Status: HOLD.

Sink.

Vampire.

I sat on my bed, back to the door and legs Indian style. My mothers picture in my hand as I stared at it, thinking of all the wonderful times I had with her, about the time she taught me about my wolf. Never deny the feeling you get from your wolf, she knows more then you. So I always trusted her. My wolf.

My sister didnt knock on my door, she barged in; shut the door and took a seat next to me. Her dress flowing and her hands rested on her knees, she stares at the picture in my hand.

"You look like her, you always had more of her features while I have fathers." She pulled the picture from my hand and smiled down at it, a small tear sliding down her face. She always became sad with seeing out mothers face.

"Something is wrong."

She looked at me and placed the picture on the bed, she had probably came to see why I wasn't at the feast they were having.

"We are mates, but my wolf doesn't like him or trust him; in fact, she wants to rip his throat out." I spoke softly as I looked to my sister, her eyes were narrowed as if confused and I simply nodded my head, agreeing with her. She shifted around in her spot and sighed while pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Did you tell dad?"

I shook my head, why would I tell him? What could he possibly do? Once a pair has been mated they would live together and if kept apart things wouldn't go so well. Ann sighed again, she knew there was a reason to this but neither of us knew what the reason was.

"You do know dad wants you to get a house with him," My eyes widened, how could I live with someone my wolf hated. It would end bad, a bloody mess. I frowned and lowered my head, my hands rubbing my face. "And hes a lone wolf, from what I heard his pack was killed off by hunters and he was the last one to survive."

Great, I was probably mated with a crazy person; who would be sane after their pack was murdered. I let out a groan as I changed into sweat pants and a hoodie, walking over to my window I gave my sister a glance before jumping out; landing softly on the ground three feet below. She didnt come running after me, she didnt yell for anyone. She knew that I needed my space, my time to process every thing.

My hood covered my face, my hands were shoved in my pockets and my sneakers softly hit the pavement, cars wizzed by me as if I didnt exsist to them. The few that were walking the streets either steered clear or bumped into me, but my mind was such a fog that I didnt care. Once in the park, I took off into a jog.

My legs moved smoothly, my arms up next to me and my hood staying in its place, keeping me hidden from the world. My heart rate rose slightly as my eyes held a hue of yellow and blue, a weird color but I didnt care.

His face crossing my mind every few seconds, his eyes edged into my mind as I tried to figure out where I had seen them before. What was so familiar about him. Finally I had come to a stop, my breathing rapid and my heart Pouding in my chest. My phone sent off a quick vibration and I took a look at it.

'20 minutes.'

My sister was sending me a warning, I had 20 minutes to get home and jump in the shower with out being noticed. Rolling my eyes I turned in the direction of my home and started to jog.

[IMGhttps://awakeningfosterkelly.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/divider.png[/IMG]

My feet led me I to the allyway, it was dark and musty from the night before rain. There were a few puddles that I tried to avoid, I didnt want to wake any homeless person and make them freak out. My foot touched the ground, followed by my second foot. But it was quick, I landed and a man stood in front of me.

His eyes glistened a huge of red as he smirked at me, allowing his fangs to shine in the moonlight. My eyes narrowed and my Bose scruncthed, how I didn't sense him earlier was beyond me.

"Why is there a werewolf out alone?" His voice was soft and low, "Dont you mutts travel in packs?"

I rolled my eyes slowly, so he would see. Taking a step back I crossed my arms and smirked, "Listen leeche, I have to get home. So move." My eyes glistened yellow as I stared at the man who stood nearly a foot taller then me, my hand were balled into fists as I watched him.

I had my run in with Vampires before, they thought they were at the top of the food chain but they weren't. No one cared about them, they feared my kind more. We were unpredictable. They were stuck to the darkness.

His smirk didnt falter, he didnt seem to feel I'm danger; but he was. I've killed plenty of vampires, with out my father knowing.

"You seem so," He placed a can't on his chin as if thinking. "Confident, child." His red eyes staring into my yellow, I gave him a smirk telling him I felt confident. It only took a blink and he was gone, standing behind me letting his cools fingers touch my neck, I twisted and swung but he was already half way down the ally.

A growl escaped my throat as I stepped backwards, into the lighting of the street. He was toying with me and I hated when someone toyed with me. His cold touch still lingering on my neck, he stood in the ally just smirking as I stood in the light. The hairs on my body staining and my eyes watching his every move, but the moment I blinked- he was gone.

'5 minutes!'

I places my phone back into my pocket and darted back to my house, getting there I snuck through the kitchen and avoided everyone. How ever when I looked into the dining room, I caught a glimpse of him, his silver eyes on my yellow. My wolf growling in the back of my mind and my body was stiff, he stared me down. Hard.

"Angel," my sisters voice snapped me from my trance and I pushed past her to shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?