Status: work in progress

The Anchors of Aydreon

Set in a galaxy far, far away and in a troubled time, a foundling boy must discover the truth about his disaster-ridden planet before it is too late. Surrounded by both danger and friends, he travels the five distinct continents, hoping to save his world and learn his real place in it.
  1. Chapter 1 The Failure
    The planet Aydreon is slowly being shaken apart. Riddled by earthquakes a young foundling boy is entrusted with an important task. One in which he must not fail.
  2. Chapter 2 The Life of a Nemo
    Nemo struggles to come to terms with what it is like to be invisible in Valerian society but holds on to the hope that he will rediscover his true identity.
  3. Chapter 3 The Prevost
    The clues to preventing the destruction of Aydreon are found in a mysterious text that is missing key elements. Will the Prevost be able to decipher it in time?
  4. Chapter 4 The National Museum of Historical Antiquities
    Nemo meets a new friend, Serah, a young girl with a curious penchant for being in the wrong place at the wrong time and has an unusual experience in the Museum.
  5. Chapter 5 The Voting Day
    The day has come at last when Nemo will finally discover his true identity. But will he be pleased with what he finds out?
  6. Chapter 6 The Savior
    Can Nemo accept the things that he is being told? Will he take the challenge to save not only his continent, but the whole world as well?
  7. Chapter 7 A Coach Ride
    Nico and his new friends prepare to head to Marcadia to try and save the first sanctuary from an imminent volcano eruption. Is Nico ready for his first challenge?
  8. Chapter 8 A Trip to Marcadia
    Nico, Serah and Jian search for clues to save the sanctuary in Marcadia before it is too late.
  9. Chapter 9 A Day in Chiniak
    A ring, a legend about a frozen cottage and his friends are all Nico has. He must now prove his worth and figure out how to save Marcadia.
  10. Chapter 10 The Prevost and the Trader
    Nico and his friends meet Philard de Longue, a mysterious trader. Does he hold the clue to the next sanctuary?
  11. Chapter 11 The Kings of Jakodan
    Nico must find the next sanctuary hidden somewhere on the continent of Jakodan where the kings fight endlessly.
  12. Chapter 12 A Lost Friend
    Nico and his friends prepare to leave for Jakodan
  13. Chapter 13 An Airship and a King
    Nico and his friends meet with the Jakodan King. All is not what it seems.