Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

Ready, Set, Go, It's Time To Run...

This class just seemed to go on forever. While the teacher was babbling on about the French Revolution, I was watching the clock, counting down the time left in this boring old history room.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... The bell rang and I was out of my seat already. My bag, already packed, was now swung onto my back and the two of us were out into the corridor before you could say "The French Revolution"... well... before you could say that a few times over.

Straight to the Art block I went, My skinny frame barging through the growing traffic in the corridors. With my head kept down to my feet I pulled open the heavy glass door and made my way to A6. Art was one of my favourite lessons, Along with D.T., Drama, Music and Science. I love to be creative with my time, And as for the Science... I just like doing the experiments wrong and blowing stuff up behind the sluts.

When I had found my art room, I opened the door and walked straight to the back. My favourite seat. Alone.

Our art task was written on the white board and Mrs Hansill was putting some paintings in the corner of the room. Our task was to sketch a person who is important to us.

While everyone else was gathering in groups of friends I was quietly sat, drawing Asher.
He's always around when I need to talk to somebody or just to hang out with when I'm bored. I guess you could say he was my best friend. With my tongue hanging out and my hands equipped with sketching pencils, I carried on with his eyes. Making sure that they were absolutely perfect. Once I was satisfied with the eyes, I started on his nose. Then his mouth. So on and so forth until I was completely satisfied with my finished product.

Not being big headed but it was pretty good. Even Mrs Hansill said so. She insisted on displaying it out in the corridor. No doubt it will be torn apart soon after. Thats what happens with my display work. As soon as she walked away from me the sluts started throwing paper at me. I threw it back. They threw a pencil but I caught it just before it hit my chest. I kept it on the desk with me. They were about to come over but the bell rang, signaling that we could now go home. I stuffed my pencils into my bag and put my drawing on misses desk, Then left the room and headed out the Art block, Through the 'Japanese Gardens', Down the steps and turned right, walking straight past the boys changing rooms and into the car park to meet Asher.

When he finally got himself here I noticed he had his phone to his ear. Typical. As always he was on the phone. Thats the reason were always late home. Once again as soon as he got to me he said Bye and hung up. Then joined me in walking back to our house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't ask where I got Mrs Hansill's name from. I just wrote random letters and came up with that. NO she is not a real teacher as I made up her name although it's quite possible somebody actually owns that name. (;

Also, My school on here is the same layout as my actual school. Huge I know. The teachers are NOT my teachers. I make them up. (;

Comments would be appreciated much. (: