Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

Remember...

Everything was black.

I was stood in darkness, yet I could see.
I could hear a faint beeping and someones voice. It wasn't familiar to me, but it sounded melodic and I could listen to them all day.
I tried to shout out, but my mouth wouldn't open.

I screamed and screamed in this dark place but my mouth wouldn't let out the sound.
I couldn't get out of here. I started to panic and the beeping got faster and sounded just as panicked as I was.

Almost like a heart monitor...

I tried as hard as I could to open my eyes. Even just for a second, just to see who was there and what was happening. To get out of the darkness.

I strained and pushed and lifted but my eyelids wouldn't budge either.
If I do something in this dark place then maybe it will happen wherever the beep was.

I tried again and strained, my eyes opened a fraction and everything was white.
It hurt my eyes. I snapped them shut again and returned to darkness. This time, it wasn't me stood in darkness, it was just darkness. I was awake, at least.

I opened them again, this time they opened wider and I saw strange unfamiliar people around me. I looked at my body, tucked into a blanket and dressed in a hospital gown.
I looked around the room again, recognizing my parents and Asher, but there were 4 other people. I couldn't remember who they were.
Probably doctors or staff.

They were talking to a nurse and when she left they turned to sit down again.
One of the strangers noticed I was awake and rushed over to me. It was a very nice looking boy with dreadlocks.
"What... happened?" I croaked.
He frowned and gave me some water.
"You fell in gym, when Bill and I walked past you." He glared at another person, with big spiked hair. He frowned.
"Who's Bill?" I croaked again.
"Ha ha... Nice one. Now seriously, you hit your head."
"No really, who are any of you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
:O

Dun Dun DUN.

Comment!
I'M AT A SHORTAGE OF COMMENTS HERE!
COOOOMMMEEEEENNNNNT!

I will dedicate you and advertise your page!

COMMENT.