I Knew You Were Trouble

Chapter six

Josh's pov

My back was flat against my mattress, both my legs up straight resting on Oli’s chest as he stood by the foot of my bed pounding roughly into me. Thankful Max staying late at the library tonight, I was able to moan and scream as loudly as I wanted without worrying he would hear me being fucked by such an amazing sex god.

It’s been about a month since both Oli and I agreed to our fuck buddy agreement and we’ve been seeing a lot of each other since then. He would often show up at my door whenever he was horny and fucking me in almost any place of the flat that I allowed him to or sometimes he’d meet me after work and we wouldn’t even make it home and just end up fucking in the back seat of my car. I wasn’t complaining, I loved every moment of every new experience he threw my way; this was exactly what we agreed on, casual sex whenever we were horny.

I have learnt a few things about Oli though over the time we’ve shared together and the main one was that Oli was a drug addict. Or some sort of drug dealer or something which involves drugs...
He’s turned up at my door as high as a kite several times, exactly what he has done tonight, pupils large with blood shot eyes, his mind not quite there; it was usually away with the fairies. It made me a bit uncomfortable but he never offered me any and he never acted aggressively towards me or ever had a bad effect on whatever he had taken, so I’ve never really questioned him about it. We agreed no background stories and to keep it sex only, so I just rolled with it.

I gripped vigorously at the bed sheets under me, letting moan after moan leave my lips as he never failed to make me feel incredible. One of his arms was wrapped around my legs, holding them up in place, while the other firmly held my hip, holding me in place whilst he thrust back and forth into me.

His head was duck down, long dark hair falling in front of his face so I couldn’t see his expression. He was hunch over my legs panting heavily, tired and thrusts growing sloppy indicating that he was close.

“Ah, fuck, I’m gonna come.” I moan and without a word his head flicks up, flipping his hair from out of his face as he grabs hold of my dick and begins tossing me off messily. I peek through heavy eyelids and see his chest coated in a sheet of sweat, his lips apart as he moaned and he just looked unbelievable sexy and the sight had me coming all over myself and seconds later he followed.

He dropped my legs from his hold and collapsed on top of me both of us exhausted and satisfied of what just went down in this bed. His face was hidden in the crook of my neck, his hot breath tickling my skin as his heavy breathing died down slowly. We lay like this for awhile, Oli’s breathing had gone back to normal but he remained flopped on top of me unmoving. I wasn’t exactly sure what to do, seeing as I was trapped underneath him and I couldn’t really move. Oli didn’t usually wait around to pull out of me, once he caught back his breath he was off me in seconds, so I knew that his delayed reaction was down to the drugs he had taken.

“Erm, Oli? I think we should get up.” I murmur, tapping his back lightly to get his attention. He grumbles and stirs his face in my neck before he finally comes back to reality and pushes himself off me and lies on his back beside me on the bed.

I ignore the smell of weed which came from him and glance over to see if he was okay. He was staring up at the ceiling keeping silent which concern me and when I was about to say something, he sits up.

He climbs off the bed and pulls on his boxers which were buried among our clothing which were scattered all over my bedroom floor. He crouches down and pulls something out of the pocket of his jeans, when he stands back up I see he’s holding a spliff in his hands and I instantly become uneasy.

“Err Oli, I don’t feel comfortable with you smoking that in here.” This was a non smoking flat; if we were ever caught smoking drugs in here we’ll be kicked out for sure and Max would definitely kill me.

“Fine, I wasn’t planning on staying long anyway.” He says shrugging his shoulders, making me heart drop a little. I bite my lip and think of maybe reconsidering. I didn’t want him to leave right now, he’s only just got here. Maybe if he smoked it out the window it wouldn’t be so bad and then at least he’ll stay longer.

“I guess you can smoke it out the window.”
He pulls his signature smirk and walks over back to the bed to me, tilting my head up with his fingers and pecking me on the lips.
“You’re too good to me sunshine.” He says making his way to sit in his usual spot on the window ledge.

I was becoming a right sucker for this guy and it needs to stop now before it becomes a habit and leads to something more than sex. I swore to myself that this agreement with Oli would stay as fuck buddies and I plan on keeping that promise to myself.

I lean over the bed searching for my boxers, throwing each item of clothing aside until I find them and wriggling them on. I pick up my phone to distract myself from Oli getting high in the corner of my room and start looking through pointless facebook notifications. I could already smell the strong whiff of weed filling my room and I scrunch up my nose at the intense stench, not really enjoying what I’ve stupidly allowed him to do.

I’ve never done any drugs before, not even weed. Occasionally Dan would smoke it at parties when we went out and offered me some but I always said no, it just wasn’t my thing and I didn’t see why people made such a big deal over it.

“J come here.” My head lifts up from my phone at the little pet name I’m called from across the room. I see Oli hand gesture for me to go over to him and I put my phone down and walk over to him.

I stood in front of him, seeing his eyes were bloodshot red and his pupils were now even bigger than they were earlier and he wore a lazy smile on his lips as he gazed down at me.

“Would you like some?” he offers, holding his hand out to me with the spliff placed in between his two fingers. My eyes widen and my eyebrows quickly knot together as I shake my head no.
“No thanks. It’s not my thing.”
“Aw come on, have a little fun once in awhile, J. It’s good to try new things.” Oli says, waving the spliff in front of my face trying to convince me to try some but I pull a face.
“Don’t exactly see how smoking drugs can be fun.” I comment and he rolls his eyes and pulls his hand away from me and brings the spliff back to his lips to take another pull.

“Don’t be a boring fucker.”
“Excuse me?” I frown, generally insulted at what he just said to me.
He ignores me and wraps his arm around my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. I push my hand against his chest not wanting to be anything but intimate with him right now after what he just said but he deepens the kiss and me being the complete sucker that I am, I give in and kiss him back.

I stood in between Oli’s legs as the kiss got sloppier and needier, I feel him wrap his legs around my waist, pulling me ever so much closer to him. I could taste the vile flavour of weed on his lips but I didn’t pull away, I wanted him. I craved him, his kisses drove me crazy and I always found myself wanting so much more… he craved the drugs and I craved him… maybe I was just as bad, maybe he was slowly becoming my drug because fuck, I never feel so alive when he kisses me.

Oli breaks the kiss and I whine desperately wanting his lips to be back on mine but unfortunately he takes another tote of the spliff instead, blowing out the smoke from the corner of his mouth so it would avoid my face. Not once did he break eye contact with me, his beautiful bloodshot eyes gazing down into mine as if he was lost in the ocean blue of them.

“Are you up for trying something new Sunshine?” he asks, with a creepy Cheshire cat smile spread across his lips.
His eyes lids looked heavy but he kept his eyes on me as I thought about his question. I didn’t want him to think I was boring, Dan did and that’s the reason why he left me and I didn’t want Oli to follow in similar footsteps. So far when it came to new sexual actives I’ve tried everything Oli had offered and done to me and loved every moment of it but as he held the spliff in front of his mouth, the thought of doing anything which involves drugs made me nervous. I bite my bottom lip as I debated to myself if I should agree to this or not and hesitantly nodded yes. Fuck it, let’s just see what he has to say first, it might not even be that bad.

“That’s the spirit.” He grins and I smile back. He leans forwards and whispers into my ear.
“Don’t be afraid sunshine, I promise this will be fun.” He places his index finger on my lips softly and slowly parts my lips, my body letting out a little gasps at his seductive touch and I innocently look back up at him waiting for him to explain what to do next.

“Keep your lips parted for me.” he says pulling his finger away from my lips and I just nod in reply.

I do as he says and watch him intently as he took yet another tote of the spliff but instead of blowing the smoke out he leans towards me, our lips only inches apart, my heart was beating so fast in anticipation wanting to know what was going to happen next and when I thought he was going to kiss me he blows the smoke out of his mouth and in between my parted lips. Not expecting this to happen I gasp in shock and suck the smoke down the back of my throat, instantly choking on it. The vile taste burnt my throat, making my eyes water, my nose to sting and I grabbed hold of my throat as I started having a coughing fit.

Oli burst out laughing at me and I look up sending him a death stare. Oh I’m glad he thinks my reaction is funny. Asshole. He could have at least given me a heads up what he was going to do!

“How about we try that again.” He says still laughing.
“How about no.” I frown, crossing my arms to my chest and looking away from him.
“Come on J, it’s easy when you know how to do it.” he says, hooking his finger under my chin and turning my face back to him.

“When I take a pull, I’m going to blow it into your mouth and when I do, you need to inhale the smoke and blow it out back into my mouth. See simple.”

Simple he says but I wasn’t convinced. But I was willing to give it another go so I nod and watch him bring the spliff to his mouth.
This time I was ready and when he brought his lips down to mine I do everything he told me to do. Sucking in the smoke and inhaling it and passing it back to Oli.

It was such a rush and it went straight to my head and I surprisingly like it.
Once I finally got the hang of it we continued blowing it back and forth past each others lips for awhile, every time Oli would tease me, brushing his lips ever so slightly against mine when he passed it back to me. His hands would occasionally stroke my bare shoulders wondering down to my sides, his soft finger tips causing me to shudder, sending butterflies down to the pit of my stomach.
It all felt new and exciting and like a kid in a candy store I wanted more and more until I couldn’t have anymore.

My thoughts started to become cloudy and I felt a little dizzy but happy with the way I was feeling. I felt like I was on a cloud, floating in the sky. Unknowingly Oli’s hand manages to creep underneath my boxers and squeeze my arse causing me to yelp in surprise and failed to pass the smoke back to his lips. He chuckled making me open my eyes and look up at his beautiful heavenly angel face.

Wow, he really was beautiful. The most beautiful angel I have ever seen, I bet he put all the other angels to shame, with his stunning complexion which looks like it has been carved from gold. He was actually glowing, a shimmering sparkle which outlined his frame, it almost made him seem like he wasn’t real. That this pure perfection which sat before me was too good to be real… were my own eyes lying to me?
I reach my hand out, almost too afraid to touch him in fear that if I did, my beautiful golden angel would disappear right before me. But no, I had to touch him. I had to know that this stunning creature was real and so I reluctantly placed my hand on his cheek.
The touch was like electricity. It pumped through me as if his angel spirit was racing through my veins, waking up my insides to this marvellous feeling and making everything inside my body turn to gold.
My eyes flutter back to meet my angels gaze again, my vision had become hazy but I could just make out the sparkling glow around him, then all of a sudden my angel strikes me by crushing his blissful lips down onto mine, pouring his heavenly spirit into my soul.

~~

Oli’s pov

The weed from the blow back effected Josh a lot more than I thought it would. Most people hardly get any sort of effect when doing blow backs. But my stuff was strong and Josh was a total virgin when it came to drugs, so that probably explains why it’s had such a big effect on him.

Seconds ago he was lost in complete wonderland, staring at me with wide bloodshot eyes as if I was his guardian angel or something. The thought amused me, oh darling, guardian angels just aren’t my thing. I’m more like your worse nightmare.

Little did Josh know he was biting down on his bottom lip, very seductively as he stared at me. A weakness I have recently discovered whilst being around Josh, I absolutely hate it but I can’t seem to help myself but have my dirty way with him whenever I see his little pink lip crushed between his teeth. Ugh, it was so fucking sexy I just could never control myself.

So that’s how I’ve ended up with Josh’s arm’s wrapped around my neck, pulling me down closer to him so the gap between us was closed off. I slipped my tongue inside his mouth, earning a tiny gasp on his end and it turned me on so fucking much. Ugh, what was this boy doing to me, just the tiniest of things he did had an effect on me and now he was high it was a whole different story. He was needy and demanding and I absolutely loved it, I definitely need to get him high more often, his horniness is unbelievable.

He dug his fingers in my hair tugging at my thick locks as he continued to force me on top of him. He was gasping for me and I knew just by a simple touch in the right place, I would have him turned on and ready to go again in no time. My right hand still remained in his boxers and as I began moving my actions down south and towards his entrance but we were rudely interrupted.

Josh’s bedroom door swings open, hitting against the wall at the heavy impact.

“Are you fucking smoking wee- Ew, what the fuck?!”

Josh jumps in fright at the sudden outburst, disconnecting his lips from mine and spinning around to the voice by the door.

“M-Max?”
“Don’t look so surprise Josh, I do live here too. Why the fuck are you letting this scumbag smoke weed in here?”
Scumbag? Well that’s a new one. This little shit better keep his mouth shut before I rip his vocal cords out. Josh keeps quiet, ignoring his friend.

“Josh!” he demands but Josh continues not to say anything which I thought was a first but then he lets out a little giggle.
“Is he high?!” Max yells, directing his question at me, as he walks further into the room to inspect his friend.

I can’t help but smirk, a little proud of what I’ve accomplished.

“He might be.” I say and Max looks mortified.
I reach out and grab Josh’s shoulder pulling him back in between my legs wrapping them around his waist, my chest pressing softly against his back as I start littering kisses along his neck and shoulder causing him to tilt his head back which granted me more access.

He was so much more of a dirty slut now that he was high and the effect had taken over his mind. He was usually a slut for me anyway, always so eager and willing to please me and always up for trying out new sexual activities I’d suggest. But now he seemed to be ten times more willing, and with his mind clouded I don’t think he will be so reluctant or bossy when I take charge and have my dirty way with him however I wanted. And that made me a very happy and horny Syko and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on him.

Not wanting to waste another minute, my hand slides into the front of his boxers and grab a hold of his member feeling that he already had a semi. Josh lets out a breathless moan as I begin to stroke him, my lips spreading into a smile against his skin not being able to hide my smugness.

“Do you mind? I’m kind of trying to have a conversation with you and I don’t want to witness you jerk off my best mate!” Max scolds, scrunching his nose in disgust as he holds his hand up in front of his face to block us from his vision.

I chuckle lightly against Josh’s shoulder before pulling away and looking at the disgusted boy who stood in front of us. I found his awkwardness amusing and thought it will be hilarious to torment the poor lad further.

“Would you like to join us for round two Maxwell?” I teased seeing his eyes widen in shock.
“Ugh, you’re fucking gross!”
“You don’t know what you’re missing out on. Your best friend is rather good in bed, so needy and well behaved never says no to anything. He’s such a perfect little fuck.” I teased. My hand still in Josh’s boxers, stroking him at a rather slow and tortuous pace which I knew wouldn’t be long until he started complaining for me to do more.
“Stop it.” he warns but I continue, enjoying myself.
“You should hear him when he begs for me, ah yes, such a screamer when he wants my come.” I say with the biggest smile on my face watching as Max glares at me with great hatred.

A needy whiney moan escapes from Josh’s lips, it took a little longer that I thought, but now he was confirming that he needed me to do more than just stroke him. Completely oblivious that Max was in the room, he reaches an arm up behind him and grabs hold of the back of my neck pulling me down to his ear and pushing himself further into my hand to get some more friction.

“M-more, please.” He whimpers, making me look back at Max with a ‘told you so’ smug look on my face.
“See, look at how desperate he is for me.” I taunt, starting to move my hand faster around Josh, which he moans loudly in response.
“You’re fucking sick!” Max yells, before storming out of the room and slamming the door shut behind him. Finally, leaving us alone to get on with round two.

~~

Josh's pov

My wet hair soaked into the cushion on the sofa as I was currently slump across it feeling a little sorry for myself this morning. I had hope a cold shower would freshen me up and get rid of this headache I woke up with but it didn’t seem to help at all. Oli wasn’t here when I woke up, not that I’m surprise at all, he often left before I woke up but I would have liked to speak to him about what went on between us last night. I don’t remember much, most of it’s a blur but what I do know is that I allowed him to smoke weed in here and I idiotically allowed him to let me try some too.

Fuck, Josh what were you thinking? Never in my whole life have I tried drugs or ever allowed to be pressured into doing them either. But that’s just it. Oli didn’t pressure me. He asked me if I wanted to try some and at first I said no but because I’m a complete fool, I couldn’t say no to him and I stupidly changed my mind.

I’m suddenly broken out of my thoughts when air freshener can lands harshly on my hip.

“Ouch! What the fuck Max?!” I yell, sending him a glare but he sends me a harsher one back and I knew I was in for a massive lecture.

“Don’t ever pull a stunt like that again! You know damn well if we ever get caught smoking in here let alone smoking drugs we’ll be kicked out!” He yells.
“I know, I’m sorry!” I groan, dragging a hand down my face.
“Seriously Josh, what the hell were you thinking?”
“I don’t know, I guess Oli wanted me to loosen up abit.” I shrug, making Max laugh and it feeds my curiosity to look back at him.

“You’ve picked a right charmer there Josh, a druggie who only wants to get you into drugs and fuck you. Nothing more. You know this will only end badly, right?”
“For god sake Max, you sound like my mother.” I roll my eyes.
“I’m only looking out for you. You’ve been acting so different since you’ve met this guy and I don’t want to see you getting hurt again.” he says and it pisses me off. I don’t need babysitting, I’m fine. I only get hurt over assholes like Dan who didn’t love me back. But this I have with Oli is completely different. It’s a sex only relationship and love is absolutely out of the question. I know what I’m doing with Oli… kinda.

“I’m not going to get hurt, Max! We’re only having sex, how is that such a big deal?”
“Is it really just sex Josh? I know what your like, you get attached easily…” he says trailing off his sentence.
“Trust me. It’s just sex.”
He may be my best mate but he doesn’t know me that well. I don’t get attached easily, it’s just unfortunate for me that I go for the dickheads who pretend to like me and then leave me when I’ve developed feelings for them. In my eyes that’s not getting attached easily.

We were silent for awhile until Max decided to open his big mouth again.

“I think I preferred you when you were moping over Dan.” And that’s enough to make snap and fling myself up from the sofa.
“You were the one who told me to get over Dan and get laid in the first place!”
“Yes, I know but not by some thieving crack head! He’s bad news for you Josh, can’t you see that?”
“It’s just fucking sex!” I yell. How many times do I have to fucking say it?!

“If its just sex then why did you let him smoke weed in the flat, huh? Why did you allow him to talk you into smoking some too? He rather enjoyed flaunting your naked body to me last night while you were high off your head and you seemed to happily let him do it-”
“What?” I ask cutting him off. I had no memory of Oli touching me up naked in front of him… maybe Max was just lying to make a point. But would he go to that far to lie about it? No, Max isn’t like that. Fuck, I really was off my head last night and can’t let that happen again.

“You may not see it now Josh but you’re letting him in and it will lead to something more.”
Deep down I knew Max was right, but I didn’t want to believe him. There was no way in hell that I would have allowed anyone talk me into doing drugs. But Oli… just one look from him and I go weak at the knees. The thought angered me and I didn’t want to break the promise to myself and fall for the fucker.
“My sex life is not your concern Max and I’m done talking about this!” I hissed grabbing the controller and turning on the play station not wanting to talk about this anymore.

“Don’t you have a class to fuck off to?” I mumble starting up the game and just wanting Max to go away so I had time to think to myself. But to my surprise he picks up the other controller and slumps himself down next to me on the sofa.
“It’s Thursday dick head, I don’t have class.” I glare at him and he grins at me sarcastically in return.

I frown and let out a frustrated sigh. Our arguments and never ending insults to each other were just a sign of our friendship. We never stayed angry with each other for long and I knew by half way through this game we will be best mates again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just wanna say congratulations on Bring Me Horizon’s release on their new album That’s the Spirit :D if you haven’t got it already, definitely go get it cos it’s the best thing everrrrr <3

Anyway, back to the story. Long as always lol no surprise there.
The little paragraph about the whole golden angel thing is suppose to be Josh being high, so its not suppose to make any sense… sorry if it sucks! Happy reading xx