Mau Loa (Forever)

umi (ten)

Leilani woke up and looked around the dim lit living room, the menu screen was playing over and over on the tv, she slowly sat up wincing in pain. Sidney opened his eyes and looked around before sitting up

"You ok?" He asked rubbing her back softly, she nodded her head slowly and yawned "want to go to the bed? It's much bigger"

"Ya" she said, he got up and put his boxers on followed by his basketball shorts, he handed her his tshirt and she slipped it on, she looked around for her clothes but couldn't find them.

"Here" she looked up and he smiled as he handed her the rest of her clothes, she smiled and took them before standing up

"Oh" she said

"You ok?"

"Ya just a little sore and by a little I mean a lot" she said, Sidney frowned

"I'm so sorry"

"Sid it's ok" she said with a smile "let's go to bed" he nodded and turned to head up the stairs. He turned the lights on, she stepped in and was taken back by the huge master bedroom. The king sized bed got her attention right away. It was definitely fit for a king. She walked to the chair and sat her stuff down before crawling into the bed

"Which side do you want?"

"Normally the left but with you here I'll take the right" he said walking towards his bathroom, she looked at him confused "I would rather sleep closer to the door" he said with a shrug "protection issues" Leilani smiled and crawled over to the left side, she laid down and immediately fell in love with how perfect the bed was. Once Sidney finished brushing his teeth he crawled in next to her.

"You feel so far away"

"Come here then" he said reaching out his arm. She cuddled into him and sighed lightly "I'm sorry for hurting you"

"It was amazing" she said kissing his chest, he smiled and kissed her head, if he didn't have it bad before....he definitely did now.

*****

"So you took her virginity and she took yours?" Marc asked, Sidney nodded his head and continued to bounce the puck on his stick. He let the puck drop and stared at his best friend.

"It just felt right" he said

"Have you seen her since?"

"No she was with Nathalie and the girls all day yesterday and they didn't get back to real late, I'm going to see her after this"

"You better not be late for the flight"

"I won't"

"What's going to happen when she leaves?"

"Were going to make it work"

"Long distance?"

"Ya, why not give it a shot? i don't know flower I can't describe this feeling, I can't get enough of her, I think about her 24/7. I've never felt this way before" he said, Marc smiled. "Goal" he said as the puck hit the net. Marc slapped him on the back

"It's the best feeling in the world" Marc said with a smile

"Another goal" Sidney said, Marc smiled

"Go see your girl, I'll see you tonight" before Marc could say another word, Sidney was out of the basement and on the way out of the front door. On the short drive all he could think about was that night and how he hoped it didn't change anything.

"Hey sid, she is outback" Lauren said

"Thanks" he said quickly walking through the house, he opened the back door and smiled. "Hi" Leilani turned and smiled

"Hi" she said, he walked to the hot tub and grabbed her towel, he folded it up and sat it down next to the spot she was sitting, he sat down on the towel and put his feet in, she stood up and kissed him softly

"You alright?"

"Ya I went running this morning and ran a little longer than usual since I couldn't yesterday so my knees are a little sore" she said sitting back down "when is your flight?"

"4:30" Leilani looked at the time on her fitbit that said 1:15 "I gotta leave here about 2"

"When do you come back?"

"Saturday night, we got invited to Kris and Catherine's on Sunday remember?"

"Ya I do"

"Do you want to stay the night Saturday?" He asked, she smiled and nodded "I'll pick you up whenever I land"

"Ok" she said with a smile. "I wish you weren't leaving"

"I know babe me too" he said, she bit her bottom lip and smiled before tuning to him, he blushed slightly "it's a good thing I'm only gone 2 nights" he added

"How long are you gone sometimes?"

"It all depends on what I'm doing" he said, she nodded and stood up, she faced him and frowned "what? What's wrong?"

"How are we going to make this work if your busy all the time?"

"Trust me, we are going to make this work" he said putting his hands on her shoulder "I promise"

*****

"Lani don't take this the wrong way, but why didn't you call one of the girls to tell this to?"

"Talan your my best friend"

"Ya but I just don't want to hear about this kinds of stuff"

"Fine" she huffed sitting down on the bed

"I love you Lani, so when do I get to meet Mr hot shot?"

"When he comes to Hawaii"

"And that is?"

"I don't know"

"So wait you let this guy take your virginty after only knowing him a few days, you are pretty much boyfriend/girlfriend now with one week left there and you don't know when you'll see him again?"

"Well when you put it that way thanks for making me feel like shit Talan"

"I don't mean to make you feel bad but why haven't you talked about that? Lani he is a really busy guy"

"Talan I like him, I like him a lot and if he promises this will work I'm gonna trust that"

"Don't let it mess up your surfing"

"I gotta go bye" she said hanging up, she sighed and ran her hands through her hair as her phone started to vibrate again "WHAT!"

"Whoa Sweetie are you ok?"

"Oh Sidney, oh my gosh I'm so sorry I thought you where someone else I didn't look at the screen"

"It's ok, everything ok?"

"Talan is just annoying me"

"Oh, did you tell him?"

"Ya, sorry I don't have any girlfriends to tell, I would have much rather done that"

"Its ok, does he hate me now?"

"He doesn't hate you"

"Well that's good at least, I just wanted to call to say I landed, but I gotta get some sleep"

"Good luck tomorrow"

"Thank you, I'll text you in the morning"

"Ok"

"Bye baby"

"Bye" she said hanging up, she ignored the several texts from Talan and turned the light off.