Status: Let me know what you guys think! This seriosuly can't be the only Viking Fic on mibba!

Into My Heart

Floki's Sister

"Floki my friend, what brings you?" Ragnar, the new found Earl asks the lanky giant as he lounges on his fur covered throne. His beautiful wives on both sides of their Lord.
"For a favor, old friend" Floki asks with his coy smirk as he let's down the hood of his cloak, droplets of rain water free falling to the wooden floor beneath him.
It was now the wet season over the lands, one where it would hopefully bring them luscious crops to feast on.
Ragnar motions his hand boredly as he sits to a more erect position, giving the giant his full attention.
"I'd like for you to accept someone as one of our people" he asks the young Earl as the villagers and slaves stop what they are doing and turn towards their leader and to the two in the center of the room. The dainty one completely hidden from the Viking by Floki's tall, cloaked frame.
"I know nothing about this person" Ragnar argues his defense as Floki steps to the side, revealing a small cloaked figure, dripping wet from the heavy rains currently falling. The figure's small hand comes out from under the furs and leather, drawing back the hood, revealing a beautiful woman.
"What is your name Maiden?" Ragnar asks looking over the small woman. Her hair as white as an elder's but her skin was that of a young woman's.
"Bryna, sir" she states looking up at the Earl before her, feeling slightly intimidated. His wives were beautiful, though that's not why she's here.
"She is my sister Ragnar" Floki intervenes, standing close to the maiden.
"Really?" Ragnar looks between the two, their bone structure sharing similarities, but nothing else.
Floki nods his head as his Earl stands.
"You a seamstress? Or perhaps a candle maker?" Ragnar asks Bryna as he walks down the few steps ahead of him.
Bryna scowls at the Earl as he stop in front of her.
"Something wrong?" Ragnar asks causing Floki to chuckle.
"I can fight just as well as anyone of your warriors, and I promise you that I am an even better marksman" she states looking up to the viking "I would be a waste as 'candle maker' I can assure you that"
Ragnar glances at Floki before back down to the maiden, noticing the bow strung across her body and two odd circular objects dangling from her hips.
He gives a cocky smirk and a twitch of his eyebrow.
"Tomorrow morning then, we shall test your abilities" he states "If you can hold your own against the men I choose then you can be a warrior, if not I get to pick your task. Do we have a deal?"
Ragnar then spits in his hand and holds it out for her to do the same. Floki gives his fuming sister a small jolt in her side telling her to take the deal.
She smiles tightly before also spitting in her hand and sealing the deal with a firm shake.

~`O`~
"Tell me about you sister, Floki" Ragnar says sitting down next to the boat maker with a cup full of mead.
"You bring gifts to bribe me with?" Floki chuckles and takes a drink "what do you want to know?"
"Anything" he states before catching his brothers eye across the table.
"She's a very determined woman Ragnar" He looks over to his ruler as he takes another swig. Ragnar's eye brow climbs to an arch.
"How so, my friend"
"Although she is smaller than the rest of the woman around her, she yields more than their strength. She relies more on her speed and wit to kill her opponent though" The brother says looking over at his sister. "A longtime ago a Seerer prophicized that she held a gift"
"A gift?" The Earl asks skeptically looking over at the petite woman.
"A gift of predicting the fight before the first weapon is even drawn" He states taking a drink of mead.
"And what do you say?"
"I say, that you will see tomorrow Ragnar" Floki says smiling as he stands up "Now, my cup is empty, my woman is beautiful, and my sister is present for the first time in years. I have some ale to drink and some catching up to do"
The Earl raises his cup as he watches the lanky man stalk off, dunking his large mug into a barrel of mead as he passes by one, and making his way to his sister and his woman. Who was sitting at the foot of the throne with Helga, Lagertha, Aslaug, and a few other free women, sharing tales.
There is no doubt that Floki's new found sister is a beautiful woman. The way her hair falls perfectly straight down to the small of her back, and it being as bright as the winter snows. The sun that would reflect off of the fallen ice making it shimmer with light gold. Her eyes as blue as the ice that covers the waters surrounding Kattegat during the winter season. Her skin was perfectly flawless, have enough color to contrast with the paleness of her hair.
It had crossed his mind a few times that night weather or not he should take her for a wife. At first Aslaug wouldn't be too happy, but she would learn to deal with it. Although, Lagertha on the other hand would most likely leave. She has threatened it before.
He sighs as he takes a drink of his ale, the familiar taste dancing across his taste buds and down the back of his throat.
Perhaps she would make Bjorn a good wife, they are nearly the same age. Her being 6 years older to be exact. She is at the perfect childbearing age. The offspring they would produce would still be great warriors, even with her small size. Bjorn was near the size of a giant.
"If you stare any harder at the maiden Ragnar, you just might set her aflame." His brother jests as he sits in the same seat that Floki has just rid himself of.
"I do not blame you though, only a fool would think she isn't beautiful" he takes a swig from his horn as he look across the hearth fire at the group on the stairs, leading up to the thrones. Her perfect white smile showing as he leans forward laughing at something Floki had said.
"Who is she anyway?" He asks pulling attention back to his brother.
"Floki's sister" Ragnar chuckles as Rollo catches himself from spitting out his mead. The Large male swallows the brew, Adam's apple bobbing as he did so.
"You're serious?" Rollo asks looking back over at the blonde and her 'brother'.
"Completely" Ragnar smirks "Her names Bryna, and she wants to stay in Kattegat."
"She looks like a goddess, and that buffoon is her sibling" Rollo laughs "They cannot be related"
"I promise you brother, I knew that she was his sibling withing the first few moments of talking to her" Ragnar says as Rollo finishes off the last of his drink.
"I'm off Brother to speak to her myself and to Torstein." Rollo murmurs standing up and patting his brother on the back.
"If you see Leif or One-Eye, tell them I need to speak to them"
And with that the Earl was left with his cup of ale and his thought on how tomorrow would go. The words of Floki repeating in his head about her so called gift. Some how, Ragnar got the thought that there would be one more coming along to the raids to England.
♠ ♠ ♠
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
I will not update unless I have comments!

Thanks!
-Mo.