Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

Crashing Down...

I slapped him as hard as I could, tears streaming down my face.
He held his cheek swearing. I ran to the girls bathroom.

The sunlight was blinding. I put my arm my in front of my eyes and groaned...


Then rose in my bed, eyes half open.

I was surprised that I managed to get up.
I looked up and jumped, falling in a pile next to my bed.

I was even more surprised to see Tom reading on the end of my bed.

He looked down at me from what he was reading and laughed.
"It's so not funny." I groaned, muffled by my arm.

He put down the book and helped me up.
His eyes wandered to my bare stomach.

I forgot my pajamas included a tummy top and hot pants.
"Tom. My face is up here."
He blushed and looked up at my face. I laughed and sat down. I noticed whatever he was reading still on my bed.

"So what were you reading?" I smiled.
"Your notepad. It was just under the bed. The stories are very good by the way." He smiled.

My face dropped. Those stories were projecting how I felt those times.
He had basically read my dairy. No one read my notepad. It was mine.

"My notepad!? YOU LOOKED UNDER MY BED!? WHY!?" I stood up, folding my arms.
He had pissed me off big time.

"I was hiding under there to surprise you if you woke up, But then you didn't so I looked around. I found it and thought it was just like any other notepad. Your stories were so good I had to keep reading. Sorry if I invaded your privacy." He frowned. He looked so ashamed.

I couldn't not forgive him. Not with a face like that.
I sighed and sat back down.
"Don't worry. It's just that no one has ever read it except for me."
"Okay... I'm still sorry." He grinned.
"You don't need to be. You're the best friend in Germany." I smiled.
He grinned even wider.

"Hey, Lola?" He looked down.
"What?"
"How close do you think we are? On a scale of 1-10..."
"I'd say now that you've read my notepad... 10." I grinned.
"Cool... So we can tell each other everything, right?" he looked up. I smiled at him.
I wish I could tell him how I think I feel.
"Of course."
"So... I can tell you a secret."
"Go on..." I shuffled closer so if he whispered I could hear.
"Okay. Well... I think... I like you more than just a friend." He rushed then looked away.
I was shocked. Really shocked. Why would someone like him like someone like me?

"... Wow."
"Look, Lola. I'm sorry. I shouldn't of told you. I understand if you get freaked out and don't feel comfortable around me anymore. I'm going to go..." He got up and started to walk away, cursing in German.
"Tom! Wait, you silly!" he stopped and I turned him round, connecting our lips. For a second he was shocked. Then he started to kiss back. It was awesome, but it wasn't like when Plug did it. We pulled apart and he was smiling goofy.

"Bill is going to hate me." But the grin didn't budge. Mine just matched his.

I was truly happy for the first time ever since I moved to Germany.
♠ ♠ ♠
It took a couple attempts to upload this one too, so it's completely different to my original.
Sorry it took so long to get it out!

My computer apparently has this mega bad virus and I couldn't be bothered to deal with it until now. (:

It isn't fixed yet so I still might pause between chapters.

Dedication to: TearDropsOnWhiteRose

;D