Status: Unless it involves how the story is written, please keep negative comments out. I also like to keep my stories a little shorter for each chapter. Names and places are changed a little for privacy. Thanks!

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Summer love

Love quotes, stories, romantic novels and movies? Not for me. I've read 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' if that counts, but it's definitely far from my kind of romance. I've dated a few guys in high school but couldn't even begin to think what it would be like to love someone. At least, I hope I'm not in love with him.. I've only known him close to two weeks is all. He has his flaws, but we all do at least. I don't judge his past and he would never judge mine. That would have to be something that really clicked with me the first time I met him.
I'm Bambi. A future hairstylist, cosmetology graduate that just turned 20 in May. I'm always for anything different and unique. I'm a shy girl, and could find myself a little bit awkward at times as well, but that's what makes my sense of humor in a way.. even when i'm not trying to be funny at all. I was living in Omaha, Nebraska to go to hair school which is where I lived before my parents moved to the East Coast. I moved to Seaside in Jersey with my family for my dad's job when I was in 8th grade. I've met friends, had some good and bad times but couldn't wait to graduate high school and move back to my one true home, Omaha. I have the benefit of having friends in both states, unfortunately they're so far away from one another. But I knew once I finished high school it was back to Omaha.. and I couldn't have been more happier! Once I was done with hair school I thought it would be nice to visit everyone from Seaside Heights for a few months before I were to move back to my home in Omaha. They were just getting the town back together from Hurricane Sandy and the fire a few years back. I spent a little time there in the winter time where it was nothing but a ghost town. What everyone saw on Jersey shore was only happening in the summer. Seaside and all along the coast of Jersey was a ghost town in the winter. Everyone leaves their summer houses and goes back to their actual homes.
Fortunately, summer is near and people from all over are coming back to their summer homes where its warmer and ready to become a party city again. I'm looking forward to spending time here until I move back to Omaha in July. There is so much more to do in Omaha all year round believe it or not with an unlimited amount of hair salons to choose from. It's no New York City, but they're still countless salons to choose from.
I'm now relaxing a bit and on a good break from hair school. School was fun, but was stressful and intense at the end. I was going to school almost 12 hours a day to learn, and have practice clients by overworking my hours to get done and graduated faster. I needed break. I'm just ready to get back to doing what I love after the Summer! Might as well live it up a little before I start working hours all the time.
Since i'm staying with my mom and dad, my mom and I always have had this close bond to where we would just have a cup of coffee and talk about life once in awhile. I remember one day she brought up about her meeting my dad and how fast everything has changed right after that moment. They knew right off the bat they were in love, and are still in love twenty years later. She just told me to keep my summer busy, but don't fall for anyone local.. and wait to be with someone when I move back to Omaha. At the time, I thought I didn't have anything to worry about.. until now. Now i'm sitting here writing a story about my thoughts on this guy that I've just met a couple weeks ago. Something I've never thought would happen these couple of months. I was so excited to move. I have to move.. but away from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm still getting used to this site again, if anyone can tell me how i'm supposed to get a 'layout' going that would be great. I keep these chapters smaller so it wont be so much to read in one sitting. Thanks!