Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

Everything Is Still The Same...

They all looked at me as if I was mad.
"You know who I am." The one with big hair frowned.
"I really don't. Please stop joking around. Just let me go back home and call Lewis. He can come over and sleep the night." I smiled at Mum.
"Honey, we moved remember?" She was frowning now to.
"Everyone please, you can stop now. I get it, Ha ha. I'm not in the mood for this." I groaned.

The boy with dreadlocks tapped my head.
"Where has Lola gone? Has she left her brain at home? She's forgotten her boyfriend." He smirked.
The boy with big hair smacked him and turned to me.
"Ignore him, he isn't your boyfriend."
I laughed. This kid was funny.

"So do you know who Tom is?" He smiled.
"Who?"
The other kid snorted and the dread lock kid glared.

"Am I allowed to go home soon? Charlie will be wondering where I am." I frowned.
"You haven't spoken to Charlie in years. Ever since the incident."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT!?" I yelled suddenly. I didn't mean for it to come out so loud.

They all frowned and the nurse rushed in.
"Is everything okay?" She said with some sort of accent. The people that move to England these days. Note to self: Must ring Charlie about this. She'd laugh a lot.

"No! These people are telling me stuff and I have no idea what they're talking about! First of all, these lunatic guys are telling me that they are my friends yet I have never seen them before, and now my Mum's telling me that I'm not friends with someone and there has been an incident and apparently we've moved!" I rushed. It was all too much and I broke into tears. The dread locked guy rushed to my side and comforted me. He smelt nice.

"I think she may be experiencing amnesia. How long ago was all of these memories she has?" The nurse said slowly.

"About 3 years."
"How old is she?"
"16"
She turned to face me.
"Hello Lola. Could you please tell me how old you are?"
"13 and a half. 14 in January." I sniffed, my voice muffled behind this boys arms.
"Right. I need to get Dr. Stranding to confirm it but I'm afraid she's lost 3 years of her memory due to the injury."

My parents started crying and the boy with big hair looked like tears were in his eyes. He walked out the room and the 2 quiet boys in the corner followed him. The last boy soon after left. No doubt to find the others.

What the nurse had just said hit me like a wet fish.
3 years of memory.

What the hell!?
So.. add on 3 years.
I'm 16!?

I interrupted my Mothers sobs by saying "What have I missed?"

They all looked at me confused.
"What do you mean?" Dad asked.
"What have I missed? In the 3 years."

"You had an incident at school with Lewis and your group of friends and you were lonely for the last years of school. You are still in the middle of year 11 but we moved to Germany a week ago and you met Bill and Tom and Georg and Gustav who were the boys in here."

For the first time Asher spoke from his chair in the dark corner.
"Plug told you he loved you."

It sounded like he had been crying too.
"Plug told me he loved me!?" I smiled.
"Yeah. You kissed twice as well." He stood up and walked over to me ginning. Tear tracks all down his face.

I hugged him and grinned back.
My grin turned into a frown.
"WE MOVED TO GERMANY!?"
Asher flinched as I yelled and covered his ears.
The nurse walked out of the room, cursing my loudness.

Mum nodded and Dad clapped his hands.
"I'll get us all some food and drink." He took that as his queue to leave and rushed out of the door.
"You'll understand when you remember." Mum sat on my bed opposite to Asher and they both held my hands. I felt so tired.

My eyes shut but I quickly opened them again. I didn't want to be in that horrible black place again.
Eventually I couldn't help but let my eyes close again. This time, I fell asleep faster than I could open them.
♠ ♠ ♠
DEDICATION TO; Skylar Kaulitz

Sorry it's short.. A bit of writers block.. It won't shift!
My goodness..

Enjoy what I have written! (;

LoveLoveLove.