Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

Eyes Without Light...

I looked away from his cold yet blank expression confused.
Maybe Tom had annoyed him this morning or the late night had tired him.

I don't know, But I haven't done anything.
The whole Art lesson he ignored me. I knew friends weren't that simple, I was stupid to think I'd be more welcome here than England.

I had finished the task just before the teacher said to tidy our brushes away, so I had time to pack my stuff ready to go to French with Tom.
As soon as the bell rang I was out of my seat and heading for the door, into the corridor and to the lockers where I was meeting Tom.

Minutes later Tom arrived and smirked at me.
"Bonjour."
"Salut, Copain." I smirked back and we walked to French happily and full of bounce.

Once seated in the back corner our messing around commenced and the lesson was totally missed from our minds.

I was brought out of my laughter when Madame Johnson cleared her throat next to us. I covered my mouth trying to stop my giggles while her face was stern and serious.
"Bonjour, Lola et Tom. Est-ce que quel que chose est drole?"
"Non madame." I answered muffled behind my hand. Tom looked at me and snorted, falling backwards off his chair. Me soon after joining him there. The floor was rather comfy.

"Le droit, Laisse voir si ce que vous riez du bureau. À cet endroit maintenant, vous deux."
We groaned and got up, packing our stuff and heading to the office. On the other side of the school apparently. First time to the office and it's only my second day. Wow. Record.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lola Rose and Tom Kaulitz? You may go in now." The receptionist called. We got up and slung our rucksacks on our shoulders, walking over to the entrance of the office.
The head teacher, Mr Greeny, Was sat in your usual position. Leaning forward with his hands laced on the desk.

We sat in front of him and he smiled.
"Ahh, Lola. My new student. I was hoping to meet you under different circumstances actually." he smiled.
"You shouldn't fill yourself with false hope, sir." I smiled and Tom silently giggled.
"I see. Now you were sent here by Madame Johnson for unacceptable behavior during French. What exactly were you doing?" He leant back moving his laced hands onto his lap. Typical.

"We were just giggling because of something that was outside and all of a sudden she's coming over to us saying if there's a problem. Lola had her hand over her mouth and spoke very muffled which caused me to laugh and then Lola to do the same. We fell backwards and thats when we were sent here." Tom explained. He took a deep breath and then relaxed again.

"I see, well, in that case, no detentions. But I am going to give you a warning for class disruption. You may go to break now." Thats right. We were sat in that waiting area for the rest of French. Luckily, we were free for break now. We ran out to the Oak tree to meet the others and once we sat down, I grabbed my apple and started to eat it. Everyone spoke to me except for Bill and I think Tom, Gustav and Georg noticed too. I went over to Georg and spoke to him instead.

"Whats up with Bill?" I asked.
"I don't know. Did you say something to him?" He replied.
"No. I went round their house last night and thats it."
"Well, tell me what happened then."
"First I arrived early and then we just messed about. Then we watched Saw 3 and I fell asleep on Tom... Then I woke up in my room."
Georg's face looked no longer confused and he laughed.
"I think he's jealous of Tom."
"Why?"
"You fell asleep on him. Tom 'always gets the girls'" He put quotation marks on always gets the girls.
"Oh... Well, thats hardly true. I just fell asleep. Why am I important anyway?"
"They both think your hot." He winked and I laughed at him. He shrugged and I hit his shoulder, then sat by Bill.
He looked at me with that cold, blank stare again. Venom was pouring through his pupils and straight into his eyes. I gulped and smiled.

"Hey Billy."
"Hallo."
"How are you on this fine day?"
"Ich bin fein."
"You seem a bit tired."
"Letzte Nacht war ein bisschen spät. Vielleicht bin ich müde."
"Why are you not speaking English? I know it doesn't make any difference but still..." I trailed off.
"Warum sind nicht Sie, auf Deutsch sprechend? Warum sprechen Sie mit Tom nicht? Ich bin sicher, dass er ein Englisch für Sie verschonen wird."
"What's your problem!?" I yelled, standing up.
"YOU." he yelled back and stormed off.

Everyone looked at me and I sank to the floor against the tree.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to music_is_life1 (;
Thanks to SkylarKaulitz for the correction on the french! ^-^

For the French impaired;

Bonjour. = Hello.
Salut, Copain. = Hi, friend.
Est-ce que quel que chose est drole? = Is something funny?
Non madame. = No miss.
Le droit, Laisse voir si ce que vous riez du bureau. À cet endroit maintenant, vous deux. = Right, Lets see if your laughing at the office. Over there now, both of you.

For the German impaired;

Ich bin fein = I'm fine.
Letzte Nacht war ein bisschen spät. Vielleicht bin ich müde. = Last night was slightly late. Maybe I am tired.
Warum sind nicht Sie, auf Deutsch sprechend? Warum sprechen Sie mit Tom nicht? Ich bin sicher, dass er ein Englisch für Sie verschonen wird. = Why aren't you speaking in German? Why don't you speak with Tom? I'm sure he'll spare some English for you.

Comment! (:

LoveLoveLove.