Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

Make Some Noise...

I woke up to my alarm and sat up in my bed.
Wait a second, my bed?

I fell asleep at... shit.

I fell asleep at Tom and Bills.

Thats just perfect. Now they will think I'm some stalker freak who's flirting crazily with them.
The question was, who took me home?

I ignored all the feelings in my head and stomach and walked over to my wardrobe, grabbing my green jeans and System of a down hoody. Once dressed, I put eyeliner all around my eyes with black eyeshadow again, it's what Bill was wearing yesterday. It looked good on him, why couldn't it look good on me? With my curtains opened and my rucksack slung on my shoulder, I skipped downstairs and into the kitchen for breakfast.

Mum had already made me some cereal and I smiled at her in thanks, then started eating.
Asher came down with his hair sticking everywhere and it was my turn today.

"Hey, look! Asher's got something on his head!" I pointed towards his hair.
"Hey look! Lola's dressing up as a panda!" He pointed at my eyes.

We high fived and he sat down opposite, eating his readily toasted toast.
Dad came in ready and smiled at me.
"Ready?"
"Almost" I smiled and ran upstairs to the bathroom. I looked in the cupboard and grabbed my gel and hairbrush. I brushed the front into my side parting and spiked the back. Then shoved as many hair accessories as possible onto my fringe and bangs.

Once I looked presentable, I skipped back down the stairs and into the front room, to grab my apple from the fruit bowl, and then back into the kitchen for my lunch from mum.
Then I turned to Dad.

"Ready."
He put down the newspaper and stood up, walking out to the car like yesterday, we both got in and he drove me to school again. I got out, saying bye and walked into school once again.

First lesson today was Art, with Bill. I loved Art, but I was scared it would be uncomfortable, as I did fall asleep on his brother in his house last night. I blushed at the thought of it as I entered the school and headed to 28 in the Art block.

Opening the door, I headed to my seat next to Bill at the back and he looked at me.
I wasn't sure what emotions his face was holding, but it didn't look as friendly as it did yesterday...
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG. What will happen next!? :O
Haha..

Dedicated to balletfreak420

Comment and you get a chapter dedicated to you! ^-^

And here's one of my quotes from a lunchtime when I once influenced someone to let me have their Mars bar. ;D

"Bribes !? Pshhh... I don't bribe, I influence."

Enjoy the quote from myself!
LoveLoveLove.