Status: a birthday ficlet

Grindr Meetup

The meetup

Max was excited.

A bit too excited to be meeting a stranger, and having that stranger tie him up and fuck him. It started a few months ago when max decided to make a grindr profile. Obviously, he made a fake name and only took pictures without his face on it, but there was still a rush that someone might know that it was him. After a few days of browsing and occasionally share dick pics, He met “Rick”, which he had a hunch wasn't his real name, and they began talking. Something about the dick that he received looked familiar, but he couldn't quite place it. It was the usual “what turned you on?” and sext talk that they did that always left Max hot and bothered. The few innocent flirting evolved into confession of submission from Max, as well as “Rick” describing what he would do to Max.

After a month of constant flirting and texting, “Rick” proposed that they would meet up face to face, wanting to experience him in real life. Max panicked, “What if he turns out to be a serial killer?” he asked to himself as he looked at the text. After a few hours of mulling over what he wanted to responded with, He said yes and told him to meet him at a pub a town away from where he lived.

So there he sat, with a beer in hand, leg bouncing at a hyper pace. He checked his celly a few times looking a the texts that would assure him that they would meet. He was wearing an Architects shirt just like he said he would, and he was in the look out for black Led Zeppelin shirt with a dark blue hoodie. He was beginning to think this was a giant joke when he saw the shirt walked into the room and cursed as they made eye contact with each other.

“Matt?”
♠ ♠ ♠
For marina!

Maybe I'll make a sequel if i can?