I Knew You Were Trouble

Chapter four

Josh's pov

“Are you going to help me clean up or not Alex?” I moan from the restaurant floor as I was left alone to mop up while Alex was in the kitchen making himself a pizza to take home with him for dinner.
“I think I’ll leave you to it Cinderella.” He calls back from the kitchen which makes me huff in annoyance but continue mopping the floor. Alex and I are often on the same shifts together and most of the time its great when its day shift because all we do is mess around or compete with each other who can get the most tips by the end of our shifts. But when we’re on night shift together it’s usually me left doing all the cleaning up while Alex slacks off and makes more mess in kitchen while he makes pizza’s for him and his boyfriend.

“Do you want me to make you something to take home for all your hard work darling?” I hear him tease from the kitchen and I flip him off even though he can’t see it.
“It will be cold by the time I get it home, I have to walk home remember!”

“Oh yeah, I forgot. I would offer for you to stay at mine but Jack’s coming over and well, you don’t want a repeat of last time do you?” he says popping his head round the kitchen door to smirk at me and I grimace at the thought.

The last time I stayed at Alex’s his boyfriend Jack came over who wasn’t in the bests of moods and it lead to them arguing in front of me which was extremely awkward and then they disappeared into another room to argue in private. Before I knew it I was hearing Alex’s loud moans from the other side of the wall and it was the most uncomfortable situation I have ever been in and didn’t want to wait until they were finished so I got up and went home at half two in the morning.

“Yeah I’ll definitely pass on that thanks, I’d rather walk home.” I grimace again, taking a seat at one of the tables as I wait for the floor to dry; I had pretty much done everything I just had to wait for Alex to finish up in the kitchen.

“Any plans with your secret lover then?”
“Alex I told you, he was just a one night stand. A terrible drunken one night stand who stole my car and I will never see him again!” I mumble, dragging a hand down my face dreading what I’m going to say to my parents when I finally pluck up the courage and actually tell them someone stole my car.
“I still don’t understand how you manage to let a crack head into your home and let him rob you blind, no matter how drunk you were, like come on dude.” Alex says trailing footprints all over my freshly mopped floor as he placed the two large pizza boxes on the table I was sat at.
“I’ve been asking myself the same question all week.”
“It looked like you had fun anyway, seeing as you couldn’t walk the next day.” He teases and I shoot him a glare through my fingers. The next day I came to work an hour late and I could barely walk because he fucked me so hard everything literally hurt. Not to mention the ridiculous amount of dominant hickeys he left on my neck, my work uniform is only a black polo shirt which couldn’t hide the marks and my manager was not impressed at all when he saw me, he even sent me home because he said I looked inappropriate and that it was unprofessional.

“Well he must have done something right because I haven’t heard you mention Dan all week.” Alex points out and my head quirks up at Dan’s name.
That’s true actually, I haven’t even thought about Dan which is a first. But I’ve been too busy stressing out about my stolen car and I lost my wallet with my bank cards and ID and its been a nightmare trying to sort all that stuff out to even think about Dan to be honest.
I’m sure Max has told him all about my one night stand though and probably destroyed all hope of me ever getting him back again anyway. I sigh in defeat, maybe its best if I just let Dan go despite how much I don’t want too… the more I think about it he wasn’t even that good in bed so I don’t know what I’m complaining about, I had the best fuck ever which Dan will never come close to.
“You so totally wish you knew how to find that guy again aren’t you? It’s written all over your face that you’re gasping for another fuck from him.” Alex teases causing me to snap out of my day dream and my cheeks to burn red when his words finally register in my head.
“Fuck off, no I don’t!” I hit his arm to shut him up but he just burst out laughing knowing he’s gotten to me and starts ruffling up my hair making flour from his apron go all over me and my fresh clean floor.
“Do you mind, you’re getting flour everywhere and I’ve just mopped the floor Alex!”

~~

Tiny droplets of rain started to fall and I frown up at the night sky, annoyed that by the time I would get home, I would be completely soaked. I sigh and pull up the hood of my hoodie grateful that I chose to wear the extra layering before I left my flat earlier. I shoved my hands in my pockets of my denim jacket and began my extremely long walk home, knowing I wouldn’t be in the mood to join Max who had invited me over to Chris’s for drinks after I’d finished. Other than Max I haven’t seen any of the guys since that night at the club last week and to be honest, I didn’t want to face them because I know for a fact that they would ask a load of questions about what happen between me and Dan. That was the last thing I wanted and I think the smart thing to do is avoid that tonight.

I wasn’t far from reaching the bottom of the street but at the corner of my eye I saw that there was some guy on his own leaning against a car smoking a cigarette and I couldn’t help but feel myself get really nervous as I approached him. This wasn’t exactly the best of areas and from time to time there was trouble around here, either with gangs causing mayhem on the streets or individuals ganging up on the innocent and mugging them of they’re valuables. And without my car I felt completely helpless and unfortunately I had to walk these streets alone to get home and tonight I just got a really bad vibe the closer I got to this guy.

I didn’t want to draw attention to myself for this guy to have a reason to stop me, so I just kept my head down and picked up my speed as I walked past him praying to God he was just an ordinary guy minding his own business while he smoked his cigarette out in the rain.

“Walking home alone Sunshine?”

Shit.
I whip my head up to the strong Yorkshire accent which I thought I’ve heard somewhere before but wasn’t sure where from and I’m stupid enough to stop walking and look towards him and I’m met with a guy with a face full of smoke. When the smoke fades I don’t recognise him at all, my mind too distracted by the thumping heart in my chest which felt like it was going to explode from the panic attack I was currently having, terrified what this guy was going to do to me.

“This is a rough neighbourhood, you shouldn’t be walking the streets alone. Anything could happen to a cutie like you.” He comments, causing me to blush slightly but also making me be more alarmed of him. What the hell was he after?

Paranoid eyes examined the man before me, a grey beanie covering up most of his hair and face, but not enough to hide the amazing strong cheek bones his face held followed up to three little dots tattooed below his right eye, I could just make out through the dim lit street light that his eyes were a beautiful hazel green colour, the feather tattoo- wait.

And that’s when it hit me, who he was, the pet name, the tattoos, the beautiful eyes. It was no other than the crack head who fucked and robbed me!
He was leaning against the bonnet of a red 1994 ford fiesta, my red 1994 ford fiesta. My eyes grew wide with shock and disbelief that my car was right before my eyes still in one piece and the great anxiety I was suffering from suddenly vanished and replaced with anger and confidence.

“That’s my fucking car! You stole it!” I yelled stepping forwards in anger.
“I didn’t steal it. I borrowed it and now I’m simply returning it.” He says swinging the car keys around his index finger. I frown and go to snatch them out of his grasp but he pulls them away from my reach and stops me with putting his hand firmly on my chest.
“Now Sunshine, that’s no way to behave when someone is trying to return something to you.”
“You’re lucky I don’t call the police on your arse!” I threaten him but he only scoffs.
“You seriously want to waste police time for this scrap metal?”

I glare at him, the last thing I wanted to do was get my phone out in front of this guy because he’ll probably steal that from me too. I was adamant to get my car back from this thieving bastard so I took a risk and lunge at him again, snatching my car keys out of his hands successfully.
“Feisty little thing aren’t you.” He tilts his head and takes a tote of his cigarette still not moving from my car.
“You ain’t seen anything yet.”
“How about you drive me back to your place and remind me how feisty you can be.”
“You’re fucking joking right?” I shout raising my eyebrows. I could not believe this guy, he had some nerve. Like, he actually thought I was going to let him fuck me again after he stole my car and put me through a week full of stress about it! The crack must have gone straight to his head if he thought that was okay because it certainly was not.

He smirks at my reaction before taking the last tote of his cigarette, letting his eyes flicker down at my neck, his eyes running over the faded hickeys he left on my skin a few days ago. A smile grows on his lips and I shift around in my jacket, feeling abit uneasy as he continued to look me over.
“Something tells me you wouldn’t decline me topping those up again for you.” Hinting at my neck making me pull the collar of my denim jacket up to try and hide the marks.

He sounded so hot and even though everything in my mind was screaming at me no, my body was screaming yes. I’ve craved this guy since the night he left. Despite him stealing my car and fucking me until I couldn’t walk for two days he was god damn irresistible and I needed to have him again.
He’s bad news Josh, you don’t want to get involve with someone like him. He’s a crack head and a thief and so fucking hot… Ugh, no Josh stop.
I shook the thoughts out of my head and I knew the responsible thing to do is to decline him and walk away.

“No I don’t, the sex wasn’t even that great anyway and if you don’t mind I’ve just done a nine hour shift and would like to go home in peace.”

I nudge him out of the way of the car door and climb into the front seat of my car and drive off leaving him alone on the side of the road.

~~

I placed my key in the keyhole of my door but before I could turn the key and open it, an unrecognizable hand reaches up and stops me. I gasp loudly in shock when a strong firm arm wraps around my waist.

“How about I remind you how great the sex was, huh Joshua?” a voice whispers from behind me. How does he remember my name? My hood slides off my head allowing somebody’s lips lightly brush on the outside of my ear which made a cold shiver shoot down my spine. Shit, I didn’t think he would remember where I live and how the fuck did he get here so fast? I was unable to speak from the shock but he spins me around and pins me up against the door resting his hands either side of my head as he leans further into to me. His hazel eyes staring straight into my blue eyes and a sudden flutter feeling appears in my stomach.

“Lets see you try and say no to me now.” He smirks before ghosting over my lips which makes my breath hitch. I could feel the heat of his breath against my own lips as he continued to tease me, his lips hovering over mine literally only an inch apart. So many things were running through my head right now and I didn’t know what to do. I should push him away, say no, he’s a stranger who could do anything to me, and our last encounter should be a grand example why we shouldn’t do this. But then again, he did return my car back to me and he seems so eager to make it up to me and the sex was really fucking great so how could I say no?

My breathing got heavier and I parted my lips hoping he’ll slide his tongue into my mouth but he never did. Instead he carried on tracing his lips over my skin, slowly travelling their way along my jaw line, making his was down to my neck and by then I was definitely sure I wanted him. I was panting heavily in anticipation waiting to feel his lips press against my skin.

He finally press his lips again my skin and he begins to suck on my neck, replacing the faded hickeys with new vibrant ones I’m sure to regret tomorrow. Fuck, why did Max have to go drinking at Chris’s, I need him to get me out of this one…or did I? I moan when Oli bites down on a spot below my ear and I feel his lips spread into a smile. Fuck, what am I getting myself into?

I blindly reach for the key in the door and somehow manage to twist it round with my finger tips, opening the door and making us both fall backwards in the darkness as we landed hard onto the floor of my flat.

I hear Oli groan in pain against my chest but I burst out into laughter, a sudden wave of excitement flowing through me and I can’t help but think this was really fun and reckless and far beyond anything I would ever normally do and I kinda liked how it felt. This guy was fucking hot and wanted me so let’s get down to business and bring on the sex.

Oli climbs off of me, taking my hand in his and pulling me up along with him, his lips spread into that signature smirk I’ve started to become fond of. He takes my face in his hands and when I thought he was going to kiss me he leans his forehead against mine and lingers his lips inches away from mine.
“Let’s begin shall we?”
♠ ♠ ♠
This turned out to be a ridiculously long chapter and I decided to half it instead, so sorry if this is a little boring. The other half will be updated soon hopefully.

I hope everyone is enjoying this story :) Please subscribe/comment/recommend. Thank you