Status: HOLD.

Sink.

Equal.

The thunder rolled through the sky, followed by a few yellow streaks of lighting dancing along with it. The full moon was hidden behind the clouds, and the rain had started to fall. The smell of rain was always calming to me and my wolf, the feel of it relaxed my body. My eyes where closed as I listened and laid on the grass allowing the rain to dance over my body, the grass tickled my back and I could see the lightening from behind my lids.

"Angel, as you grow things will be tough, you will fight many battles and some may be with yourself. But never give up, always find a way to make things right."

My mothers soft words flowed through my mind as the rain stopped, at least stopped hitting my body and was now hitting everywhere else. Scrunching my brows I slowly opened my eyes to see him standing over me with am umbrella.

I bit my inner cheek doing the best that I could from lashing out at him, he had no right to invade my privacy.

"Stay out here long enough, you'll either catch a cold or get struck by lighting." His voice was smooth, deep and annoying. A small growl rumbled in my throat, it was a warning and all he did was smile.

Slowly he lowered himself down to my level, "Your warnings dont scare me, I may look to be in my late twenties; but dear Angel. I'm a lot stronger and older then you think, I mean you nor your wolf harm. You do realize you ate my mate for ever."

The words stung, Forever. There was no such thing, people die or ran off. To live forever was like a dream, only vampires knew what the true meaning of forever was. Those creatures lives for thousands of years, while our kind usually were killed by the age of 500.

Getting to my feet I looked him over, his hair was slightly messy but not that long. His eyes were a bright blue and he wore normal clothing, a blue tight shirt showing off some of his muscles, black jeans and black boots. I could see a few tattoos just above his collar bone but I pushed it to the side, side stepping him I stood in the rain. My hair and clothing sticking to my body.

"If I wanted your opinion and your words, I would ask." Turning my back to him I proceeded back to the house, my sneakers squeaking with every step. Once there I kicked my shoes off and quickly made my way to my room, he followed and entered before I could shut him out.

"Why do you hate me? I did you no wrong." He stood in the middle of my room dripping wet, the water traveling over every muscle and it took every ouce of strength I had to look away from him.

"You must have, my wolf doesn't like you. Nor does she trust you." I kept my back to him as I gathered dry stuff to where. Entering the bathroom I quickly changed and came out to him standing in the same spot, but this time he was dry; dry as a dessert.

His silver eyes scanned over me, a small growl rumbled in his throat causing me to take a step back. I could feel the dominance radiating off of him from across the room, I felt like I needed to get on my knees and bow to him but I refused. My eyes narrowed as he stared me down, waiting for a reaction. But all he received was the yellow of my eyes staring back at him. Showing him I won't back down or kneel to anyone.

A smirk found its way on his lips, "You dont realize how equal we really are Angel." He spoke while turning, his eyes going back to a hue of blue. I stood breathing a little fast as I watched him walk out of the room shutting the door behind him.