I Knew You Were Trouble

Chapter five

Josh’s POV

A flash of adrenaline shot through my body as I bit down on my lower lip while I stared lustfully at the man stood before me. I couldn’t hold back anymore I just had to kiss him and that’s exactly what I did. I threw myself at him, crushing my lips hard against his and he kissed me back just as hard and eagerly. We began heavily making out and I stumble backwards a little as I tried to shrug myself out of my denim jacket, now regretting for the stupid amount of extra layers I decided to put on after work.

From the help of Oli, I think was his name… my jacket and hoodie was soon dispose of, left on the floor somewhere of my living room. My back hit a wall and Oli leaned himself into me as he continued to tangle his tongue with mine sloppily, his hands finding there way up my shirt and gripping my hips tightly as he pulls me close to his. I break the kiss as I gasp at the friction caused between us down below and without hesitation I’m rolling my hips up into his for more. He lets out a low throaty moan and rolls his hips up to meet mine and I can’t help but whine pathetically at how amazing it felt. I need more, so much more. My hands wrap around his neck as I hold him closer to me, I pull off the grey beanie from his head, allowing dark wavy hair fall around his face beautifully.

His swollen lips come back to mine and I feel his hands trail down my sides to the back of my thighs, pulling my legs up and wrapping them around his waist as he hoist me up, holding me up against the wall as he pushes himself further into me. I groan into his mouth and his lips pull away from mine as he begins to attack my neck leaving more red purple bruises to arise.

He pulls my t-shirt up over my head and soon begins kissing and sucking along my collarbones. My head falls back against the wall, moaning endlessly as Oli works his mouth across my chest whilst at the same time he’s rolling his hips into mine and I knew that we have to move to the bedroom before this went any further.

“M-my flat mate could walk in at a-any minute.” I warned gasping when he sunk his teeth into my flesh. Things were getting rather heated in the darkness of the living room, right opposite the front door, so if Max were to walk in right now he wouldn’t be very pleased when he turned on the light and found me pinned up against the wall drying fucking the guy who stole my car.

“Let him.” he mummers with my skin between his teeth, making me whine.
As exciting as the idea sounds being fucked against the wall, I couldn’t risk it. I would never hear the end of it if Max caught us and the big pain of my life so I knew for my sake; I had to save this for the bedroom.
“Bedroom, p-please.” I whisper, tugging at his hair to pull his lips away from my neck to pay attention.
He groans in frustration but pushes away from the wall, grabbing hold of my thighs as he carries me down the hallway to find my bedroom.

~~

He throws me down onto my bed and I land with a light bounce of the mattress. Oli stares down at me as he begins to undo his belt buckle and gradually starts to strip himself down in front of me until he was only in his boxers. The site alone is a major turn on and I go to shuffle up the bed so he could join me but he grabs harshly at my leg, pulling me back towards him. At first I panic at the action but when he captures my lips with his I knew he was just being a dominate bastard that wanted to have control over me.
His fingers didn’t waste any time unbuttoning my top button and yanking my jeans down off my legs and tossing them on the floor somewhere along with his clothes.
He crawls onto the bed with me finally and finds his way in between my legs and starts palming me through my boxers. I gasp loudly; throwing my head back against the pillows in pure delight, he wasted no time in plunging his hand into my pants where he started stroking me. I choke on a moan because the feeling just felt so incredible.

“Did you miss me Sunshine?”
“Uh huh.” I nod, unable to say anything else. I roll my head to the side so my face was buried into the pillow, little soft moans escaping my lips as Oli continued to torture me. I push my hips up shamefully pushing more of myself into his hand for more friction.

Last time this happened I was drunk and there’s parts I hardly remember but this time, I’m completely sober and I plan on remembering every minute of this time round.

He pulls the rest of my boxers down and flips me over so I was laying on my front. When I thought he was going to pull me up on all fours he doesn’t, instead I’m met with a loud hard slap to my arse causing me to jump and squeal out in pain. That fucking hurt!

Tears pricked the corners of my eyes when my arse instantly tingles from the impact. I turn my head to look over my shoulder to scold him but the big red hand mark showing up on my skin is enough to distract me.

“You have a sexy arse.” Oli growls, slapping it again and grabbing hold of it tightly, feeling his blunt finger nails dig into my skin. I whimper at the spanking, not really knowing what to make of it because this was a new experience to me. My last couple of boyfriends didn’t do any of these sorts of things in the bedroom with me, that probably explains why I’ve craved Oli so much the past week. He did things to me whom no one has ever done to me before and I was finding myself wanting so much more of whatever he chose to do to me. I guess I can certainly get used to the spanking.

He bends down and leaves little kisses over the sore sensitive area he had tortured and begins kissing his way up my back. I shudder at the feeling, everything he did made me feel so good and he wasn’t even inside me yet.
“Get the stuff.” He orders, sitting up.
I reach over to the night stand and pull out the bottle of lube and condom and pass them over to him. I see Oli roll his eyes at the condom and I remember when he complained about having to wear one last time. I watch him from the corner of my eye as he rolls it onto himself and coats his member in lube.

“Prep?” he asks, sliding his hand down my butt and poking my entrance with one of his fingers. I gasp loudly in shock at the sudden action; the little act turning me into a needy bitch.
“N-No.” I murmured eagerly, I really did but I didn’t want to wait anymore, I just wanted him to fuck me already.

“Suit yourself.”
He closes my legs together and sits on top of them. I’m a little confused of what’s going on but before I could question him he spreads my cheeks open and rammed himself into me which made me cry out in both pleasure and pain.
“Ow, Fuck!”
“Fuck, you’re so tight.” He moans, grabbing tightly at my arse again and pushing himself in deeper. After a few seconds to adjust, he pulls out of me and slams right back in again causing my head to drop into the pillow as I scream out yet again. This was a new position for me and it hit a whole load of new nerves and pleasures I’ve never felt before and boy, did I want so much more.

“M-ore. Please, give m-me more.” I beg. Oli lets out a ragged growl after hearing me beg for more and begins pounding into me rough and hard that my eyes squeeze shut tight and I’m letting out a mouth full of whimpers and cursed words. I grab hold of the top of the mattress underneath my pillow, unravelling the fitted sheets in doing so.
“Anything you want.”

This guy was a fucking sex God. He knew exactly what he was doing; all the right spots to hit and all the right angles to thrust into and all the right places to be touch or spanked. He was perfect, fucking perfect. I never wanted this to end. I wanted him to fuck me until the sun came up and even when it did, I still didn’t want him to stop.

“You feel so good.” he pants breathlessly.
One of his hands was placed on my arse firmly and the other was placed on the top of my back, holding me down securely as he continued to thrust in and out of me. I could feel myself getting close and I wasn’t sure how long I could hold out for but I bit down on my lip harshly trying to hold back my orgasm for as long as I could.

“O-Oli, I’m close.” I warned. I feel him lean down and press his sweaty hot chest down onto my back, we were so close and tightly compacted together which allowed him to push himself further into me.
He moans deeply into the back of my neck, his hot breath tickling my skin and giving me goose bumps all over. It was almost enough to send me over the edge but I just about controlled myself. He manages to snake a hand between my stomach and the mattress, his fingers curing round my throbbing member as he starts to flick his wrist in time with his thrusts.

“Come for me Sunshine, let me hear you scream my name.” he hides his face in the crook of my neck, panting his warm breath against my sensitive skin.
The sensation made me moan loud and embarrassingly. I feel myself push my arse back against him to try and fit more of him inside of me for more pleasure and right at that moment I’m hit with an overwhelming orgasm.
“Ugh, shit Oli!” a muffled scream escapes past my lips as I come over his hand and onto the sheets beneath me.

Oli was gasping deeply into my ear, his thrusts getting sloppier and sloppier every second and not long after, I feel him come to his end, spilling into the condom inside of me as he says my name through gritted teeth.

His limp body falls down onto my bare back, his rapid pants dying down slowly as he catches back his breath. Both of us too weak and exhausted from the amazing sex to worry about the unpleasant feeling of our sweaty bodies stuck together or our wet sticky hair stuck to our foreheads or the after sex smell which filled the room.

Oli’s the first to find his strength and pushes his body off of me and pulls out, the action causing me to hide my face into my arm and wince in pain. Fuck, I’m going to be sore tomorrow but it was so bloody worth it. I feel him flop down onto the bed next to me, letting out a loud sigh as he places his hand gently on my shoulder.

“And to think you were so adamant about not doing this.” He laughs. I open my eyes and peek over my arm up at him ready to send him a glare but he was already smirking down at me, the look growing into a weakness which I couldn’t hide from.

“Such a pretty boy.” He whispers, stroking a finger across my temple and I hum back in response, too tired to speak. My eyes flutter close at his warm touch, feeling sleep take over me and I nestle my face into the pillow as I drift off to sleep with Oli beside me.

~~

I wake up turning over on my side as I twist myself in the sheets. I slowly open my eyes and I see that the space beside me was empty yet again. My eyes widen when I realise there should be someone lying next to me and after last time, I was afraid what I was going to find stolen from my room this time around. I fling myself up from my bed, letting the sheets fall down my naked body which only just covered my lower half. The sudden action made me hiss loudly and wince at the shooting pain I received down below. Fuck, he did it again.

“Easy sunshine, don’t want you hurting yourself.”
My eyes fly open and search for the voice in my room and I find Oli sitting opposite my bed, sat on the window ledge smoking a cigarette. Damn he was addicted to those things.

I wasn’t expecting to find him here, just simply because the last time we did this he made it very clear it was nothing but sex and he didn’t want to hang around for it to be something more. But to my glorious surprise he was still here, wearing nothing but his tight skinny jeans low on his hips and I can’t help but run my eyes over his beautiful colourful body. He was bloody gorgeous.

“This is a non smoking flat you know.” I sass, pointing out the obvious as I raised my eyebrows at him but he doesn’t take any notice of me and carries on smoking.
“Hence why I’m sat over here.”
I roll my eyes at his comment as I watch him bring the cigarette to his lips again. I felt too uncomfortable down below to lecture him about the no smoking rules, that could wait for another time if there was one.

He takes one last tote of his cigarette before flicking it out the window and climbing off the ledge and making his way over to the bed. I was hoping he would crawl back into bed with me but he stops at the edge and combs his fingers through my messy morning hair causing my heart to warm at his little affection towards me.

“I must get going but last night was fun.” He grins removing his fingers from my hair as he pulls away from me but I quickly grab hold of his hips and stop him from going any further. I pout and flash my eyes up to him, hoping he would think I was cute and find that enough to want stay a little while longer. I didn’t want him to leave just yet, I wanted him to stay and maybe we could talk or hang out or something. It would be kind of nice to get to know the guy I’ve fucked twice now… regardless of how extremely weird this whole situation is.

“Do you have to go?” I ask. God, that sounded a little desperate than it was meant too. I was shocked at my own question but I strangely liked him being here even though I hardly knew him.
“I’m a busy man sunshine. I have places to be and people to see.”
He puts his hands on top on mine, getting ready to remove them from his hips but I only tighten my grip and make an offer I’m sure he won’t refuse.
“I’ll make if worth your while.” I whisper, with a hint of a smile on my lips and he stares down at me asking me silently to explain myself.

I started leaving little kisses on his tattooed lower stomach just above his jeans and start fiddling around with undoing the top button. When he doesn’t stop me I decide to carry on and pull down his jeans stopping them at mid thigh and begin palming him through his boxers, hearing him let out a low breathy moan when I feel him grow bigger in my hand already.

I curl my fingers into his waist band and pull down his boxers slowly, spreeing him free and eying up his dick pleasantly. This was the first time I’ve actually seen him fully and fuck, he was big. And the fucker knew he was big as well; no wonder why I couldn’t bloody walk the next day, he was pounding me with this wonderful beast of a thing.

He chuckles when he notices my delayed reaction, the sound breaking me out of my daze and I glance up at him as he strokes my hair in encouragement.

“I know you’re impressed baby, but did you get it out just to stare at it or to play with it?”
I blush bashfully at his words but simply nod as I gently take a hold of him in my hand and begin stroking him at a slow pace. I hear him let out a heavy breath of air which makes me tighten my grip around him which soon leads to him letting out another little moan and I can’t help but grin at the effect I was having on him.

Once pumping him at a steady pace, I change things up abit and decide to go faster, occasionally brushing my thumb across his tip which earned another set of moans, these ones louder and needier. He sounded so unbelievable sexy and even though I was enjoying the sounds I was hearing, I couldn’t wait any longer to taste him.

I hold him up in my hand and lick him from base to tip swirling my tongue ever so slowly around the head; the action caused his hands to rest on my shoulders to use me for support as I continued to sit on the bed wrapped in sheets as I lick him. He gasps as I carry on with my little torture but before I decide to go any further my eyes flicker up at him and I give him the best innocent look I could possible give before taking him into my mouth.

“Oh, Jesus Christ.” He curses under his breath, followed by a loud deep moan and a hand which tangles itself into my hair, tugging at the strands and I can’t help but moan myself at his reaction.

I start bobbing my head up and down his length, increasing my speed. I then start sucking harshly on his tip which causes him to yank at my hair and buck his hips up that he hit the back of my throat. Not that I minded to be honest, I could take it and I did, the action only encouraging me to bob my head faster and suck more harshly, occasionally grazing my teeth slightly against his skin which made him groan and push himself more into my mouth and I groan around him in response, sending vibrations around his dick.

“Fucking hell.” I hear him mutter breathlessly and I smirk knowing he was enjoying my little activity. I open my eyes and peek up at him to see his head was tilted back ever so slightly, eyes closed and lips parted allowing beautiful moans to fill my room.

He fisted his hands into my hair preparing himself for what’s to come and I knew that he was getting close now, so I decided to suck harder and move my hand faster doing everything I could to bring him to his end. He groans even louder and yanks at my hair causing me to moan around him yet again at the feeling and without any warning, I feel him shooting into my mouth. I swallow every bit of him, licking the rest of his length clean as he rode out his high. I glance up at him to see he’s already staring down at me with drowsy lust eyes and I innocently pull him out of my mouth licking my lips for any mess which may have escaped.

“Fuck, you’re good at that.” He says stroking his thumb across my bottom lip seductively. He does up his jeans and I can’t help but send him a smug look when doing so. Dan always commented at how good I was at giving head.

“How about we make this a regular thing?” he asks whilst pulling his tank top over his head.
“What do you mean?” I ask, abit confused by his question.
“Well, we obviously are enjoying the sex.”
“You want us to be fuck buddies?” I question, a little surprise. This was beyond weird, he was this strange but hot guy who stole from me and then came back looking for me and now he wants us to have sex on regular basis…?

“That’s right sunshine, I rather enjoy seeing you fall apart beneath me and hearing you scream my name. And I would definitely like you to suck my dick again.” He lifts my chin up with his finger to meet his gaze and I can’t help but blush at his bold comment.
Fuck buddies? It didn’t seem like a bad idea. Well, I wasn’t exactly ready to go into another relationship and he didn’t seem like he wanted one either and it was just sex, there can’t be anything wrong with that can there? I know we haven’t got off on the best of starts and things are kind of really weird but the sex has been incredible so far and he was basically offering it to me on a plate.
This is what I needed, I was on the rebound and amazing sex from an insanely hot tattooed man was most definitely what I needed. And that’s when I thought, fuck it, why not.

“Okay sure, sounds like fun.” I grin up at him, and with those words that well known smirk spreads across his lips.
“But lets make a few things clear though. No strings attached this is sex only. No relationship, no feelings, no background stories, just sex. Got it?”

No background stories, erm, right okay, whatever that means. But it all sounded alright to me, I needed the distraction and Oli seemed to the perfect distraction.
“Just sex.” I confirm, nodding to him and leaning back against my headboard.
“Great.” He takes my phone from the bed side table and types his number into it and hands it over to me.

“Right, well I’ll be going then.” He says pulling on his beanie onto his head and about to turn away but stops and reaches into his back pocket.
“Oh I almost forgot, this is yours too.” He passes me my wallet and my eyes grow wide. Fuck I thought I lost this at the club the other night but he obviously stole it along with my car too... I open it and take a quick look inside, actually surprised to see the £20 note still there along side the rest of my bank cards and driving lenience. Well that’s a bloody relief and kind of awkward at the same time because the guy I just agreed to be fuck buddies with is giving me back another item which he stole from me…

I sit frowning down at my wallet, wondering if I’ve made a mistake or not with this guy but not like I have much time to think about it because he unexpectedly leans over the bed and quickly presses his lips to mine.

“See you soon sunshine.” He says pulling away, winking at me and giving me one last cheeky grin before seeing himself out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 2 of the previous chapter. not sure how i feel about this... i blabber on too much and im terrible at writing smut, im sorry! :\