The Wondersphere

Chapter 1

Part 1

The girl trembles in the corner breathing heavily. She stares at the two bodies across from her. Blood was everywhere. She loosens her grip on the bloody knife in her hand and it clatters on the floor. Her legs went limp and she collaspses on the floor crying. I just did that....she thinks. I--I.... The door opens revealing a woman with bright red hair wearing a black long-sleeved jumpsuit. She smiles at her. "Marvelous job, sweetie," she says. "But we still have a lot more testing to do." The girl looks up at the woman and whispers, "What did you do to me?"

Part 2

10 years later....

It's cold, dark, in the middle of the night. Matt walks out of the house, wiping the blood off of his knife. After it's clean he puts it in it's holder. He's about to walk off the porch when he hears, "I should've known this was what you meant when you said you were busy." He smiles and turns around, knowing who it is. He sees Faye, sitting on the porch railing. He isn't even surprised to see her there, since she always disappears and appears as she pleases. "Why Kitten, stalking me again? I'm flattered." She narrows her eyes, making the pupils become slitty like a cat's.
She teleports from the railing and appears right in front of him. "So," She takes the knife from him. "Why did you kill...." She sniffs the knife. "The Duchess?" He takes the knife back. "Her husband doesn't approve of cheaters."
"Hmm...." She teleports and appears sitting on the railing once again. "What's the latest news?" she asks. Matt walks over to her lowers his head so his face is in line with hers. "Wouldn't you rather talk somewhere else?" He rests his hands on either side of her hips, peering into her eyes, one green and one gold. They always intrigued him. It was probably his favorite of part her, besides her "sparkling" personality. "Because I'm thinking we go somewhere quiet, with scented candles, maybe with a fresh pot of tea." She tries to keep her face empty of emotion as she says, "We were supposed talk hours ago before you decided to bail on me. And I'm a very busy girl so I think we should talk now." He smiles at her. "So it's all business tonight, eh?" He tries not to look disappointed at her lack of affection. He moves so that he can sit next to her.
"Well, last I heard, the Queen's searching for new recruits." he tells her. She raises her eyebrows. "Already?" She pauses. "How many have died?" she asked. He looks out into the distance. "All of them," he says gravely. He hears Faye suck in a breath. "Do you know where she's getting these kids from?" she asks. "Why are they dying so quickly? Usually they live, or, at least they live for a few months." He shrugs. "I have absolutely no idea. But I'll try and find out for you," he says, really meaning it. "Good." Faye jumps off the railing. "So, where shall I send the cash this time?" she asks.
Matt pretends to think really deeply about it, then says, "Send it to the tea shop." She smiles. "Will do." Before she has a chance to puff away, Matt says, "Hey, Kitten! You look lovely tonight." She looks at him for a second, and then says, "I appreciate your lie." And then she teleports away.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for a graphic novel, so this may not make too much sense without the pictures. I just want some feedback on the actual storyline.