Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

Remember That Before You Forget...

I finished the last sentence of a new entry to my notepad and smiled to myself, feeling a bit better.
"Lola! Dinners ready!" My mum called and I got up off the bed, hiding my notepad under my bed and went down for tea.

Halfway through eating, the door bell rang and we all huffed.
"I'll get it." I sighed and finished my mouthful of pasta.

When I opened the door I aww'd.
There stood Tom and Bill, with flowers and chocolates.
They were both grinning like idiots and it looked so cute.

I hugged them both really tight and found myself also grinning like an idiot.
"SORRY!" Tom exclaimed and handed me the flowers.
"I ONLY CAME ALONG TO LOOK ADORABLE." Bill grinned and gave me the chocolates.
"You do realize that I love you, right?" I laughed.
Tom squealed like a girl and hugged me. Bill squealed also and gave me a bigger hug.

I thought about what it would be like if I had chosen Bill.
But I shook it out of my head as soon as it arrived.

I heard my parents washing up their own plates and knew I should be finishing my dinner.
I placed my gifts on the living room table with a note that said 'LOLA'S. DO NOT TOUCH.'.
"Hold on a sec!" I smiled and ran into the kitchen, scooping up my pasta and eating the last of it, then rushed over to the dishwasher and put my cutlery in.
Once my plate was in there, I ran back to the front door and slipped on my Etnies.
"Mum!? I'm going out with the Kaulitz twins! Love you!" I yelled and they grinned.
"Bye!" She yelled back and then the door was shut behind me and we were sat on my front lawn.

I sat on Tom's lap and this time, Bill didn't look away.
I was happy about this. I thought he thought I was taking his brother away from him when he couldn't face me.
I know that sounded stupid but it could be true.
"I'm glad you forgive me." Tom smiled sweetly. His English was getting a lot better.
"So am I." I smiled back.
"If I didn't, God knows what Bill would've done to me." He laughed.
"What!? It that the only reason you made up with me!? So you could stay safe from Bill!" I got off him and stood up. Bill was watching in half sypatheticness and half amusement.
"No! I like you and I really want to be with you! I couldn't stand messing things up with you and I hate the idea of not being your boyfriend." He stood up too.
"Sure. Oh my god! I can't believe I didn't see this before! You didn't care if I was with Bill for a long time or that I may of been cheating on you! It was just an excuse to break up with me! Bill must've threatened you or something and now you are all of a sudden Mr all loved up!" I cried. I couldn't believe it.
"NEVER, LOLA! I REALLY LIKE YOU!" He frowned and started raising his voice.
"I BET THATS WHAT YOU SAY TO EVERYONE! I HEARD ABOUT YOUR POPULARITY WITH THE GIRLS! YOU PROBABLY THINK I'M GOING TO BE AN EASY LAY AND THEN FUCK OFF!" I didn't care I was shouting and cursing right on my lawn because at the minute, I was about to break up with my boyfriend.
"I didn't think about you in that way! I did when I first met you but not anymore!"
"Okay. I'm supposed to believe that?" I said calmly.
"If you trust me." He sniffed. I only just realized he was crying.
"W-Why are you crying?" I stuttered.
"Because I'm upset." He mumbled.
Bill now looked up in a confused way and ran over to Tom.
"Wow. He never cries!" Bill frowned.
I looked at Bill. Wow. That frown was hot. Wait! I'm thinking about my boyfriends twin while me and my boyfriend are almost broken up.
"I-I just don't w-want you to think I'm so-some sort of... User." He looked down.
"I ..." I frowned. Did I think he was a user?
I sighed. "I don't."
If lying is the only way to make him happy, then lying I shall do.
I looked Bill up and down while Tom wasn't looking. He was stood, messing with Tom's dreads and looking up at the stars in the almost dark sky.

I really wanted to just kiss him. Here and now.
Just to see what it would be like. If it was nicer than Tom's and Plugs.
I felt a weird attraction to him.

I pushed it out of my head and looked back at Tom, wiping his eyes and looking back up.
"Really? You trust me?" He weakly smiled.
"I do." I half smiled.
He hugged me and I hugged him back, looking up at Bill while doing so.
He smiled at me and I smiled back.

I would be a good actor, because this was all an act.
An act that they believed.
♠ ♠ ♠
:0

All an act!?
Haha..

COMMENT, SKETTYS.

LoveLoveLove.
;D