I Knew You Were Trouble

Chapter nine

Josh's POV

When I got to my car there was unexpected visitor leaning against the bonnet. I was surprise to see him but apart of me was also not happy to see him either. It’s been a couple of weeks since we had that argument in my room over the night we met and I haven’t seen him since. I was almost certain we were done and dusted.

The stupid moron hurt me. He found it so easily to cut me off for two weeks like I meant nothing to him, just like everyone else who wonders into my life. Despite knowing I was no more than a slut to him, deep down I hoped that I at least meant a little something to him… but I was proven wrong yet again. When will I ever learn?

I stood by my car and took him in from a distant. He wasn’t smoking which is probably the first time I haven’t see him with at least a cigarette in his hand. He had a black beanie snugged on top of his head with his dark brown waves flowing out of it. His black eye was almost completely gone, only a light yellowish bruising remained. He looked clean and fresh… but something about him seemed kind of different but I couldn’t quite put my finger on what.

He senses my presences and turns to face me, my eyes meeting with his beautiful hazel ones and my heart melts in response. Oh for fuck sake.

I can’t help but notice that the spark in his eyes is gone. The way his eyes always lit up with that knowing smirk planted across his lips. It was gone. Something was wrong, he didn’t look like himself… but it’s not like I knew him before anyway nor was it my business to know or ask what was wrong either. Stop caring Josh, he doesn’t care about you.

He opens his mouth to speak but I quickly turn away and ignore him, not wanting to hear what he had to say. I pull my car keys out of my pocket and open the door and toss my work bag on the passages seat.

“No need for the silent treatment, Sunshine.” He calls me by the little nickname he gave me which only upsets me.
“Don’t call me that!” I snap, whipping around and looking at him. He had no right to call me that as if he only just saw me yesterday. He looked a little stunned by my outburst but honestly what was he expecting?

“You obviously didn’t get the hint from our last conversation. I’m not your easy fuck anymore!”
“I’m not here for that.” He frowns.
“Whatever.” I mumble and climb into the driver’s seat and reach to close the door but Oli grabs it out of my grip, stopping me from closing it.

“What do you want Oli?” I hiss, getting annoyed that he won’t just let me go.
“Come take a walk with me.” he says calmly, placing his hands in his coat pockets and slowly walking away from my car.
“What makes you think I want to go anywhere with you?” I call out after him but he doesn’t answer me, he just carries on walking towards the park.

I glared on after him, burning daggers into his back. He was so confident that I was going to follow him but I wasn’t… well, I really didn’t want to. I didn’t want to chase after him like a little lost puppy, that’s when they get control of you and start calling the shots and playing around with your emotions. And I had enough of my fair share of guys like that to last me a life time already.

But Oli had answers. Answers I wanted to know but also afraid to find out what those answers might be… But I had this annoying tiny voice at the back of my head telling me to go after him, otherwise the unknown is going to take over my sad pathetic life.

I cursed under my breath, and I stupidly get out of my car slamming the door shut behind me and following Oli into the park down the street. I knew I was going to regret this.

I kept my distance walking behind him, refusing to say anything until our “walk” had ended. It was fairly cold out, I had my coat zipped up to the top with a frown permanently on my face as Oli took his time finding a destination. A grey cloud loomed over us no doubt it will start to rain soon and the wind started picking up causing me to shiver. Ugh, I hated the cold and I hated walking.

My eyes scattered around the park and noticed that the few people who were walking by us had disappeared from the park entirely, leaving me and Oli the only ones in here. Strange.

We finally come to a playground where there were a couple of swings which Oli takes a seat on one of them.

“Take a seat.” He says, motioning his hand to the empty swing beside him but I stay standing not wanting to give him any control of telling me what to do whatsoever.

“I didn’t follow you to play games Oli.” I cross my arms against my chest and huffed in annoyance.
“Then why did you follow me?”
“I want answers.”

His eyes fixed on me but they remain unreadable, I didn’t like that. He was also being quiet and weird which I also didn’t like either. He nods at me, signalling to start asking away the many questions that I had for him.

I didn’t even know where to begin, I had so many questions rattling around in my brain for the last two weeks and now I didn’t know which one to ask first. Typical but I guess I should ask with the most obvious.

“Why didn’t you tell me about your conversation with Dan in the nightclub toilets?” he rolled his eyes at my question looking rather annoyed when his eyes landed back on me.
“Really Josh?” he says raising an eyebrow, clearly irritated that I’ve asked him that particular question.
“I want to know why you didn’t tell me.” and I see the anger stretch over his face.

“Did it ever occur to you that I was high off my fucking face that night? That maybe, I didn’t even remember meeting him myself!” He scowls and I stand there feeling like a complete idiot.

I duck my head down in shame, like a little school boy getting told off by his teacher. Ugh, I hated that he treated me like a kid but of course he was high off his face that he couldn’t even remember. That explains a lot about the events which happen that night… I mean I shouldn’t be so annoyed about it really.

“So, you’re a drug dealer?” I lift my head and quirk up an eyebrow, wanting to know something certain about his life. And clearly because I wanted to know where he was getting all the drugs from.
“Not exactly.” He snorts which causes me to frown.
“Then what is it that you do?”
“That’s none of your business.” He says bluntly and I frown slightly offended.
“Don’t ask questions which don’t concern you Josh.” He hisses as if I shouldn’t look so offended poking my nose in his business.

Fair enough… dickhead.

“How do you know Sean Smith?” that was one of the main answers I really wanted to know. Me and Sean were three years ago but Oli somehow knew about us which I find rather strange… and abit uncomfortable that he knows such personal information that went on between us as well.

“We used to know one another.”
Used to?
“Did you used to do drugs together or something? I know Sean was kinda into that back in the day…” I remember back in sixth form Sean got kicked out because he was caught smoking weed on the school premises.
“Something along the line of that.” What the fuck does that mean? Why was he being so awkward and difficult for? Why can’t he just answer me properly, god dammit! He was so frustrating.

“So what, he just came out and told you he took my virginity one day?”
“No, I found that out by myself.” I pull a face in confusion.
“H-how?”
“I typed your name into Google and it told me you deepest and darkest secrets.” He mocked and then burst out laughing which only pissed me off. I was just wasting my fucking time with him.

“That’s not fucking funny!”
He carries on laughing obviously finding his joke amusing.
“Just tell me!” I yell stomping my foot on the ground in frustration.
“Did you only follow me to find out answers about your ex boyfriends?” he says, startling me.
“No.” I say in defence but it wasn’t really convincing.

“Then ask me what you really want to ask me Josh.”

Slight anxiety shoots through my body. I couldn’t. I mean, I didn’t want to look weak in front of him. I didn’t want to give him power over me but fuck. I really wanted to know why he showed up here today after two weeks with no contact. Even though I didn’t want to admit it, I missed him… like quite a lot and seeing him again today, simply just turning up out of the blue hurt knowing he could walk in and out of my life so easily without a single care in the world.

I had to choose my words carefully without coming across clingy or desperate. I just wanted him to care, even just a little bit. It would be nice to have one person in this world care about me.

I take a deep breath and just blurted it out.
“Why did you show up today?”

The smirk fell from his lips and his eyes quickly fall to the ground. After a few seconds he shrugs his shoulders in response not bothering to say anything. No, I’m not excepting that as an answer.

“You honestly don’t know why you showed up today, after two weeks of nothing?” I complain along with hurt in my voice.

“I wanted to make sure you were over all that childish drama.” What a lousy excuse. Probably was bored shitless or couldn’t find anyone else to fuck other than poor slutty me.
“Yeah right, couldn’t find anyone slutty enough to fuck you so eagerly like me, you mean.” I say, wrapping my arms around myself as I looked away from him.

“Still referring yourself as a slut, I see.”
“No, you’re the only prick who called me that.” I confronted. Meeting his gaze and he rolls his eyes and sighed.

“You’re not a slut.” He mumbled. Was that an apology?
“Yeah, sure.”
“What do you want Josh?” Oli demands, annoyed at the pointless bickering.
“What do you mean?” I ask, playing dumb. I knew what he meant but I was too afraid to answer it in fear of what it might lead to.

“You obviously followed me for a reason and something tells me it wasn’t finding out shit about your exes.”

I stood in front of him, shifting in my coat as I felt the nerves start to take over. Not sure of what to say exactly.

“Would you like us to continue or not?” my heart skips in a sign of hope. My eyes filled with anxiety flicker back over to him to examine his expression. He looked calm and serious as he waited for me to answer him.

He still wants us to carry on with our agreement? But that would just go against everything I told myself for the last two weeks not to do. Give in so easily, allow people to walk all over me and treat me like shit. I didn’t want that to happen again. I didn’t want to constantly feel used and unwanted. I wanted some sort of certainty in my life for once, I wasn’t sure that Oli is the right sort of certainty but everything inside of me was pulling me towards him. My mind was certain that I wanted him in my life but my fears haunted me of the reality. Did Oli want me in his life?

I stood staring at him, chewing down on my bottom lip as I debated whether I should agree to do this or not.

“What’s holding you back, Josh?”
I stared back at him and hesitated before answering.
“You.” I say meeting his gaze and I met with a puzzled face.
“And why am I holding you back?”

I didn’t want to let my walls down again. I wanted to be mad at him for a little while longer. I didn’t want to let him get away with hurting me so easily.

But with no warning whatsoever, Oli swings forwards on the swing throwing his arms around me and taking me in a tight grasp. I stare back at him with wide frighten eyes as I try to search his eyes for an explanation.

“Tell me what you want sunshine.” He whispers in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. Oh fuck. No don’t give in to him Josh. You have every right to be mad at him, he hurt you. He called you a slut and walked away just like all the others.

Something in me just wanted to forgive him for everything he did and with one look at that stupid smug looking face and I had already forgiven him.

Oli pulls back and meets my eyes before they flicker down to my lips and lingers his own just inches away from mine. The simple act was more than enough to cause my breathing to hitch and my heart beat to race and before I could make my move, he lets go of me. Swinging back on the swing and I’m instantly missing being wrapped in his arms.

He had his signature smirk across his lips, the one I knew I was going to lose this fight to. I’m such a sucker for this guy but I needed to let him know in some sort of way not to pull a disappearing stunt on me again.

“I want you to stay.” I say without thinking.
The words meaning a lot more than I let on and I hope Oli don’t see the true meaning behind them but simply enough to understand.
He looks up, the smirk fading from his lips.
“Stay?” he questions slightly confused and I sigh.
“Just, don’t go disappearing for another two weeks again, okay?”
He chuckles and stands up from the swing and walks over to me, placing a finger under my chin and making me look up at him.

“Missed me?” he smirks and I melt inside.
“Shut up.” I say shoving his chest playfully before he pulls me into a hug. I met with warmth and comfort regardless that we were standing out in the freezing cold.

“I think some make up sex is over due.” He mumbles into my hair which makes me laugh and shake my head. This guy was ridiculous.

~~

I was currently placed in between Oli’s legs, having the benefit of listening to his beautiful moans and cursed words as my mouth has its fun swirling around his dick, licking up the pre cum which spilled out over his tip, clearly from over excitement. I can’t help but smile proudly around him, I had missed this a lot.

I pull off him with a loud wet pop and quickly climb on top of his naked body and straddle his waist.

“Josh, what are you doing?” Oli breathes, with slight confusion on his face.
“Having my way with you.” I stated and he scoffs, placing his hands on my waist.
“There’s no chance you’re topping me.”
“And why’s that? Don’t think your scrawny arse could take it?” I mock.
“Funny. But seriously, you’re not topping me.”
“Oh shh. Who said anything about topping you? I’m going to ride you baby.” I wink and his well known smirk soon spreads across his lips and his eyes quickly fill with lust.

I take what we need from the draw and lean back to roll the condom onto his length and coat him with some lube. A croaky groan escapes Oli’s lips as I made sure he was fully covered in the substance while he chose to watch me closely.

I crawl back on top of him keen to get started; he quickly grabs hold of my hips and eagerly guides me to him, poking his tip at my entrance. I slowly sink myself down on to him which causes Oli to throw his head back against the pillow and moan loudly at the pleasure as he fills me. Fuck, he felt so good like this.

“Oh, fuck.” He gasps, tightening his grip around my hips as my head tilted back in pure delight and bit down on my bottom lip to hold in a moan.

After a minute to adjust I put my hands on his toned chest and begin moving up and down his length, gradually picking up my pace getting used to the feeling, going faster and faster. I wanted it rough and fast to make up for lost time but I also wanted to go slow, I wanted to torture the fuck out of him until he was begging me to go faster. I wanted him to let me know how much he missed this because I know he bloody did.

“You look so fucking hot baby.” Oli moans, reaching his hand up to cup my cheek and pulling me down and crashing our lips together into a hot passionate kiss. His tongue slides against mine, taking its dominance as the kiss became heavier and forceful.

He thrusts up into me harshly causing me to break the kiss and whine at the feeling. Jesus, this felt fucking amazing.

“Ugh, yes! Yes, right there!” I grunt, sitting back up as he begins hitting my prostate straight on causing me to scream loudly and shudder. Oh fuck.

We were both gasping for air as he continued to thrust up to meet mine. I gaze down at him through heavy eyelids wanting to admire the scene beneath me and I just fell in love with how he gaze straight back at me. Pure lust and adoration which never left his eyes, they spoke a thousand words. A thousand words I will never know the meaning of.

I completely forgot that I wanted to tease him, things rapidly got out of hand since this started but I think its time to take this down a notch. So I gradually slow down my movements and began sliding up and down his amazingly long thick length as slow and torturous as I possibly could. We both let out a long breathy moan obviously both enjoying the sheer pleasure of the sensation but of course for Oli, it wasn’t enough.

“Faster, J.” Oli moans and I open my eyes and smile down at his needy state. I shake my head no in response and carried on with my torture, enjoying every single second of having control over him and begin to massage his tip inside of me which felt like absolute heaven and the whine which came out of my mouth was more than proof.

Not wanting to show any weakness Oli flared his nostrils as he grew impatient, glaring up at me as if he knew exactly what my plan was.

“Fuck this.” He huffs and snaps his hips up into mine roughly causing me to scream. He takes a firm grip of my thighs and begins slamming up into me as he finally takes control.

His dominance felt incredible but I feel my whole body weakening at his assault. I’m not sure of how much more I can take of this amazing pounding I was receiving before I crumble.
With one hard harsh thrust, I scream out and fall forwards, stopping myself as I place a shaky hand on Oli’s chest to hold myself up.

His eyes connect with mine and I saw the darkness cloud the lust which only confirmed that this was far from over.
“Oh no, not yet sunshine, you stay right where you are.”
“Uh, p-please.” I whimper almost desperate to give in and allow him to have me completely.
“You be a good little boy and take me.” he growls, lust and dominance taking over him as he continues to fuck up into me.

He suddenly snapped his hips ruthlessly up into me taking me by surprise allowing a cry to fall slip from my lips. So that’s how he wants to play? He wants to play dirty, then so be it. I started grinding down onto him making his dick hit exactly where I wanted it to, the result feeling so astonishing it turned us both into moaning messes. And that’s when Oli took a tight hold of my hips and began slamming up into roughly and I knew I wasn’t going to last very long now.

Thrust after thrust and moan after moan it wasn’t long until I felt that familiar feeling creep into the pit of my stomach.

“I-I’m close.” I pant breathlessly and that’s when I couldn’t take anymore. My whole body weakens and I collapse on top of him and I’m a panting moaning mess while Oli immediately wraps his muscular arms around me, holding me completely still while he thrusts into me harder and faster than ever before.

My face buries itself in his hot sweaty neck and sounds of my needy moans and whimpers fills his ear as I start to claw at his sides in desperation. I hear him growl and dig his blunt nails into my skin in response, knowing bruises will form later.

The friction between Oli’s naked sweaty body and mine was enough to toss me off in the process also, adding the extra pleasure I needed to build up to my release.

“I’m coming!” I scream, feeling myself come undone and in seconds I’m coming over both of us. Oli’s strong arms remained locked around my shaking frame as he continued to pound into me sloppily as I rode out my orgasm but not long after he stalls and comes with a breathy moan of my name.

His arms loosen around me as he pulls out causing us to hiss at the sensitivity. I stay lying on top of him as I tried to catch my breath, far too weak to move off him right now and apart of me didn’t want to move either, I was rather happy being held loosely in his big strong arms. So I keep my face buried in his neck, listening to our heart beats race as we breathe heavily together coming down from our highs.

Everything seemed kind of perfect right now; I was in a world of bliss which I really didn’t want to end.

His fingers comb through my short curls and I feel him turn and kiss my forehead gently and I feel my cheeks instantly burn red and my heart flutters at the lovingly action. Fuck, why is he being so affectionate all of sudden? This isn’t like him at all… not that I’m complaining, it’s a great feeling to have him act like this with me, I’ve craved it for so long but its not we what we agreed on. Its sending me mixed signals… is this what he wants? Clearly not, Oli isn’t that sort of guy. Stop getting ahead of yourself Josh, you’re nothing but a fuck, remember?

I sigh sadly at the thought and slide myself off of his body not wanting to encourage the hope of something which will never happen.

I look up at his face and take him in. He was laying bedside me with his left arm tucked up behind his head as he gazed endlessly up at the ceiling. He looked really deep in thought, like he had no idea that I was propped up beside him staring at him.

He seemed a little off.

“Oli, are you alright?” I ask and he breaks away from his thoughts and faces me.
“Sure, why?” he sits up and takes the condom off and throws it in the bin next to the bed.
“Seems like something is up with you, that’s all…”
“It’s nothing for you to worry about sunshine.” He says rolling me over on my front.

He begins kissing me down my back, littering it with little kisses which made me tingle all over and my breath to hitch.

“Y-you know you can talk to me, right?” I assure, hoping he would open up to me about something.
“I’d rather fuck you again.” He says against my skin as his hand slides over my bare arse.
“Hmm, yeah I guess you could do that.” I wasn’t going to say no to that and talking wasn’t getting us anywhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
For those who didn’t see my authors note (now deleted) but this story used to be called “Written in Blood.” I mentioned about changing the story title a couple of chapters back because I simply felt it didn’t match the story line anymore. I feel the title “I Knew You Were Trouble” by Taylor Swift was more fitting because we all know Oli is nothing but trouble for Josh. So yeah, just wanting to clear that up incase this story popped up in your subscribes and you had no idea what it was!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter and it's so longggg! I got abit frustrated in writing some parts so apologies if it doesn’t make any sense….

I’m not sure if its just me but mibba seems very quiet these days :( I don’t like it at all, update stories people lol! leave me commets my lovely readers xx