Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

Scream! Until You Relieve It...

When we finally opened the door Mum and Dad were sat in the front room, holding hands and looking down. This doesn't look too good. Dad isn't usually back so early and Mum is usually on the phone to Julie, This guy who lives across the streets Mum.

"Whats going on?" I asked, causing them to look up.
"We need to tell you something." Mum gestured to the sofa on the opposite side of the coffee table. I sat down and Asher followed.

"You know your Dad is getting that new job?" She continued. "Well, In order to get the job, We have to move to Germany."

My face drained of all colour. I'm pretty sure Asher's did too. What did she just say? Germany? Count me out. I'll move in with Julie, Thanks.

"I'm not going with you. So you can kiss that goodbye." I got up to walk away but Mum stood up and pushed me back down.

"We knew you'd do this. So now we're going to tell you the part you will like. We will be living in an English speaking district where they have a couple of your favourite shops." She smiled.

"Oh right. Is that supposed to make me feel better about moving to GERMANY."I raised my voice slightly.

"Well, we expected you to be a bit more understanding than this." She frowned.

"I'm not. You're moving us to Germany. How understanding can someone be? Not very, considering I have no choice in this." I stood up, this time, succeeding.

"You selfish girl." My Dad spat. "At least we had the decency to tell you and prepare you for it. We didn't just leave it until the last minute while we were on the plane."

"Yeah. But it's GERMANY." I strode out the room angrily and ran up the stairs into my room.

This called for drastic measures. I was about to do something I promised myself I would never do again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one day? You lucky lucky people.

LoveLoveLove.