Status: Slow but will update

We All Need Someone to Love

Chapter 1

“Your Dad's picking you up soon,” Emma Croft said as she saw both her daughters eating their breakfast.

“What a surprise, he's actually coming to see us.” Hayden mumbled as she picked at her toast.

“Please don't do anything to make him send you back.”

“Thanks Mom, love you too.” Hayden said as she walked away from the kitchen.

Hayden walked out of the front door and grabbed her pack of Marlboro from her back pocket and took out a cigarette. She lit it and let they toxic smoke fill her lungs. She sat down on the steps and closed her eyes.

Why am I just a fuck up? Hayden thought to herself.

“What's wrong?” a voice asked.

“Where's my Dad?” she asked Jimmy.

“In the car. But honestly, what's wrong?” Jimmy sat next to her and waited for an answer.

“Nothing, I'm fine.” Hayden said as she took another drag.

Jimmy nodded his head and looked away. He regrets everything that he did to her.

“Hayden I'm-”

“Don't you dare say you're sorry.” she said as she stood up and threw the butt on the ground.

Jimmy jumped up and followed Hayden into the house, not bothering if Emma saw him with Hayden. Hayden went to her room and grabbed her bags, pushing past Jimmy. Jimmy just followed her and waited for her to answer him.

“Marcy, go get your stuff!” Jimmy called out as he was at the door.

Marcy walked out of the kitchen and saw Jimmy. She smiled softly and walked upstairs to get her stuff. Hayden walk towards her Dad's car and opened the boot. She placed her suitcases in the boot and left it open for her sister.

Jimmy walked back to Zacky's car and sat in the front, Brian and Hayden in the back.

“Marcy's just putting her stuff in the boot now.” Jimmy said as he looked at Zacky.

Zacky nodded his head and looked over at his other daughter, who was sitting next to the suitcases in the back.

“What's wrong with you?” Zacky asked, not really caring.

“Nothing that concerns to you.” Hayden snapped.

Zacky just ignored her and welcomed Marcy as she sat next to Brian.

“Well, we have another two hours to kill.” Brian said.

Hayden ignored him and put her earphones in and started to listen to her playlist. Every now and then one of the guys would look back at her. Marcy was telling Zacky how much Hayden had gotten into trouble over the past six months.

Two hours later they arrived in Long Beach. Hayden was looking around the scenes, she knew them all too well. Jimmy and Marcy were asleep. Where as Brian was on the phone to Michelle and Zacky was still driving.

Ten minutes later they were all at Zacky's place. Brian woke Marcy up and kicked the back of Jimmy's seat.

Hayden grabbed her bags and walked to the house that she once called home. She went to her room and slammed the door as hard as she could, making sure that her Dad knew that she didn't want to be here.

Zacky sighed and helped Marcy carry her bags while Jimmy and Brian went to the kitchen to grab a beer. Zacky walked over to Hayden's door and stood there for a minute or so. He was debating whether to go in or not. He decided not to and walked downstairs.

“Hayden seems to be in a cheerful mood,” Brian sarcastically said as Zacky came into the kitchen.

“Definitely.” Zacky replied as Jimmy handed him a beer.

“How long are they staying?” Jimmy asked while looking outside.

“Until Hayden is off the illegal drugs and when Emma decides really.”

“Do you think Hayden has the drugs with her?” Brian asked.

“Oh yeah, she's not going to leave them with her Mom.” Zacky said before drinking his beer.

“Let's hope that she doesn't get into too much trouble here.” Brian said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo... this is my first story on this site. Tell me what you think? Like it? Hate it? Thanks for reading and I'd love to see a comment or two!! :D