Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

And Now We're Here Again...

Upon entering my new home, there was a lot of chatter in the front room. Thats strange.
I slowly crept over to the door I now had recognized as the living room. The door was closed and my mums voice appeared from behind it with a couple more as well.

I opened the door and walked in to find Mum and 3 other mums all chatting. They all looked at me and smiled when I entered.
"And this is my daughter, Lola." Mum introduced me and I waved.
"Lola, these are our neighbors, Mrs Kaulitz on the right and Mrs Connors to their right." I shook their hands and then turned to mum.

"You know School?" She nodded."Well, Today some friends invited me round their house so can I go?" I rushed. She nodded again and smiled.

"What are your friends names?" I looked at her with a skeptical face.
"I'm just wondering, Lola." Mum stated.
"Their names are Tom and Bill." I sighed.

Mrs Kaulitz perked up a bit and smiled at me.
"Those are my sons, Dear!" I recognized the accent to be the same as Tom and Bills.
"Really? Cool!" I grinned.
"You can head round now if you like. Number 14." She gestured to our right and I said bye and was out of there. My fast pace was slowed when I got to number 14. It was a 2 second walk, but I felt like I had been walking forever. I got to their door and knocked twice. Tom answered the door pretty quickly.
"Mum, I thought you were round there for about an hour, we're picking up.... Lola... Soon." He blushed when he saw me and I saw why when I looked him over.
He was stood there with just a pair of boxers and his shirt from this morning. His legs were nice. I smiled sweetly and put a hand over my eyes while I heard him rush off and put on some trousers.
"You can look now." I heard him whisper.
I pulled off my hand and looked at his newly put on jeans. Not very different from the ones he wore this morning, except they were black.

"So do you always answer the door half naked, or was that just for me?" I smirked.
He blushed and I giggled at him.
"Your Mum told me to come over now 'cause she's met my Mum next door." I explained to him.
"So YOUR our new neighbor. I thought I saw you yesterday, going out to pick up your milk and things... I wasn't sure though." He smirked.
"Actually, that may have been Asher." I chuckled.
"You have a sister?"
"Brother."
"Oh.."
"But don't worry, he's a twin. He was the unlucky one and now we both look feminine." I laughed.
A cold breeze rushed past us both and I shivered slightly. Tom realized and pulled me inside. Their house was very nice. Not as big as ours, but then again none of them were.
"He Bill! Lola ist hier!" Wow. He sounded cute when he spoke in German too.
"Oh mein Gott! Ich muss mich ändern! Behalten Sie sie da unten, warum ist sie hier so früh?" Ha ha.. I knew exactly what they were saying without them knowing. Advantage.
"Oh my god! I need to change! Keep her down there, why is she here so early?"

"Ich bin hier früh, weil mir von Ihrer Mutter gesagt wurde, dass das o.k. sein würde!" I yelled back up to him and Tom laughed. "I'm here early because I was told by your mother that it would be okay!"

"Oh... Ihr unser neuer Nachbar?" Charmin' Bill. Oh... Your our new neighbor?"
"Ja. Ich bin Ihr neuer Nachbar. Das klang sehr charmant übrigens." "Yes. I'm your new neighbor. That sounded very charming by the way."
"Sorry. Are you sure your not German?" He smiled as he came downstairs.
"It's okay. And yes. I'm sure." I rolled my eyes.
"Well, we better do something then." He smiled mischievously. I stepped back from them both and they laughed. That just made things worse. They ran for me and picked my up, one with my arms and the other with my legs. I looked up to see Tom smiling down at me.

They took me upstairs and into a bedroom of sorts, lots of clothes everywhere. Once in there Bill kicked the door shut and they slung me onto the bed in the room. If they hadn't of sat next me and started laughing then I would have thought they were planning on rape!

I sat up and glared at them both.
"I thought you were going to rape me! Or even worse, EAT ME!" I yelled. This caused Tom to smirk and Bill to raise an eyebrow.
"We can rape you if you like." Tom winked.
"Or we could eat you. Or better still, we could rape you then eat your virginity. If it's still there." Bill also winked. I laughed at him and he threw a pillow at my head.

We spent the rest of the night just messing around. When their Mum got in we went downstairs and watched a movie with popcorn. It was Saw 3. I loved that film to bits, but only when I watched it in Lewis's arms.

I ended up huddled in Toms arms and falling asleep there. He smelt lovely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to XxRaexMorbid6661xX
For she was the only person to comment other than my first ever comment.. :L
(;

I hope you liked it.
Sorry it's a bit cliché at the moment. The plans I have are not cliché in the slightest.
Is it just me or do people start getting bored of the same thing?

Yeah.. So.. Comment!?
LoveLoveLove.