Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

Go On Digging In The Dirt...

The plane jerked and I woke up. We were already landing.

I'd slept the whole flight!? My stomach grumbled and that confirmed it. Asher was asleep and my tray had a note stuck to it with a packet of mini pretzels hanging.

'Lola,
You will be hungry when we land.
Have my pretzels.
Asher.
x'


Aww. I took them and stuffed them into my mouth, so hungry I could literally eat haggis.
Finally the plane got at the terminal, waiting for the tunnel to get here. Once the tunnel arrived, the seat belt sign came off and everyone got up and a cloud of chatter erupted all throughout the plane. I shook Asher awake and he smiled then noticed the empty pretzel wrapper.
He laughed and stood up next to me, while everyone else shuffled towards the exit. Mum and Dad were getting up and waited as well. When there was a gap in the chain of people we quickly joined the queue and slowly made our way into the terminal and to the toilets.

I went and then came out and washed my hands, checking my make-up and touching it up. I had to look good for the German boys.

When everyone was refreshed and Dad had returned from the conveyor belt with our luggage, we headed outside to a private... LIMO!?
Holy shit.

Dad will be payed good. I smiled and got in, there was a corner group of seats and then a cocktail bar and table for eating on. It was all neon coloured and just my style. Bright, wild and painful to look at. I was already loving Germany.

We sat and drank cocktails and smoothies the whole way there. It was awesome. Lots of people stared and smiled as if they thought it was a celebrity behind those tinted windows.

We stopped about 2 hours from the airport, at a huge gate and a couple of signs in German and English.

'Hotten village.'

and

'Hotten-Dorf.'

Hmm, It looked to happy and posh for me to fit into. Asher looked like he was thinking the same.

We got out the car and grabbed our suitcases. Following Dad, we ended up right at the end of the main street in the biggest house there was. We could afford this?

I was loving Dads new job.

I lugged my bags into the big house and stood staring round in awe. It was so cool!
I ran upstairs to claim the biggest room but stopped at a door that already had my name carved into the door. I opened it and my jaw dropped. They had decorated my room already!

There were lime green walls like home, an orange fluffy carpet, 4 assorted colour Bean bags in the corner, patterned pillows and cushions all over my new 4 poster bed and a curtain around it! There was also a desk in the second corner furthest from the door on the right and it had enough room for my laptop and then a couple of shelves above for my folders and stuff. A brand new guitar strap for my guitar and a stand for it too!

Bribes to keep me behaving over here. I laughed and ran downstairs to my parents and hugged each of them.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I yelled hanging off my Mums neck.
"Don't mention it, sweetie. Just look after it all." She winked and carried on taking the cases through to other rooms. I got bored and took my suitcases and bags upstairs to my new room, getting out my sunglasses as it was bright outside and going downstairs to the front door.
"Mum! I wanna go for a walk!" I shouted.
"Take your phone!" She shouted back.
"Will do!" I opened the door and left for my walk.

Most of this English speaking community were speaking to each other in German.
This made me slightly uncomfortable but I carried on without knowing if they were talking about me or the world around us.

Two hot boys were walking past and they smiled at me then shouted "He dufte Biene, nennen Sie mich wenn Ihr jemals gelangweilt!"

I gave them a thumbs up and carried on walking.
I took German classes at school but only understood some of those words.

I think he said "Hey cutie, call me if your ever bored."
A couple of teenagers walked on the other side of the road and stared at me.
I shook it off and carried on walking.
I looked down at the floor, my shoes were faded and I needed a new pair... Just an excuse for going to Blue Banana.

Before I could even react, another pair of feet were in front of my eyes and I was on the floor through being knocked over. On second thought, I hate it here.
♠ ♠ ♠
If any of the German is incorrect, please let me know! ^-^

This chapter is dedicated to tokiohotel14..
Who wanted another chapter cause the last one was so short (: Here ya go!

Haggis = Scottish specialty. Lamb testicles and innards mixed up and put on a plate or stick.

Basically disgusting and worse than a horse. (:

Hotten Village is my made up English speaking community ;D
Doesn't exist as far as I know.