Status: Finished

Torn Between Lust and Love

Chapter 7

Wayne picked Mandy up at 11 as he had promised. He carried her bags and everything else she’d insisted on taking with to the limo. They pulled up on the runway to find the whole crew waiting for them. “Hey girl.” Nicki said and pulled her into an embrace. “Hey Nicki. Hey Shanell” She said hugging each of them. “Hey guys.” She said waving to the rest of them. “No hug even for the cute one?” Drake asked pouting his bottom lip. “For you? Anytime stretch.” She said and threw her arms around him.
After the plane landed in Los Angeles, they found a stretch limo had been waiting for them. “Ladies first.” Drake said opening the door for Mandy. She climbed in followed by Shanell but closed the door again when Nicki tried to get in. “I said ‘ladies’ first.” He said in a condescending tone. “I am a lady asshole.” She said raising an eyebrow at him. “No you aint.” He said shaking his head. “C’mon Aubrey let her in.” Mandy said. He sighed and let Nicki get in the car. “So where are we staying?” Mandy asked as the car pulled away. “We’re staying at my beach house.” Tyga said smiling. Mandy nodded. “You can share my bed Mandy.” Tyga said winking at her. “Boy please, you fart anyone out of the bed.” Nicki said. “Well then you’ll share with me.” Drake said pulling her closer. “You take up the whole bed.” Shanell said. “Then it’s settled, you’ll share with me.” Chucky said. “Bed wetter.” Shanell and Nicki said. “Then you’ll sleep with me.” Twist said pleased with himself. “You mumble in your sleep.” Twist said. “Enough!” Wayne said impatiently. “She can sleep with us.” Nicki said. “You two snore like pigs.” Wayne said. “Do not!” They shouted. “It’s okay, I don’t mind.” Mandy said smiling.
Mandy, Nicki and Shanell went up to their room and relaxed on the beds. “Here you go Mandy.” Twist said as he and Chucky brought in her things. “Thanks boys.” She said smiling. “Three bags just for one week, someone plans on getting some booty.” Shanell teased. “Please.” Mandy said rolling her eyes. “Now she denies it. Girl we know what Reginae saw that night of your party.” Nicki said looking at her seriously. “And what is that exactly?” Mandy asked. “You and Wayne kissing. Plus we see the way you act around him we know that he arranged this whole trip as a front to get you alone so that he could hit that. The only reason the rest of us came with is so that Deborah wouldn’t get suspicious.” Shanell said looking at her satisfied. “Okay fine. Wayne and I are together.” Mandy said sitting down on her bed. “But you have to promise me that you won’t tell anyone!” Mandy said looking at them with panic in her eyes. They crossed their hearts. “What you wanna do now?” Nicki asked after a while. “I kinda wanna go to sleep it’s been a long day.” Mandy said pulling her bag onto the bed. “That’s a good idea it is pretty late.” Shanell said agreeing. Mandy changed her clothes and when to Wayne’s room. She slowly opened the door. Wayne looked at her with low eyes. “Go away Nicki.” He said letting his head fall back on the pillow. “Can’t a girl come say goodnight to her side nigga as you so eloquently put it?” Mandy said straddling him. “Oh hey shawty.” He said sitting up. “Hey.” She said and kissed him hard on the lips. Wayne moaned and pulled back. “Now that’s the way a side nigga should really be treated.” He said winking. “Wayne?” She asked biting her bottom lip nervously. He looked up at her. “I want you to be my main nigga.” She said. Wayne’s eyes widened and a smile spread across his face. He pulled her against him and kissed her. Mandy giggled and got off him again and turned to leave. “Where you going?” He asked with a confused expression on his face. “To bed.” She said and walked away.
During the night Mandy came to realize that what Wayne had said about Nicki and Shanell was true. She loved them to bits but they snored like pigs. She rolled over and picked up her phone.
You still awake?-Dawnie
Yeah why? –Twister
Offer to share your bed still standing? –Dawnie
Anytime Shorty –Twister
;) –Dawnie
Mandy carefully opened Twist’s door and got into the bed. “Hey shorty.” He said pulling her closer. “Hey man don’t try nothing or you’ll regret it.” Mandy said teasingly. “I won’t.” He said. The two fell asleep almost immediately but later Mandy woke up. Twist was mumbling in his sleep and that made her dream of mummies and that terrified her. Still determined not to go to Wayne her texted Drake.
Hey Aubrey, sleeping? –Dawnie
Nah can’t sleep. –Drizzy
Can I sleep by you? –Dawnie
Of course! –Drizzy
Mandy opened Drake’s door and fell onto the big bouncy bed. “Glad you came.” He said. “Yeah well Nicki and Shanell snore way too loud for my liking.” She said and went to sleep. During the night Mandy woke up as she hit the floor. Drake had pushed her off in his sleep just as Nicki and Shanell had predicted. She sighed and got her phone and left. She opened Wayne’s bedroom door. He lay in his bed on his back snoring softly. She carefully got into bed. He groaned and sat up. “Mandy?” He asked reaching over. “Hey Wayne.” She said kissing his cheek. “Shawty you’re a bad girl for sneaking into your side niggas bed at 2am.” He said and playfully slapped her ass. “I’m sorry. Guess you’ll have to punish me.” She said winking at him. “I’ll have to there is no other way.” He said and got on top of her.
The next morning Mandy was the first to wake. She sat outside on the sofa just staring at the wall. “Hey Mandy.” Chucky said as he sat down next to her. “Oh hey Chucky.” Mandy said glancing at him briefly. “Sleep well?” He asked. Mandy shrugged. “Where did you disappear to last night?” Nicki asked as she came down the stairs into the living room. “She came to sleep with her side nigga, you got a problem with that?” Wayne said pulling her closer. “Actually, I went to sleep with Twist but he started creeping me out with his mumbling so I tried Aubrey who pushed me off the bed then I went to my side nigga.” Mandy said innocently. “What?” Wayne asked. Mandy shrugged. “I can’t believe I wasn’t your first choice.” He said pouting. “Sorry.” She said and kissed him softly. “So why did you leave us?” Shanell asked. “Look guys I love you both to bits and all but you two snore like pigs.” Mandy said trying not to laugh. “Well you could always come sleep with me or Chuck.” Tyga said. “Thanks but I’d rather not chance it. Besides I’m fine over at Wayne’s” Mandy said smiling at him. “Yeah guess who got some booty at 2 this morning.” Twist said. “Please.” Mandy said rolling her eyes. “I heard you little miss screamer.” He said taunting her. Mandy started blushing.
Taylor walked down the hall to Mandy’s room and knocked softly on the door. “Mandy, baby I’m sorry.” He said and opened the door slowly. Her bed was made and hadn’t been slept in at all. He ran down the stairs to the kitchen where his mother was busy. “Mom have you seen Mandy?” He asked as he walked through the door. “Good morning mom, how are you? Did you sleep well?” Deborah answered sarcastically. “Hey mom, sleep well?” he asked hugging her. She nodded. “That’s good. Have you seen Mandy?” He asked. “Yes I have as a matter of fact she’s in Los Angeles at the moment.” She said nonchalantly. “Why?” Taylor asked with a shocked expression on his face. “Something about a Young Money bonding trip.” Deborah replied with a shrug. Taylor ran to the phone and frantically dialed her number. “Hey its Mandy, I’m either avoiding you or just missed your call either way please leave a message and I’ll think about calling you back.” Voicemail. “Mandy call me urgently.” Taylor said and hung up.
Mandy spent the whole morning shopping with Shanell and Nicki. Later that night they met the rest of the crew at a club downtown. “May I help you?” A big bouncer asked as they entered. “We’re looking for the Young Money Crew.” Mandy said. “Yeah you and everyone else but it’s not happening.” He said pushing her aside. “Look asshole I’m Nicki Minaj and this is Shanell and this young lady is the newest member of the crew so you better tell us where they are.” Nicki said. “Sorry, they’re in VIP 5” He said and pointed towards the room. “Thank you.” Mandy said as they passed him. Mandy walked into the room to find it full of smoke, Wayne and Drake’s eyes were low like they were high and each held a bottle of Ciroc in their hands. “Really boys?” Mandy asked crossing her arms. “Come sit here Shawty.” Wayne said patting his lap. Mandy rolled her eyes and did what she was told. Wayne handed her the blunt he had been smoking she was hesitant at first but found that she liked the way that it make her feel. Wayne pulled her down towards him and kissed her hard. The two sat making out the whole night. Nicki and Drake mumbled something. “What?” Mandy asked pulling away from Wayne. “Nothing.” Nicki said giggling.
Mandy and Wayne were lying in bed asleep in each other’s arms when Twist came running in there. “Mandy wake up!” He shouted pulling her out of bed. “What the fuck!” Wayne shouted. “You have to see this come on!” He shouted. Once downstairs Mandy was horrified with what she saw on Mtv News. “Mandy Dawson, the newest edition to rapper Lil Wayne’s record label Young Money was seen out and about with her new friends in Los Angeles yesterday afternoon. Later that evening the young bombshell was seen partying in a club with none other than YM boss Lil Wayne. The two were seen kissing all night long. Stay tuned for more information.” Mandy grabbed the remote and put the TV off. “Shit!” She shouted under her breath. She ran upstairs to get her phone and dialed Leighton’s number frantically. “Leightonton…. I need a favor… I need you to call Brad and tell him to take Taylor camping or something just make sure that he’s as far away from a TV as possible… Because I said so that’s why… Thanks Leighton… Love you too bye.” Mandy hung up. “Problem solved huh?” Twist said with a sarcastic expression on his face. “I know!” Shanell said jumping up from the couch. “What is it?” Mandy asked. “You and I look exactly the same from the back so all we gotta do is say that it was me kissing Wayne and not you.” She said excitedly. “That’s a great idea, only one problem.” Nicki said. “Look.” She said turning Mandy around and pulling her hair to the side. “Mandy has a tattoo on her neck which you can clearly see in that photo.” She said. “So then all you three need to do is go to a tattoo parlor and ask them to give Shanell a tattoo that looks exactly like yours, Mandy.” Drake said. “I really hate you sometimes.” Shanell said groaning. “C’mon!” Mandy said.
Later that evening, Shanell, Nicki and Mandy made a video to say that it was in fact Shanell and not Mandy that had been kissing Wayne. “And so you see,” Shanell said turning around along with Mandy. “Mandy and I look exactly the same from the back. It wasn’t her kissing Wayne it was me.” She said smiling. Wayne walked towards Mandy who pushed him towards Shanell. Shanell kissed Wayne deeply before he pulled back. “You see, they’re so in love it’s not even funny.” Mandy said before Nicki put the camera off. “What the fuck was that about Shanell?” Wayne asked wiping his mouth in a disgusted manner. “You nearly ruined everything!” She shouted. Wayne shrugged and kissed Mandy. “Get a room.” Tyga said. Wayne flipped him off and took Mandy upstairs.