Kiss

They Both Wanted it too Much

It was the darkest of nights. It was the night Korcha had been awoken in the middle of the burning dark by the deathly grip around her body. It was the night she had broken her nail and burnt the grilled cheese. It was the night Vic did the dishes and made love to her on the floor. It was that night, the first twelve minutes after three, when she made her way to the bathroom; only to have her body spit out the parasite Vic had planted within her months prior. With a shriek rooted in her most ancient nature she fell beside the toilet, sobbing between parted fingers for the expelled fetus that bob in the bowl before her. They both wanted it too much. She was born sick. They knew this.
Yet somewhere else in a different home and in a different night a boy tugged off his shirt, letting it drop to the side of the toilet of the bathroom. The house below him throbbed with the erratic beat of a party; his member throbbed with a much different pleasure. All because of a boy, a boy he had met just that night who offered Sebastian feelings no woman could ever give him. Bare chests met in the confined space of the room and two pairs of eyes connected with a spark only found between a man and whomever he lusted after. Time seemed to halt, the beat below slowed to match their two heartbeats. Truth be told Sebastian was nervous and hesitant, but that was all before their two lips met. He was right, that rush—that arousing pain in his gut was nothing he would ever feel with a girl. Never. Letting his eyes drift closed into the boy’s kiss he found himself soon allowing his body to become a tangle of arms and fingers entangled with the boy’s limbs. Two pairs of lips gently conversed together, opening for nips and the occasional press of a tongue to the mouth. Sebastian felt inexperienced, and he was.
“I’m really not good at this shit” he said, his voice as low and hushed as the light around him. The boy in front of his face simply closed his eyes and responded with a kiss to Sebastian’s lips.
“Don’t stop” he ordered, “I love it”
There was no stopping now—they both wanted it too much.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Hi there :) Thank you for reading my little story! Do understand that I know it might not be all that fun to read nor is it all that well written. But as of late writing has been a cure for stress. It will get better! ^w^*