Status: ON HIATUS!

Shatter Me

One

I pirouette in the dark
I see the stars through a mirror
Tired mechanical heart
Beats 'til the song disappears


She sits in a dark room. Her heart breaking with every second that flies by on the clock.

Tick....Tock.....Tick.....Tock...

He's still not home even when he promised he'd be as soon as the band meeting was over.

That was exactly 5 hours ago.

Call her clingy , call her what you want.

She has a reason for wanting to spend time with him.

Today it's been exactly 10 years since they started dating after 5 years of good friendship.

He forgot. She had to remind him and did everything in her power to pursue him to come out to dinner with him.

He has to be forced to go on a date , doesn't want to waste his money. Especially not on her.

It's not the money she cares about. She couldn't give a damn about money.

They survived before. Without any materialistic thing. They survived.

With a quivering sigh she stared at the clock that was ticking by. it's now 9PM. The dinenr reservations was gone to hell.

They were late. They weren't coming.

People will think they went straight for dessert. Forget about dinner.

Yeah... as if.

They skipped dinner , and they skipped the dessert. He was probably out with some slutty whorish girls considering the guys were expecting him to be at his anniversary dinner.

'where are you'

Where is he?

Why doesn't he care?

'can't make it.'

That's all he said. Can't make it. Not a sorry , not a love you. Nothing. Just plain and simple.

Can't make it.

So where did the love go?

Where is the couple that was once the epitome of a happily ever after?

Where are they?

Why are they gone?

She brought the glass of coke to her lips and then started thinking back to the times she would like to have back.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of a brand new story.

What did you think? It will get better , I promise.

This story will not replace my Matt family story. I had an idea and decided to start another story.

Please comment ; subscribe...and everything...

Enjoy x