –MrCarter
What do you mean? –Dawnie
The kiss –MrCarter
Don’t be. I liked it –Dawnie
You did? –MrCarter
100% -Dawnie
Can I ask you something? –MrCarter
Shoot –Dawnie
Can I be your side nigga? –MrCarter
I thought you’d never ask –Dawnie
Night Mandy –MrCarter
Night Wayne –Dawnie
Dream about your side nigga tonight –MrCarter
You bet –Dawnie
Mandy fell asleep happily that night dreaming about her new man. She didn’t once feel guilty that she would now be cheating on Taylor she didn’t really care. He was never home anyway and when he was he all but ignored her.