Status: Slow but will update

We All Need Someone to Love

Hayden Baker, a sixteen year old girl who hates her life, nothing more to say about it. She's insecure about herself and hardly has any friends. She take's illegal drugs just to numb the pain she feels. She has many secrets to keep from everyone and some of the secrets are secretly killing her on the inside. The person she needs most is one of the people that are secretly killing her.

Marcy Baker, Hayden's non identical twin sister. She gets anything and everything that she wants, by her family, friends and boys. She ignores her sisters habits and tries and shows everyone that she's nothing like Hayden. But she also has secrets. And her secrets are building up. The person she needs most is someone she doesn't know how to trust.

Zacky Baker blames Hayden for everything that has ever happened. He can't help it, but he does. But when his daughter's come to live with him for a while everything changes. For good and for worse.

I DO NOT OWN AVENGED SEVENFOLD. I only own the plot and the original characters who you won't recognise. Jimmy is alive in this story. Please DO NOT steal.

James Owen Sullivan
'The Rev'
09/02/1981 - 28/12/2009
foREVer with us Jimmy! Rock In Paradise!

Thanks :)