Taste Of Her Cherry Lipstick

Cherry Lipstick.

The two of you pulled away after a few minutes and you rested your head on his chest, his slender fingers combing your hair.

"You're amazing." Brian whispered in your ear.

"I like you." You told him softly and looked up, to see him grinning.

His hand which was hugging your waist sneaked underneath your top and his rigid fingers ran up and down your flat stomach.

Your manicured nails comfortably ran up and down his solid, muscular back.

Brian’s lips pressed to the side of your face and playfully nibbled at the skin there, making you close your eyes and softly moan.

You felt him smirk against your skin and his fingers gently pulled on the diamond barbell in your navel, as he seductively whispered, “I want you.” in your ear.

You smiled slyly and looked up at him, your hands running up his back and then cupped his shoulders from behind so your arms were underneath his.

“Not today, you’ve got a show in 2 hours and you have to get sexed up…” You told him and kissed his lips, nipping at his bottom lip.

“You’re gonna be there, right?” Brian whispered against your lips.

“Of course!” You smiled and lightly squeezed his toned shoulders as you rested you head back on his chest.

“Good.” Brian murmured as he smoothed your bangs aside.

One of your palms snaked from the back of his shoulder to the front of his torso and felt his body from the pecks to the abs.

“The feeling of your body is such a fucking turn on.” You told him, pushing your hand under his shirt and playing with his happy trail.

“Wait till you see it.” He said as he lifted your face up buy your chin and pecked your lips.

“You’re gonna be late…” You told him and parted from the hug, adding “I’ll see you later today.”

“Fuck no, you’re coming with me!” He stated while lacing his fingers with yours and going up the stairs.

“But I’m not dressed and have no makeup on!” You laughed as you stood in your living room.

“Then go and do it!” He exclaimed.

“Fine.” You sighed and went up the stairs to your room, Brian was behind you.

“Excuse me?” You raised a perfectly arched eyebrow.

Brian was smiling like a little kid.

“I’m fucking watching!” Brian smirked and walked into your bedroom, flopping down on the bed.

“Whatever…” You mumbled as you began stripping down, revealing a black push up bra that you didn’t really need and a pair or matching black booty shorts.

You looked up at Brian who had the same smirk plastered on his lips as he eyed you up and down.

“Damn you’re hot.” He told you and you smiled.

“I think you’re sitting on my dress…” You said and walked toward the bed, grabbing the black piece of clothing from under him.

“Nope.” You tossed the tunic aside and shivered as you felt Brian’s hands grab your hips firmly.

“What?” You chuckled and looked down at him.

“I can see a tattoo peeking from underneath your panties, on the hip…” He observed, his fingers running over the satin fabric of your underwear and soon hooked underneath the cloth.

“Don’t you think you’re moving a little too quickly mister?” You added while grabbing his sneaky hand by the wrist.

“Maybe just a little…” He chuckled and bit his lip.

You rolled your eyes and walked away towards your closet.

“Maybe you’ll get to see it someday…” You mouthed and smiled evily.

A few minutes later you walked out dressed in a black top which was cut at the bottom so it showed a bit off your belly and skinny black jeans that were stuffed into your grey lace-up UUGs.

“You look awesome!” He told you and stood up.

“Where are you going?” You asked disappointed since you thought he was leaving.

“I thought you were done…” He smiled.

“Nah…Just let me do me make up real quick.” You said and began working on your smoky eyes.

Brian’s House:

“Make yourself something to eat in the kitchen if you wanna, I’ll be ready in a few minutes.” Brian smiled and went to change.

You entered the kitchen and climbed onto the counter which was in front of the window and stared at the sea outside.

There was a bowl with all kinds of shit on the counter and you were looking through them when your phone began ringing.

“Ellow?” You asked.

“Mili it’s me! My life fucking sucks!!” Your sister Eva was whining when you found a lighter with SYN written on it in the bowl.

“Cool!!” You exclaimed and began playing with it.

“No! Not cool! It’s a fucking disaster!” She complained.

“What happened?” You asked her, still playing with the lighter.

“It’s just that everything gets screwed up no matter what I do and even if I try my best! Life hates me-“ Eva began explaining when you cut her off.

“Holy Shit!! Fuck!!” You shouted as you accidently flared up Brian’s kitchen curtain.

“I know!” Eva agreed, thinking you were responding to her sayings.

“Baby I’m gonna call you back I’ve just kindled a curtain!” You hung up and ran to the sink, filling a huge soup cup with water and spillingit on the flame.

You’ve finally put out the fire and cleaned the mess.

“Somethin’ smells like burning.” Brian’s voice came from the kitchen entrance.

‘Shit!’ you screamed in your head and your eyes widened.

“That because you’re so fucking hot.” You told him slyly and attached your body to his.

“No, seriously babe…Something is burning!” He smiled and looked around, smiffing the air.

You grabbed his face by the chin and looked up at him with dough eyes, biting your lower lip.

“Now, what have you done?” He smirked and pinched your side.

“Setyourcurtainonfire” You muttered quickly.

“Huh?” He laughed.

“I said I set your fucking kitchen curtain on fire, I’m sorry…” You mumbled, expecting him to be angry.

You were surprised when you heard him burst out laughing. You looked up at him and began laughing yourself.

“You really know how to make things hotter, don't you?” He smirked and you smacked him playfully.

“Ow…” He whined and kissed your lips.

“Tasty lipstick!” He said and stole another kiss.

“Cherry…” You said simply and wiped some away from his lips.

“We're going to do a sound check now, Daria is there so you can hang around before the concert.” He informed you before the two of you walked out of his front door.

Before Concert:

“Look! Merch booth!” Daria exclaimed and ran towards it.

“I want that shirt, and that thong, Oohhh and this patch too!” Daria told the girl who worked there.

“Dasha…what are you gonna do with it?” You asked her.

“I’m going to wear it…it’s my boyfriend’s band after all…” She told you in a don’t-be-dumb tone.

“So should I buy one as well?” You asked her and she nodded.

“Well, I bet Brian will like it.” She told you and looked through more A7X stuff.

“He’s not my boyfriend…” You mumbled while rolling your eyes.

“Yet.” Daria said slyly and the girl who was selling stuff gave you an unpleasant look.

You pulled Dasha aside by her wrist.

“Buy the shirt for me…” You pleaded with sad eyes.

“Fuck no! I’ve been ordering and buying stuff for you since high school! You were scared of the fucking dude who worked in the cafeteria!” She hissed.

“Dar please…I think she saw Brian and I making out, she will probably put poison on my shirt!” You whispered, poking her stomach with your nail.

“Fine, but it’s the last time!” She snapped and you hugged her.

“I love you.” You said and kissed her cheek.

“Whateva.” She said and was soon back with an A7X shirt for you.

“Thank you!! I’m gonna cut it and it will look so freaking hot!” You stated.

“Yeah, I bet Syn would love to rip it off you and see what’s underneath” She winked.

“Yeah about that…” You bit your lip, looking at her in the corner of the eye.

“You fucked him?!!?” Her jaw dropped, “Already?!”

“No…but he saw things” You said dreamily as the two of you walked back to the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like, and if you do than please subscribe and comment/message.