Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

Let's Pretend To Carry On...

I walked in first to History and sat at the back in my new seat.
A crowd followed soon after and Gustav emerged out of the doorway with a smile on his face as usual, then came and sat next to me.

"So that was a great slap back there..." He smirked.
"Yes. Yes it was." I returned the smirk and we laughed.

History was the subject where I didn't mess about with one of my 'friends'.
A) Gustav was quiet. B) The teacher, Mr Tunsbridge, was like the Devil in teacher form.

If you so much as smiled he would give you detention!
Talk about stuck in the past...

Today we were watching a video and taking notes about it to revise for a test that they apparently have known about about for ages. I must revise this... Pshh... Over my dead body.

Once the video was finished, I had about 2 pages of good, neat, well written notes.
Gustav had two, neat, well written sentences.
He looked at me pleadingly and I sighed, pushing my notebook over next to him. He hugged me and quickly wrote them down while Sir was lecturing.

He turned and rubbed off the board. This was a sign that we could pack up and leave.
Next I had P.E.

Fun. The boys and girls were split up and I was with all the sluts and good looking tall athletic preps. I looked the same as them in a gym kit, slim, slender, athletic. But my face and make-up made me different.

My height didn't help me on the fitting in part either. I had to be in the list for shortest girls here. Although they were mostly fat or tubby.

I grabbed my notebook and walked to the P.E. lockers and changing.
My locker was near the showers and held all of my gym kit nicely. Once I had grabbed my kit and put my bag in my locker, I went to changing and got into my gym kit and skipped out into the gym hall.

Luckily, I was flexier than all the preps and sluts. I was one of the favourites in here already.
I didn't kiss up or anything, I was just good at gym.

I used that against the sluts and showed them up in front of our teachers. They always gave me their signature glare and hair flip. I laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------

We were doing poses and trampolining today.
While in the middle of doing a backwards bend over the beams, the boys all walked through heading for the field.

They all stared at me and whistled. Bill walked past and looked at me, then glared and carried on. He still had a red mark.

I hadn't realized the blood rushed to my head until I felt dizzy and fell backwards over the beam and onto my head...
♠ ♠ ♠
That was a lot of gyms... :/

It's a cliffhanger! :O

I have 13 subscribers!
YAY. ;D

If you comment I'll give you dedication!
YES. It's that easy to be mentioned on here ^-^

LoveLoveLove.