Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

Sorry, I Was Just Thinking Twice...

I woke up the next morning on the grass out the front.
Tom and Bill were sat next to me chatting in German.

I cleared my throat as I got up and they looked at me, smiling.
"Why did we stay out here all night?" I croaked.
"Because it was cool." Tom declared as if sleeping in your front yard was nothing.
I sighed and stood up, stretching so that I didn't get stiff.

Tom and Bill joined me standing up and we stood there in silence for a couple of minutes.
Bill decided he needed to fix his make-up so he asked me if he could use a mirror in my room.

I gave him directions and he skipped off into my house.
Tom watched him and shook his head. I laughed and jumped when Tom's arms found my waist.
"Lola?" He whispered.
"Yeah?" I smiled.
"I think I love you."
My eyes went wide and I turned around to face him. His face turned into a frown and I held his hands. Did I love him? This was all a bit too soon. I really couldn't answer him.
Instead, I looked at the lone dandelion on my lawn.
"Lola?" He persisted. "Do you love me?"
I continued to look down.
"Well?" He frowned even further, eyes welling up.
I looked up at him and gulped, my eyes also welling up. I hated hurting people.
"Um... I... I guess... I'm... not really sure." I mumbled looking back down.
"Oh... I'm sorry Lola... I rushed things. Just take as long as you need. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to." He smiled.
My phone vibrated and I slid it open.

You have 1 new text message.

I opened it up and it was Plug.

Hey,
Hope you settled in okay.
I really miss you.
I can't distract myself long enough to even do my h/w.
Please tell me you didn't find someone else over there.
I haven't.

Love forever,
Plug.


I instantly felt even more guilt and a tear dropped from my cheek to the floor, along with my fragile body. My knees took the fall and I steadied myself when I landed.

Tom looked over at me, worried.
"Don't worry. I just got a text." I half smiled.
He came and stood behind me. I tried to hide it but he was too quick and grabbed it out of my hand.

As soon as he did, he had dropped it to the floor again.
"What are they on about!?" he exclaimed.
"It's my... best friend..." I lied.
"Sounds like a boyfriend to me."
"Well he isn't my boyfriend." It was half true.
"How can I be sure? You just said yourself you don't love me!" He yelled.
His face was so contorted with anger, I was scared.
I got up and backed away.
"I didn't say that! I said I wasn't sure!"
"It's just as good and you know that. Who are they!?"
I backed away some more.
"They live in England! It was my best friend! I swear he was nothing more!" I cried.
"YOU LIAR!" Tom roared, tears streaming down his face.
"YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME THIS WHOLE TIME!"
I backed up some more, only this time I hit the wall on my house.
"I would never do that to you and you should know that!" I cried, the tears tasting salty as they slipped into my mouth.
He was now walking towards me. Getting closer by the second.
Anger in his face, fire in his eyes. He looked truly evil.

I looked straight into his eyes, for a second his composure faltered, but it just got stronger then ever before.
I had just come to realize, I hated him.

He was about a foot away from me now. I wasn't going to show him I cared if I was beaten up. I stood up straight and regained my composure. I looked calm and ready, with tears streaming down my face.

He was now about 10 centimeters apart. He stopped.
His left hand raised in the air, everything seemed to be going in slow motion. It was all taking to long to happen.
His hand balled into a fist. He pulled it back.
I closed my eyes, bracing for the punch.
"TOM!" Suddenly someone was stood in front of me and the warmth radiated from their body.

There was an awful smack, cracked knuckle and the heat in front of me was ripped away.

Bill was led on the floor, a little pool of blood next to his streaming nose and burst lip.
I screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I absolutely cannot get enough of Pendulum.
Great music. (;

Sorry it's shit, I'm depressed atm.. ;D

Comment or Skeet.
Naww.. Comment and Subscribe... Then Skeet.
:P