Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

Thank You, It's Been Another Bloody Monday...

My eyes gently fluttered open to the sound of my alarm going off on my bedside table.
Monday, how awesome!

Note my sarcasm?

Yeah. I hate school. Just like anyone else really, right? Wrong.

I'm your typical outcast, except the morbidity. I prefer the stranger outfits rather than your "normal" mini skirt and vest top. The heavier music is also easier on my ears.

I slowly rose and pulled the cover off my legs, swinging round and off the side of the mattress. The sun was seeping through my curtains and my room was pretty dark. As soon as I stood up, I let out a cat-like stretch to loosen up my stiff bones. I shuffled tiredly over to my curtains and opened them, temporarily blinding myself in the sunlight. My Mum and Dad were already downstairs shuffling about, doing their morning routines. Time for mine.

I hopped over to my wardrobe and picked out my yellow skinnies and an Aerosmith Hoody and changed into them. Then span round and sat at my desk to look in the mirror.
I need make-up. My eyeliner pencil wasn't where I usually put it so I searched under some wrappers and found it there, Asher must of lent it to his 'emo' friend last night. Again.
I applied some eyeliner underneath my eyes and then some black eyeshadow on my eyelids. I scurried downstairs and into the kitchen next, the smell of pancakes and honey filling my nostrils. Once fully inside my kitchen I was met with my twin brothers 'manly yet cheery' voice. Please don't ask.

"So, The beast has risen."

"Yes. Apparently so has the man whore." I smirk and sit at the table next to him. We high fived each other and started on the warm pancakes in the middle of the table while Dad reads his laptop screen and Mum drinks her tea.

When I had finished I raced back upstairs and into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and fringe, then spiked up the back. Now that I looked presentable, I had to gather my books and stuff so I didn't draw even more attention to myself. Once back in my room, I grabbed my little rucksack and stuffed my books and pencil case into it, also sneaking a bag of Skittles and an apple. Then my phone and iPod.

I put on my rucksack and ran downstairs yet again, to slip on my Etnies 'Huge shoes'.
Then went into the kitchen, said bye to my parents and dragged Asher's ready for school butt out the front door.

We walked to school together and then entered tutor. As soon as we did, all eyes were on us. Right on cue, the bell rang and the teacher strode in. We rushed to our seats. Just like last week. Just like usual.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hows about you all comment? ;D

Sorry it's boring and short but It's just giving you some idea of what her life is like before the drama all kicks off. (:

And for all of you Americans out there who don't understand my English schools malarkey...

Tutor = Homeroom. Place for registration first thing at 8:30am and then after lunchtime as well.

LoveLoveLove.