Status: (*) means explicit content.

Untitled

One Night (*)

He sighed as he watched her talk with her friends. He wanted to talk to her, but he was scared. She was beautiful and popular – the kind of girl who dated the Football Captain and was crowned Prom Queen. He on the other hand wore black skater clothing and black eyeliner with the occasional white mix to it. They came from different worlds, but he would give anything to know what it felt like to break the barrier and have her come into his world.
He was so consumed by his thoughts of her that he didn’t notice that from where she sat with her friends, she was lost in thoughts of him too.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Oh God,” he moaned lightly trying to keep his voice quiet. “Fuck you feel so good,” he muttered breathlessly. Images of what her body looked like naked danced in his head as thoughts of how good she would feel as she rode him flickered in his brain as he gently stroked himself that night.
He bit his tongue as he stifled a groan as he began rubbing himself faster.
“Shit…fuck honey you make my cock feel good,” he hoarsely hissed as his breathing increased due to the pressure he gave his body. Reaching his peak his body jerked and twitched as his release sputtered from his body and onto his stomach. “Oh God…” he breathed as he tried to control his breathing, the last drops of his seed seeping through the small slit on his shaft.
Panting from the intense pleasure, he reached for a towel to clean himself off.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
“Oh,” she gasped as she buried her fingers inside her drenched folds. She thought of him, of how good it would feel to have him inside her – banging her hard and fast. “Oh God…oh Christ…” she moaned as she pumped harder. Pulling her fingers out of her wetness she reached into her dresser, retrieving her vibrator. Inserting it into her wet womb she turned the volume up as she thrust the object inside her body.
“Oh God…oh fuck me yes…” she chanted as she turned the dial to full power. “YES!” she hissed in a whisper as she felt her walls contract around the hard vibrator.
She collapsed on the bed shutting the toy off.
“I need you,” she whispered to the dead air around her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Did you see the way Jason looked at you?” he best friend Emily asked. She wasn’t paying attention to a word she was saying, but instead was fixated on the boy who had stolen her heart. “Rachel, who are you staring at?” Emily asked as she searched the hallway. She spotted him. “No honey – anyone but him,” she said and grabbed her arm. Rachel turned her eyes to look at her friend.
“Why do you care?” she asked. Emily looked dumbfounded.
“Because I care about your reputation Rach,” she said in shock. “Come on – Jason’s waiting,” Emily said tugging on her arm.
“Thanks but no thanks,” Rachel said and walked away from her friend leaving her speechless.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
“So yeah – Eeva asked me out,” Pauli said to his friend. “Lauri?” he asked waving a hand in front of his face. “What are you looking at?” he asked. His eyes darted to find the source and he gasped. “Lauri no,” Pauli said placing a hand on his shoulder.
“I wonder where she’s going,” Lauri wondered as he saw her walk away from Emily. His eyes popped out of his head as she walked over to his group.
“A word with you, Lauri?” Rachel asked coming up to him. Lauri looked at his friends and back to Rachel. Nodding he followed her, weaving through the crowded hallway.

“What do you want?” Lauri asked as they walked into the secluded quad. She turned and faced him, dropping her bag to the ground. Walking up to him she held his face in her hands as she brought her lips to his. Confused but excited, he kissed her back and then pulled away.
“What are you doing?” he asked.
“I want you so bad it hurts,” she said and pulled him to her again. “Tell me you feel it too,” she whispered. His heart began to race.
“Yes,” he muttered as she kissed him again – with more passion.
“Take me,” she said surrendering to him.
“Tonight,” he said. “Meet me at the Temple at midnight,” he told her. She nodded, leaning into kiss him one last time before leaving him in the quad by himself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The clock struck midnight and the both of them huddled together inside the chapel stripping each other clean of their clothing. She shuttered against him.
“I’ve never done it in a chapel before,” she said. He kissed her head.
“Neither have I,” he said trying to calm her fear. She looked at him and gave a weak smile.
Leaning forward she kissed him softly causing him to gasp. He was infatuated by her – and he loved the way she made him feel. Reaching around her back he pulled her closer to his body. Weaving his hands through her hair he sighed in her mouth.
“I can’t believe we’re doing this,” he said in awe of her. Her eyes sparkled as the church candles flickered in them.
“I’ve been dreaming about it for so long,” she confused. He gasped.
“Seriously?” he asked. She nodded. “So have I,” he assured her. She smiled and pulled him closer to her. Leaning down he caught her lips with his.
Pushing her gently, he lowered her onto the blanket they had set up on the floor. As they kissed, they touched each other, testing out each other’s bodies. Removing her panties he pulled back gazing into her eyes. She assured him it was okay. Grabbing his manhood he eased the tip into her abyss. Squeezing her eyes shut tight she tensed as he plunged into her folds.
“Alright?” he asked. She nodded and opened her eyes to look up at him.
He began thrusting inside her, hearing her moan in pleasure. They soon found their rhythm as they helped each other build the heat between their bodies. Moaning her name, he was succumbing to his peak – but he was holding back. He needed to feel her come around his rod.
“Feel good baby?” he panted as he banged her.
“Yes,” she moaned as she arched her back, thrusting him deeper inside her walls. “Oh Lauri, right there. Please make me come,” she moaned and panted.
“Christ Rachel…” Lauri groaned. “You want me to blow it in you?” he asked, his eyes lustfully glazing over.
“Uh huh,” Rachel panted. “I want to feel your come inside of me,” she groaned as he pumped harder to her words.
That was it. Her tiny voice full of innocence sent him over the edge as her naughty words floated into his ear.
“You’re a bad girl,” he growled. “You want me to come?” he panted. She nodded. “Come with me then,” he snarled as he let go and released himself into her. Her walls squeezed his cock as she followed him. When they came down he kissed her. “You’re amazing you know that?”
She smiled weakly.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

They went back to their normal lives, deciding they could never truly be together. When he became famous she always thought of what was and what could never have been whenever she saw him on the television.
On his lonely nights on tour he would often think of her and their night together while had had his fun with other women. No one compared to Rachel and no one would ever take her place.
They both prayed that someday they’d find each other again.