Sequel: Deeply Bound

Simple Affair

In an unexpected twist of fate, Jordan Connor's quest for recognition as a writer takes a thrilling turn in this contemporary romance novel.
Driven by her ambition to create a social media platform that would catapult her into the spotlight, Jordan never anticipated the life-altering impact of a single tweet.
When the captivating writer, Devon, reaches out to her, seeking an audience for his own work, Jordan surprises herself by accepting his request. With Devon's manuscript now in her possession and a promise hanging in the air, she finds herself entangled in an unlikely connection.
However, a web of complications ensues as Jordan realizes her growing emotions for Devon, a situation that defies all reason. Jordan stands at a crossroads where loyalty to herself, her life as she knows it and desire collide.
In this tantalizing tale, Jordan must navigate the treacherous path of her heart and testing the limits. Can she find the strength to honor her promises, even as forbidden feelings threaten to unravel everything?
Immerse yourself in this riveting romance that will keep you guessing until the very end. Add this compelling read to your bookshelf and embark on a journey of love, loyalty, and the choices that shape lives.